similarites between greek and albanian ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yetos, classification Albanian together with Indic and Iranic in two scientific papers (Grey and Atkinson, 2003; Willems, Lord, Laforest, Labelle, Lapointe, Di Sciullo, 2016), is important for analysis.

We saw that there are similarities between Albanian and North Iranian languages. However for me in investigation was more surprise similarities between Albanian and Pashto (Southern Iranian or Eastern Iranian in some classification). However we can see that Albanian has common lines with Sanscrit what has its weight.
Exploring different sources it is interesting it can be noticed link between Albanian and Mordvinian languages (Moksha and Erzya) which are not Indo European, but Uralic.

Can you show us some examples of similarities between Albanian and "North Iranian languages", or between Albanian and these other extraterrestrial languages like Mordvinian and Moksha?
You as a Serbian aim to create a theory to dislocate Albanian language from their ancient habitat in Balkans, in order to put their origin somewhere in the Middle East or Uralus(you are not sure where yourself)

So far..
Yetos > '' D is northern IE languages while Θ is Southern IE languages'' ( Like Sanskrit & Armenian? )
Yetos > '' Even in Albanian universities they don't teach such '' ( It seems Greek ones do )
Yetos > '' The pronounce of Θ was always Θ'' ( More than half letters had different phonology, so maths say that this is a possibility )
Yetos > '' Μαλθος/Μαλθακος/Μαλακασ are simple nouns (Μαλθακος > poetic form of Μαλακος, corresponds with 'Μελδω'. Mαλθος is not a real word)
Yetos > '' At 2017 you have found the most stupid books of losers '' ( All of them Greek ''losers'', hopefully we're talking with a wise one here.lol )
Yetos > '' So the male cat is Pardos '' ( The word Παρδος is not written with Θ in Gr. No need for further explanation )

Yetos@
Alba means 'white' in Latin, i don't think it corresponds with any words in Albanian.
It is quite logic though to believe that the tribe Albanoi and Parthinoi are the same tribe recorded under 2 languages.
Latin term is Albanoi = dressed in white?
And then the term Parthinoi confirms that Greek and Albanian are really close to each other, in Greek ' Παρθενο ' means ' Virgin '
The definition of white colour..White, an inherently positive color, is associated with purity, virginity, innocence, light, goodness, heaven, safety, brilliance, illumination, understanding, cleanliness, faith, beginnings, sterility, spirituality, possibility, humility, sincerity, protection, softness, and perfection.
The word 'Bardhë' (white.Alb) and the word 'Partheno' (virgin.Gr) correspond with each other as you see,
and since we can shift the Θ > D,DH then maybe ParΘeno was ParDHe-no or Bardhë-no.
So Albanoi = dressed in white? and Parthinoi or Bardhinoi = dressed in white ?
It's one of the many words found only in Greek and Albanian with different meanings i think, hence i believe that Gr and Alb should be in the same category of languages.
-
Another similar interesting term used from Romans is the term 'Mare Nostrum' ( OUR SEA ).
Despite that Greeks are trying to explain everything under their language let's just mention that
in Albanian the term ' Deti Jon ' ( Ionian sea ) has the same meaning as 'Mare Nostrum' which is ' OUR SEA '
Jonë = our
Joni = ours (him)
Jona = ours (her,that)
Jonët = ours (them) >> reminds us the term IONIANS ( Ιωνες. Gr )

Also something about Epirus, we all know that the Albanian explanation for the term is that it took it's name from it's founder,
the great general Piro of Epirus, so E PIROS = of Piros '' Piros's '' (land)
Illyria from Illyrius's (land)
Dardania from Dardanus's (land)
And of course.. same as Emathia from Alexander the GREAT,
''E madhja'' refers to the second name given to him.
Alexander the GREAT so Emathia = ''The great one's'' (land)

p.s I don't think your opinion represents the majority of Greeks in this forum, what i say is that Greek and Albanian should be in the same language family, and i used Greek books to show you that Θ.Gr = D,DH. Alb existed in Greek books 150+ years ago. You could maybe explain us why those Greek authors had such claims about Albanian language, what made them to write these books?

just nothing to take serious as sientific post
just screams of a wrong idea,
facultated linguistics,
and a mania to prove something wrong to correct.

just nothing to take serious as sientific post
just screams of a wrong idea,
facultated linguistics,
and a mania to prove something wrong to correct.

