similarites between greek and albanian ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yetos

Greek letter *th is d/dh in all IE languages par*th*enon / bar*dh*enon.
You said it yourself.

I'm based on the following conclusion of Cavalli Sforza, to consider Albanian as the language of the 1st migrant Neolithic farmers.

''A new treatment of the problem has been given in a still unpublished analysis (Piazza et al., but see Cavalli-Sforza, 2000 where main results are anticipated)of a set of lexical data (200 words) in 63 Indo-European languages published by Dyen et al. (1992). From a linguistic distance matrix whose elements are the fraction of words with the same lexical root for any pair of languages and its transformation to make the matrix elements proportional to time of differentiation, we were able to reconstruct a linguistic tree. The root of the tree separates Albanians from the others, with a reproducibility rate (the error in reconstructing the tree) of 71 percent. The next oldest branch is Armenian. The simplest interpretation is that the language of the first migrant Anatolian farmers survives today in two direct descendants, Albanian and Armenian, which diverged from the oldest pre-Indo-European languages in differentdirections but remained relatively close to the point of origin.''

http://studylib.net/doc/7290598/diffusion-of-genes-and-languages-in-human-evolution

If he's right *bardhë (white) predates *parthenos ( virgin )

Also i rely on Greek authors of 19th century

My opinion is that modern ''Greek'' is the language of Byzantium not ancient Hellenic, hence we find Albanian toponyms in Athens.
Watch this video of Eleni Arveler, ( famous Greek historian )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuWMajReVDA

LAB

I answer you before,

Παρθενα is clear a Greek word that is not found in any other IE language,

read my post,

as for your paste about Books

what connection has a book about 2 Sicillies kingdom you paste
with word Parthena?

ΠΑΡΘΕΝΑ COMES FROM THE FUTURE OF PASSIVE VOICE OF VIRB ΠΑΙΡΩ
FORM 1rst Person ΠΑΡΘ-Ω (TO BE TAKEN)
THE ONE WHO IS TO BE TAKEN IS ΠΑΡΘΕΝΟΣ
So the Hymen of Female genital Organs is named Παρθενια Parthenia
cause it has to be taken to seal the marriage.

more simple can not be told,

@ LABΕRΙΑ
you see what kind of Scholars also exist?

@LAB

when the Greek say

'' H ΡΩΜΑΝΙΑ 'ΠΑΡΘΕΝ"

Does NOT Mean VIRGIN BYZANTIUM
NEITHER WHITE PURE BYZANTIUM
but BYZANTIUM HAS BEEN TAKEN

PARTHENA Means Pure, NOT TOUCHED, NOT TAKEN BEFORE, DOES NOT MEAN WHITE
BUT COMES FROM THE THEME OF -TO BE TAKEN

I think most of the countries who border each-other have similarities, regardless of how much they might "dislike" each-other. I have seen several times Greek people that I was almost sure they were ( southern ) Albanian. But not all of them, of course. If you go to the dinaric side of Albania, nobody will look greek. :)

I think most of the countries who border each-other have similarities, regardless of how much they might "dislike" each-other. I have seen several times Greek people that I was almost sure they were ( southern ) Albanian. But not all of them, of course. If you go to the dinaric side of Albania, nobody will look greek. :)

:unsure::unsure: :unsure: :unsure::unsure:

wonder what connection has this,
with thread?

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 49173 times.

Back