Politics Balkanian disagreements.

We already discussed this. There is and was no Serbia. It is not a legitimate state as was not any other formed by communists.

No we don't have no era of anything. It's just a mask until the war begins again. I'm aware of that :(
It looks like you hoping for a new war. ... I wander why [emoji45]. You like the war?

Indeed. Macedonia remains intact despite numerous attempts by Albanians to do otherwise. Macedonian territorial integrity has the backing of all major powers, with Russia, the US and EU all agreeing on this. Albanians won the best deal in 2001 with the Ohrid Agreement. That is it for them.
Personally, I always support Macedonia. Albanians never tried to destroy Macedonia. I can't say the same for the Greece. I also support the Macedonian's state name. But the ohrid agreement should be implemented , not to keep it only onto papers. There was not any attempt to dissolve Macedonia by the Albanians. The Albanians should have equal rights with the rest of the population. Without Albanians there will be no more Macedonia.

yes, Albanians got everything and everyone else lost out:mad:
What Albanians got, and what everything get lost? ... weird [emoji45]. Can you elaborate more? There is still a discrimination in Macedonia against Albanians.

Personally, I always support Macedonia. Albanians never tried to destroy Macedonia. I can't say the same for the Greece. I also support the Macedonian's state name. But the ohrid agreement should be implemented , not to keep it only onto papers. There was not any attempt to dissolve Macedonia by the Albanians. The Albanians should have equal rights with the rest of the population. Without Albanians there will be no more Macedonia.

It's good to hear you support Macedonia. It would be good if more Albanians did the same. That is the problem here, Macedonians view Albanians as enemies of the state, hellbent on destroying the state. It should noted that much of the Ohrid Agreement has been implemented eg., Albanian language is official alongside Macedonian in many municipalities, the Badington principle of voting on issues effecting ethnic matters etc...Macedonians and Albanians can live together, as we have for centuries. We must all view our state as Macedonia and be loyal to it.

It was the because the Serb leaders after the death of tito, started to control the whole state. If you should have a multi ethnic state,you should keep all the ethnic people's rights equally. You saying that CIA brainwashed the Croats, the Albanians, the bosniaks, the Macedonians, the slovenes?[emoji23] Why everyone was trying to separate from Serbia? The whole Yugoslavians were trying to separate and only the Serbs didn't. Kosovars are ok with the American military base on their territory. Anyone is free to welcome what he wants inside his home.

What is this nonsense? Do you really don't understand anything, or you're just tr****? Did you even read my posts?

It looks like you hoping for a new war. ... I wander why [emoji45]. You like the war?

This is an idiotic solution for everyone, and the situation will collapse as soon as CIA is kicked out of this area.
As far as I'm concerned the real deal could and should be reached by negotiations, but as far as history has taught us it will be the other way.

What Albanians got, and what everything get lost? ... weird [emoji45]. Can you elaborate more? There is still a discrimination in Macedonia against Albanians.

Albania got benefits while others did not even get a country like Dalmatia and Istria.........you should cry for them

Dude im catholic an you are sitting hear quote the quran of how much violence it has in it.maybe you should read your bible again my friend,In our bible their is just as much in it,,But it is 2015 not 7ctry...we adapted to modern ways,,s

Dude im catholic an you are sitting hear quote the quran of how much violence it has in it.maybe you should read your bible again my friend,In our bible their is just as much in it,,But it is 2015 not 7ctry...we adapted to modern ways,,s

It would be great if more Albanians adopted Christianity in Macedonia. It would make life easier. Currently they are about 99% muslim.

It would be great if more Albanians adopted Christianity in Macedonia. It would make life easier. Currently they are about 99% muslim.
It is easier when people are tolerant.

To ask from Balkan people to listen to imam singing is worse than asking Jews to listen to Hitler speeches from the PA system.

To ask from Balkan people to listen to imam singing is worse than asking Jews to listen to Hitler speeches from the PA system.
By your definition Albanian and Bosnian Muslims are not Balkan people?
Having said that I'm against any religion singing their songs out loud through out the city. I'm OK with sporadic fiestas and celebrations of religious folks in public places, but nothing so intrusive on daily bases as waking up the whole town to the prayer.
We have 2 or 3 mosques in Calgary (my city in Canada) but they are pleasantly quiet.

Live and let live.