Why not, i think makes more sense now.. PARTHEnon = WHITE ''house,fortress?'' from Alb. ''Bardhe'' (th=dh/d)

And the Illyrian tribe Parthinoi = ''dressed'' in WHITE ''Bardhinoi''

like the other Illyrian tribe Albanoi = ''dressed'' in WHITE

Same term from two different languages Latin & Albanian

also

Mare Nostrum & Deti Jon both translating '' OUR SEA '' Latin & Albanian

Since you know that th=dh/d now have a look at these words as well.. Θεσσαλία , Θεσπρωτία , Θεμέλιο > Dhe = land,ground,soil, etc .Alb

Why not, i think makes more sense now.. PARTHEnon = WHITE ''house,fortress?'' from Alb. ''Bardhe'' (th=dh/d)

And the Illyrian tribe Parthinoi = ''dressed'' in WHITE ''Bardhinoi''

like the other Illyrian tribe Albanoi = ''dressed'' in WHITE

Same term from two different languages Latin & Albanian

also

Mare Nostrum & Deti Jon both translating '' OUR SEA '' Latin & Albanian

Since you know that th=dh/d now have a look at these words as well.. Θεσσαλία , Θεσπρωτία , Θεμέλιο > Dhe = land,ground,soil, etc .Alb

plz do not mix the language of Gods with silly things

cause you forgot the Parthia

in your post
map-scythia.jpg

well who knows,
or I think you 3 guys know ,

Maybe Parthia was also an Albanian tribe or kingdom? :unsure::unsure:
of
and the Illyrian tribe Parthinoi = ''dressed''

:useless::useless::useless::useless::useless:

plz do not mix the language of Gods with silly things

cause you forgot the Parthia

in your post
map-scythia.jpg

well who knows,
or I think you 3 guys know ,

Maybe Parthia was also an Albanian tribe or kingdom? :unsure::unsure:
of

:useless::useless::useless::useless::useless:

what do you call ''language of gods'' ?

White
In ancient Egypt and ancient Rome, priestesses wore white as a symbol of purity, and Romans wore a white toga as a symbol of citizenship. In the Middle Ages and Renaissance a white unicorn symbolized chastity, and a white lamb sacrifice and purity. It was the royal color of the Kings of France, and of the monarchist movement that opposed the Bolsheviks during the Russian Civil War (1917–1922). Greek and Roman temples were faced with white marble, and beginning in the 18th century, with the advent of neoclassical architecture, white became the most common color of new churches, capitols and other government buildings, especially in the United States. It was also widely used in 20th century modern architecture as a symbol of modernity and simplicity.

According to surveys in Europe and the United States, white is the color most often associated with perfection, the good, honesty, cleanliness, the beginning, the new, neutrality, and exactitude.[1] White is an important color for almost all world religions. The Pope, the head of the Roman Catholic Church, has worn white since 1566, as a symbol of purity and sacrifice. In Islam, and in the Shinto religion of Japan, it is worn by pilgrims; and by the Brahmins in India. In Western cultures and in Japan, white is the most common color for wedding dresses, symbolizing purity and virginity. In many Asian cultures, white is also the color of mourning.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White

White was not a random colour in antiquity, but it was the colour of Royals.
Albanian and Greek share this word 'bardhe' & 'parthe-no' with different but relevant meanings
'white' & 'virgin'.
Surprisingly they've missed to teach this in Greek schools.

Does Parthia changes the fact that Parthinoi & Parthenon = white ?

I think by "language of the Gods" he means Greek

what do you call ''language of gods'' ?WhiteIn ancient Egypt and ancient Rome, priestesses wore white as a symbol of purity, and Romans wore a white toga as a symbol of citizenship. In the Middle Ages and Renaissance a white unicorn symbolized chastity, and a white lamb sacrifice and purity. It was the royal color of the Kings of France, and of the monarchist movement that opposed the Bolsheviks during the Russian Civil War (1917–1922). Greek and Roman temples were faced with white marble, and beginning in the 18th century, with the advent of neoclassical architecture, white became the most common color of new churches, capitols and other government buildings, especially in the United States. It was also widely used in 20th century modern architecture as a symbol of modernity and simplicity.According to surveys in Europe and the United States, white is the color most often associated with perfection, the good, honesty, cleanliness, the beginning, the new, neutrality, and exactitude.[1] White is an important color for almost all world religions. The Pope, the head of the Roman Catholic Church, has worn white since 1566, as a symbol of purity and sacrifice. In Islam, and in the Shinto religion of Japan, it is worn by pilgrims; and by the Brahmins in India. In Western cultures and in Japan, white is the most common color for wedding dresses, symbolizing purity and virginity. In many Asian cultures, white is also the color of mourning.[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White White was not a random colour in antiquity, but it was the colour of Royals.Albanian and Greek share this word 'bardhe' & 'parthe-no' with different but relevant meanings 'white' & 'virgin'.Surprisingly they've missed to teach this in Greek schools.Does Parthia changes the fact that Parthinoi & Parthenon = white ?

for your info,and the answer

images

and the inner wall was also painted in red blue and yellow,

the only white is your poor imagination.

or maybe the word ΠΑΡΘΕΝΟΓΕΝΝΗΣΙΣ PARTHENO-GENESIS
is when Illyrian tribe Parthinoi give Birth, or white Birth !!!!!!! (non blood birth maybe?)

anyway,
if you want to continue such,
plz use more your linguistic imagination.

Last edited:
for your info,and the answer

images

and the inner wall was also painted in red blue and yellow,

the only white is your poor imagination.

or maybe the word ΠΑΡΘΕΝΟΓΕΝΝΗΣΙΣ PARTHENO-GENESIS
is when Illyrian tribe Parthinoi give Birth, or white Birth !!!!!!! (non blood birth maybe?)

anyway,
if you want to continue such,
plz use more your linguistic imagination.

. 51, Nr. 2 (2016) > Kortlandt
''Proto-Indo-European had a threefold distinction between fortis, glottalic
lenis, and plain lenis obstruents, all of them voiceless, e.g. *t [t:], *d [ť],
*dh
[t] (cf. Kor tlandt 2010, 53–65; 2012). In the Classic Indo-European
languages (after their separation from Anatolian and Tocharian), the lenis
obstruents became voiced [ʔ
d], [d], while the fortis remained voiceless [t].
This system was best preserved in Indo-Iranian, Balto-Slavic and Albanian
until the plain voiced stops became breathy voiced in the majority of Indic
dialects, e.g. dh [d̤] <[d], and glottalization was subsequently lost in the
larger part of the area, yielding glottalized vowels in Balto-Slavic as a result
of Winter’s law (cf. Kor tlandt 2009, 51–76). The glottalized stops were
devoiced in Thracian, Armenian and Phrygian, but not in Greek, where the
plain voiced stops became devoiced and aspirated, e.g. θ [th] < [d]. ''

http://www.baltistica.lt/index.php/baltistica/article/view/2284/2264

You can't deny that 'Parthe-non' (virgin) corresponds with 'Bardhe' (white)
They are the same word, get over it.
The colouring cannot predate the build of the monument, and for sure cannot change the fact what linguistics clearly prove.. *bardhe > *parthe-no

Parthinoi (white) and Albanoi (white) are the same tribe from Latin and Albanian

Like Mare Nostrum (our sea) and Deti Jon (our sea)
etc,

Plaka is the old historical neighbourhood where Akropolis stands, called ''Neighbourhood of gods''
alb. 'plaka' - 'old one'
gr. 'plaka,plaks' - 'flat'

Thanks to Greek historians today we know exactly which territories were inhabited from Arvanites the last century, and Plaka was one of them.
https://youtu.be/mw2XZmTB5W0?t=20m36s

@davef
If Yetos had convincing etymologies for the names of mythology i'm sure he would share them with us,
but i believe he knows which is the language of gods.