By your definition Albanian and Bosnian Muslims are not Balkan people?
Maybe by blood, but they wish to learn Arabic language, want to spread Arabic religion, ethics and way of life. If they like Arabs so much, they can emigrate to Arabia, but they won't bring Arabia here. Greeks and Bulgars made a good arrangements sending them where they feel like home, but Yugoslavia didn't and had a lot of problems because of that recently.

Having said that I'm against any religion singing their songs out loud through out the city. I'm OK with sporadic fiestas and celebrations of religious folks in public places, but nothing so intrusive on daily bases as waking up the whole town to the prayer.
We have 2 or 3 mosques in Calgary (my city in Canada) but they are pleasantly quiet.

Live and let live.

That's because no one finances them to overtake Canada, yet. Once you hear this sound you'll know the end is coming soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPzIOTIvECk

Maybe by blood, but they wish to learn Arabic language, want to spread Arabic religion, ethics and way of life. If they like Arabs so much, they can emigrate to Arabia, but they won't bring Arabia here. Greeks and Bulgars made a good arrangements sending them where they feel like home, but Yugoslavia didn't and had a lot of problems because of that recently.
I'm surprised that state of Yugoslavia was actually more inclusive and tolerant than you, who still longs for Yugoslavia.
Did you experience any terrorist attacks by Muslims in Serbia? Well, "the jihadists" of Bosnia and Albania don't find Serbs especially attractive enemy, though they should. Looks like you're blowing things out of proportion.
The Muslims are coming!!! I'm sure the whole world was scared during imperial age when Christians were conquering the whole world. The funny thing is that Muslims are not conquering Europe, but asking for help to survive. The rest is just a phobia and tribalism.

That's because no one finances them to overtake Canada, yet. Once you hear this sound you'll know the end is coming soon.
Perhaps end for them. Muslims are dying by tens of thousands in Near East every day from hands of other Muslims, and you and few Christians here, are ready to kill few more, or only not to help them so they will drawn by themselves or be suffocated by traffickers. Clean conscious then.

"Humanity at its best".

It's good to hear you support Macedonia. It would be good if more Albanians did the same. That is the problem here, Macedonians view Albanians as enemies of the state, hellbent on destroying the state. It should noted that much of the Ohrid Agreement has been implemented eg., Albanian language is official alongside Macedonian in many municipalities, the Badington principle of voting on issues effecting ethnic matters etc...Macedonians and Albanians can live together, as we have for centuries. We must all view our state as Macedonia and be loyal to it.
As far as I know generally the Albanians support Macedonia. But there is needs for more work on the Ohrid agreement. The wrong behavior of the Macedonians against Albanians is fulfilled by certain politicians, for their own political electoral interests. Other states in the region blocked whether the EU and the NATO process of Macedonia. You know what I mean.

What is this nonsense? Do you really don't understand anything, or you're just tr****? Did you even read my posts?

This is an idiotic solution for everyone, and the situation will collapse as soon as CIA is kicked out of this area.
As far as I'm concerned the real deal could and should be reached by negotiations, but as far as history has taught us it will be the other way.
CIA is always better than KGB [emoji41] [emoji562]. You hope that USA could go out from Balkans. You hope Russia come . It will be the end for all of us.

Albania got benefits while others did not even get a country like Dalmatia and Istria.........you should cry for them
What benefits Albania got? What has to do dalmatia and istria with our dispute. [emoji47] [emoji45] [emoji45] [emoji15] . Can you be more precise?

70000 inhabitants of Macedonia identified themselves as orthodox Albanians.
45a5c191fbe85b362cfe4212a0d6ec28.jpg

Mother Teresa of Calcutta -Gonxhe Bojaxhi. She was an ethnic Albanian from Skopje.

This is what happens when people use the religion as a weapon against others and for their own economic and nationalistic benefits.
cf8a600d85f51b169d749c94df013884.jpg

Can you be honest. Are tolerant certain members here?

Christians of Albania feel comfortable with imams, likewise the Muslims of Albania are comfortable with the ringing of the bells.
You mean that Muslims are Nazis? I wander how the majority of Balkans is still Christian after a 500 years invasion from the Muslim- Nazis massacres.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPzIOTIvECk
Maybe those Balkan people who still have love for Russia, we are gonna send back to Siberia to live with their tsar Putin. We don't want in Balkan any Siberian culture. We want only peace, harmony and democracy.

This thread has been viewed 454298 times.

Back