''Proto-Indo-European had a threefold distinction between fortis, glottalic
lenis, and plain lenis obstruents, all of them voiceless, e.g. *t [t:], *d [ť],
*dh
[t] (cf. Kor tlandt 2010, 53–65; 2012). In the Classic Indo-European
languages (after their separation from Anatolian and Tocharian), the lenis
obstruents became voiced [ʔ
d], [d], while the fortis remained voiceless [t].
This system was best preserved in Indo-Iranian, Balto-Slavic and Albanian
until the plain voiced stops became breathy voiced in the majority of Indic
dialects, e.g. dh [d̤] <[d], and glottalization was subsequently lost in the
larger part of the area, yielding glottalized vowels in Balto-Slavic as a result
of Winter’s law (cf. Kor tlandt 2009, 51–76). The glottalized stops were
devoiced in Thracian, Armenian and Phrygian, but not in Greek, where the
plain voiced stops became devoiced and aspirated, e.g. θ [th] < [d]. ''

http://www.baltistica.lt/index.php/baltistica/article/view/2284/2264

The colouring cannot predate the build of the monument, and for sure cannot change the fact what linguistics clearly prove.. *bardhe > *parthe-no

Parthinoi (white) and Albanoi (white) are the same tribe from Latin and Albanian

Like Mare Nostrum (our sea) and Deti Jon (our sea)
etc,

Plaka is the old historical neighbourhood where Akropolis stands, called ''Neighbourhood of gods''
alb. 'plaka' - 'old one'
gr. 'plaka,plaks' - 'flat'

Thanks to Greek historians today we know exactly which territories were inhabited from Arvanites the last century, and Plaka was one of them.
https://youtu.be/mw2XZmTB5W0?t=20m36s

@davef
If Yetos had convincing etymologies for the names of mythology i'm sure he would share them with us,
but i believe he knows which is the language of gods.

oh boy

I do not want to insult,

cause if you are correct then Parthinoi means Virgin people, and Parthia (Persia) the same Virgin country
and the virb παιρω forms like ε-παρθεν e-Parthen means past time white, not taken,

So only the above,
As the fact that the Parthenon was not white,

I think your similarities is just a misunderstanding of modern times colour of marble of Parthenon,
Not even a coinsidence of sound,

as the rest about IE you post

I scratch my head as everybody I believe in forum,
but ....... nothing to prove your words .......

I suggest find the Albanian roots of Greek word ΕΜΜΟΝΗ (passion-stuck-persuation-mania)
who knows maybe you find with your methods of coinsidental sounds

PS
i though that Albanian word for white was Alba not Parthini
maybe Alba and parthini is from same IE root, :unsure:

PS

is he Parthini? or a Virgin and wears a white hat :unsure::unsure:

Pristina_091016-065-Edit.jpg

The colouring cannot predate the build of the monument, and for sure cannot change the fact what linguistics clearly prove.. *bardhe > *parthe-no ]]]]

I will try, for the last time, to write a critique of the above.
Gr. Parthen(os) = girl;virgin (unmarried female). The "Parthenoon" [oo = omega] is the house or temple of Athena the Virgin, not the "White House".
Alb.Bardhe~ = White. The two words in question are similar in sound and totally different in meaning.They are different words: HOMOPHONES, NOT COGNATES. Only in sound, either one could be derived from the other. Gr. Leukos (white) cannot be derived from Alb. Bardhe~, or vice-versa. Bardhe~ may be based on Gr. Alp(eis) or other words with a similar root, which suggest whiteness or brightness. The very word "Alb[an(ia)]" is related to "Alp-" rather than to Bardhe~. Of course, we all know that Albania used to be a portion of Epiros in the Peloponnese, where they spoke Greek. Albanian has many words borrowed from Venetian and Italian, and some other languages. --- Cheers.

The colouring cannot predate the build of the monument, and for sure cannot change the fact what linguistics clearly prove.. *bardhe > *parthe-no ]]]]

I will try, for the last time, to write a critique of the above.
Gr. Parthen(os) = girl;virgin (unmarried female). The "Parthenoon" [oo = omega] is the house or temple of Athena the Virgin, not the "White House".
Alb.Bardhe~ = White. The two words in question are similar in sound and totally different in meaning.They are different words: HOMOPHONES, NOT COGNATES. Only in sound, either one could be derived from the other. Gr. Leukos (white) cannot be derived from Alb. Bardhe~, or vice-versa. Bardhe~ may be based on Gr. Alp(eis) or other words with a similar root, which suggest whiteness or brightness. The very word "Alb[an(ia)]" is related to "Alp-" rather than to Bardhe~. Of course, we all know that Albania used to be a portion of Epiros in the Peloponnese, where they spoke Greek. Albanian has many words borrowed from Venetian and Italian, and some other languages. --- Cheers.

And i will try to explain for one more time because it's getting weird.
Comparing Albanian and the rest IE languages we will find lots of HOMOPHONES, which are not cognates, such as motër (sister) / mother , etc,etc
If someone has a list that would be great to post them.

Parthen(os) = παρθένος • (parthénos) m (feminine παρθένα or παρθένος, neuter παρθένο) virgin, pure, unadulterated
η Παρθένος Μαρία ( the Virgin Mary )
παρθένο ελαιόλαδο ( Virgin olive oil ) ''pure''
το Παρθένο δάσος (the Virgin forest ) ''pure''

Ιf Parthenon means 'virgin,pure' then Parthinoi ( Illyrian tribe ) means also 'virgin,pure' ? I don't think so..

Albanoi means 'white' and Parthinoi means also 'white'

So the proper meaning is 'white' (Bardhinoi/Parthinoi) and not 'virgin,pure'

They are the same terms in 2 languages, Latin & Albanian or Pelasgian (Pre-Greek) similar to
Mare Nostrum & Deti Jon = OUR SEA ( Latin & Albanian )

''alp'' , ''albus'' ''Albanoi'' = 'white' from Latin
The Albanoi (Ancient Greek: Ἀλβανοί, Albanoi) or Albani were an Illyrian tribe whose first historical account appears in a work of Ptolemy in addition to a town called Albanopolis (Ἀλβανόπολις) located east of the Ionian sea, in modern-day Albania.[1]

''bardhe'' , ''bardhinoi'' , '' Parthinoi '' = 'white' from Albanian and not 'virgin' from Greek
(Partini, Partheni, Παρθῖνοι/Parthînoi, Παρθεηνᾶται/Partheēnâtai). Illyrian tribe (Str. 7,7,8; App. Ill. 2) near Dyrrhachium (App. B Civ. 5,320).

Why Albanoi/Parthinoi/White ?

Another interesting term is this
The Sarakatsani (Greek: Σαρακατσάνοι, also written Karakachani) are an ethnic Greek population subgroup[4][5] who were traditionally transhumant shepherds, native to Greece, with a smaller presence in neighbouring Bulgaria, southern Albania and the Republic of Macedonia.
The most widely accepted theory for the origin of the name "Sarakatsani" is that it comes from the Turkish word karakaçan (from kara = 'black' and kaçan = 'fugitive'), used by the Ottomans, in reference to those people who dressed in black and fled to the mountains during the Ottoman occupation of Greece.[6]

Albanoi / Parthinoi = dressed in white

Karakachani =
dressed in black

P.S The core of Albanian has not borrowed any words from any language because it is structured as a puzzle from words that look similar when the meaning is relevant, maybe you should start considering as possible the version which says that these words derived FROM Albanian..;)

And i will try to explain for one more time because it's getting weird.
Comparing Albanian and the rest IE languages we will find lots of HOMOPHONES, which are not cognates, such as motër (sister) / mother , etc,etc
If someone has a list that would be great to post them.

Parthen(os) = παρθένος • (parthénos) m (feminine παρθένα or παρθένος, neuter παρθένο) virgin, pure, unadulterated
η Παρθένος Μαρία ( the Virgin Mary )
παρθένο ελαιόλαδο ( Virgin olive oil ) ''pure''
το Παρθένο δάσος (the Virgin forest ) ''pure''

Ιf Parthenon means 'virgin,pure' then Parthinoi ( Illyrian tribe ) means also 'virgin,pure' ? I don't think so..

Albanoi means 'white' and Parthinoi means also 'white'

So the proper meaning is 'white' (Bardhinoi/Parthinoi) and not 'virgin,pure'

They are the same terms in 2 languages, Latin & Albanian or Pelasgian (Pre-Greek) similar to
Mare Nostrum & Deti Jon = OUR SEA ( Latin & Albanian )

''alp'' , ''albus'' ''Albanoi'' = 'white' from Latin
The Albanoi (Ancient Greek: Ἀλβανοί, Albanoi) or Albani were an Illyrian tribe whose first historical account appears in a work of Ptolemy in addition to a town called Albanopolis (Ἀλβανόπολις) located east of the Ionian sea, in modern-day Albania.[1]

''bardhe'' , ''bardhinoi'' , '' Parthinoi '' = 'white' from Albanian and not 'virgin' from Greek
(Partini, Partheni, Παρθῖνοι/Parthînoi, Παρθεηνᾶται/Partheēnâtai). Illyrian tribe (Str. 7,7,8; App. Ill. 2) near Dyrrhachium (App. B Civ. 5,320).

Why Albanoi/Parthinoi/White ?

Another interesting term is this
The Sarakatsani (Greek: Σαρακατσάνοι, also written Karakachani) are an ethnic Greek population subgroup[4][5] who were traditionally transhumant shepherds, native to Greece, with a smaller presence in neighbouring Bulgaria, southern Albania and the Republic of Macedonia.
The most widely accepted theory for the origin of the name "Sarakatsani" is that it comes from the Turkish word karakaçan (from kara = 'black' and kaçan = 'fugitive'), used by the Ottomans, in reference to those people who dressed in black and fled to the mountains during the Ottoman occupation of Greece.[6]

Albanoi / Parthinoi = dressed in white

Karakachani =
dressed in black

P.S The core of Albanian has not borrowed any words from any language because it is structured as a puzzle from words that look similar when the meaning is relevant, maybe you should start considering as possible the version which says that these words derived FROM Albanian..;)

when you find the word for white in IE languages,
plz tell us how it is, and how it is formed to language,
and plz do not tell us what ever you like,

white and virgin is another story,

for your information the white in Greek has earlier form πελευκος simmilar to Makedonian Pelekas Πελεκας, compare English pale Slavic Byal bijela Bela Francais Blanc etc etc,
and ended to Koine as Λευκος Leukos/lefkos
the Albanian Bardhy I do not even know if it is IE, and if it is how it ended like this form

the word Parthenon ΠΑΡΘΕΝΩΝ means the room of virgins, girls room, and was in every house and as you Notice the word EXIST ONLY IN GREEK AND NOT IN ANY IE LANGUAGE so all the existances of this word is a Loan from Greek.
in no one IE language you will find such word-thema.

. Parthenia ΠΑρθενια is the known Hymen of womens external genital organs

4 Ι Suggest find what means the word Επαρθεν (past tense) and how should be in a Future tense,
since you know so good Greek and IE languages so good,

What connection has the Genital Hymen ΠΑΡΘΕΝΙΑ with Albanian Parthini or Bardh=white? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Really only You Find one

PS
I always as a democratic supported freedom of speach,
BUT SOMETIMES I Think more drastical mesaurements must be taken.

That is why we have Academias and Universities and even they, fall sometimes to mistakes

as for Sharakatsans again you are wrong,
Leave the Makedonian tribes alone.

PS2.

ALL YOU DO IS SPAMM .......

PS 3

VIRB παιρω παιρνω

in Passive voice present
παιρομαι to be taken

past tense form
Επαρθηκα been taken
ΕΠΑΡΘΕΝ third person

Future tense form
Παρθω to be taken

ΠΑΡΘΕΝ-Α = ινα παρθει to be taken (married)

I said before I do not want to insult,
but you push it again to limits,
so I leave the forum members to understand your 'knowldge' in Greek and IE language,

again I will keep my shelf calm against your mania that Greek language can be explained by Albanian.

read my signature
the moon and the finger, what is moon? what is finger?

finger-moon1.jpg

@ Moderators
plz lock and erase this thread of stupidity

Oh my God, seldom have I seen so much lingusitic nonsense and fanciful pseudo-science as in this topic. And the arguments? "You simply cannot deny". How on earth can I NOT try to deny or falsify something if this is science? If it is, then the other side will have better arguments to counter my claims. Sigh...

I am not a fan of this kind of discussion but i want to post something very interesting. A Greek scholar:
I Ghegidhes

I am not a fan of this kind of discussion but i want to post something very interesting. A Greek scholar:I Ghegidhes

Laberia
the tv series of this broadcast also spoke about extraterrestial life, ghosts, life after death, strange religions etc etc,
as for the institute and the scholar
, I can show you many institudes of global conspiracy, parascience, parapsycology, metaphysics etc etc
just ...... scholar

FOR EXAMPLE
same tv series

searching the mark that the Gods (alliens) of Olymp left at the mountain !!!!
(Greek gods were alliens from Andromeda!!!!! fighting the Reptillians who lived inside the empty earth)

or this,
Saolin Kung Fu mysterious extra powers (superb human powers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUaiTV3WpW4

so plz keep metaphysics or parascience scholars out

Laberia
the tv series of this broadcast also spoke about extraterrestial life, ghosts, life after death, strange religions etc etc,
as for the institute and the scholar
, I can show you many institudes of global conspiracy, parascience, parapsycology, metaphysics etc etc
just ...... scholar

FOR EXAMPLE
same tv series

searching the mark that the Gods (alliens) of Olymp left at the mountain !!!!

or this,
Saolin Kung Fu mysterious extra powers (superb human powers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUaiTV3WpW4

From what i know, Georgiadios and Pagkalis are scholars, greek scholars. And they don`t deal with with Kug Fu ainigma.
Here you have an another greek scholar. I don`t agree with him about a couple of things, but in general is an interesting point of view.
Μεγάλοι Ηπειρώτες, Ιλλυριοί, Αλβανοί

From what i know, Georgiadios and Pagkalis are scholars, greek scholars. And they don`t deal with with Kug Fu ainigma.
Here you have an another greek scholar. I don`t agree with him about a couple of things, but in general is an interesting point of view.
Μεγάλοι Ηπειρώτες, Ιλλυριοί, Αλβανοί

@ Laberia
plz man
'Scholar' from Scholar the difference is huge,

the serries was just a TV production for meta-science phenomena
and as he spoke to the few minute I 've seen he is just another 'scholar'
but surely more serious than the things I read in this thread.

Besides Do not try to cover/past the thing I post before,
even this 'scholar' does not claim that Parthenon is from Albanian Bardhy white.

So plz DO NOT SPAM WITH THINGS AWAY FROM THIS THREAD,

PLZ TELL US DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GREEK WORD PARTHENON COMES FROM ALBANIAN WORD BARDH/PARTHINOI?
OR NO?

and not bring indifferent videos to thread and subject
THE THREAD IS ALBANIAN AND GREEK SIMMILARITIES
NOT ABOUT SCHOLARS

@Yetos

Greek letter *th is d/dh in all IE languages par*th*enon / bar*dh*enon.
You said it yourself.

I'm based on the following conclusion of Cavalli Sforza, to consider Albanian as the language of the 1st migrant Neolithic farmers.

''A new treatment of the problem has been given in a still unpublished analysis (Piazza et al., but see Cavalli-Sforza, 2000 where main results are anticipated)of a set of lexical data (200 words) in 63 Indo-European languages published by Dyen et al. (1992). From a linguistic distance matrix whose elements are the fraction of words with the same lexical root for any pair of languages and its transformation to make the matrix elements proportional to time of differentiation, we were able to reconstruct a linguistic tree. The root of the tree separates Albanians from the others, with a reproducibility rate (the error in reconstructing the tree) of 71 percent. The next oldest branch is Armenian. The simplest interpretation is that the language of the first migrant Anatolian farmers survives today in two direct descendants, Albanian and Armenian, which diverged from the oldest pre-Indo-European languages in differentdirections but remained relatively close to the point of origin.''

http://studylib.net/doc/7290598/diffusion-of-genes-and-languages-in-human-evolution

If he's right *bardhë (white) predates *parthenos ( virgin )

Also i rely on Greek authors of 19th century

My opinion is that modern ''Greek'' is the language of Byzantium not ancient Hellenic, hence we find Albanian toponyms in Athens.
Watch this video of Eleni Arveler, ( famous Greek historian )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuWMajReVDA

@ Laberia
plz man
'Scholar' from Scholar the difference is huge,

the serries was just a TV production for meta-science phenomena
and as he spoke to the few minute I 've seen he is just another 'scholar'
but surely more serious than the things I read in this thread.

Besides Do not try to cover/past the thing I post before,
even this 'scholar' does not claim that Parthenon is from Albanian Bardhy white.

So plz DO NOT SPAM WITH THINGS AWAY FROM THIS THREAD,

PLZ TELL US DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GREEK WORD PARTHENON COMES FROM ALBANIAN WORD BARDH/PARTHINOI?
OR NO?

and not bring indifferent videos to thread and subject
THE THREAD IS ALBANIAN AND GREEK SIMMILARITIES
NOT ABOUT SCHOLARS
I told you that i am not a a fan of this theories, you can continue with Lab, but when these theories are supported by your scholars.....

BTW, what is this:
NOT ABOUT SCHOLARS
?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 49334 times.

Back