Genetic study A genetic history of the Balkans from Roman frontier to Slavic migrations

You carry exactly 0 percent autosomals from your 11th ancestor, can your brain comprehend why?
Your YDna haplo ignores the 50% of your own ancestry Goofy.
Stop embarrassing yourself dude,you need help asap

I wrote about YDNA haplo you answered about mtdna.You're incapable of answering even simple questions.
The second paragraph is the definition of nonsensical delerium.

You don't even know how to work fstats, you can't comprehend what I am telling you.

Your YDna haplo ignores the 50% of your own ancestry Goofy.
Stop embarrassing yourself dude,you need help asap
Tell me how much percentage of your DNA comes from your 11th ancestor, don't avoid the question.

You don't even know how to work fstats, you can't comprehend what I am telling you.
The delusional clown who claimed that haplo comparisons are more accurate than the autosomal ones talking about genetic tools
Lol

Tell me how much percentage of your DNA comes from your 11th ancestor, don't avoid the question.
Tell me how much of your mother's DNA YDna haplo measures
You may also ask your imaginary friends who found slavic input deniers in the thread.

The delusional clown who claimed that haplo comparisons are more accurate than the autosomal ones talking about genetic tools
Lol
Adhom doesn't work with me, ask other Greek copers, scripta manent.

Tell me how much of your mother's DNA YDna haplo measures
You may also ask your imaginary friends who found slavic input deniers in the thread.
You aren't answering, why.

Nonsensical deliriums definitely work with you as proven by your previous hilarious comments
Greenhorn, you're out of your depth obviously.

If using G25s, people should note Davidski has upgraded old values since the bam files were revised for all older studies. The paper in current discussion were processed in the new method, if people are running models, they should be aware older G25 values will produce gibberish results and they should compare apples to apples.

Example of how the samples have changed.
MV1lgKZ.png

The truth is somewhere in the middle ,omino needs to chill there's indeed substantial slavic admixture(among other things depending on regional histories) though not at 35-40 level that eupator mentioned on average more like 20-30 ,some that might reach higher levels on the borders probably have more recent ancestry from Megleno-Vlachs , Fyrom ,Gagauz etc.On the other hand though I suggest people take some better look at these new samples because there's hints that we'll see certain clines in Classical Greece , as it should be expected ,just make sure to use all the GRC samples that we have and without using pre-made hypothetical models but keep much of the spreadsheet in source and also don't try to get low distances with individuals because result will be wanky ,these might be relevant for haplogroup stuff too.

The truth is somewhere in the middle ,omino needs to chill there's indeed substantial slavic admixture(among other things depending on regional histories) though not at 35-40 level that eupator mentioned on average more like 20-30 ,some that might reach higher levels on the borders probably have more recent ancestry from Megleno-Vlachs , Fyrom ,Gagauz etc.On the other hand though I suggest people take some better look at these new samples because there's hints that we'll see certain clines in Classical Greece , as it should be expected ,just make sure to use all the GRC samples that we have and without using pre-made hypothetical models but keep much of the spreadsheet in source and also don't try to get low distances with individuals because result will be wanky ,these might be relevant for haplogroup stuff too.
I posted two models using one Slavic proxy provided by @PaleoRevenge and the kuline one that shows Slavic pick at 30-32% in Macedonia.You can find them in the thread fews pages before.
I think that the average is 15-20% but we definitely need more samples.

You carry exactly 0 percent autosomals from your 11th ancestor, can your brain comprehend why?
That's obviously false. If you're to arrogantly assume nobody has inherited autosomal DNA from anybody else more than 10 generations back, then there would simply be no autosomal DNA to speak of. The reality is that autosomes represent over 95% of your chromosomes. Meanwhile haplogroup R1a is estimated to have mutated 25,000 years ago. Assuming one reproduces on average every 25 years that's 1000 generations. You're trying to push the notion that an information marker which represents one ancestor that lived 1000 generations ago is more important than the autosomes which make up 95% or 22 out of the 23 of human chromosome pairs.

Again I'm still more than happy to take a look at any reading material that claims otherwise. The fact is that autosomal DNA is the vast majority of your DNA period. Your haplogroup in contrast is based off of one ancestor who lived as long ago as your most recent mutation. The two are not comparable at all.

In order to determine exactly how much Slavic input is in Balkan countries we need samples from 100AD-400AD

Iron age eastern Europe for example Dacians and other post Urnfield people likely had an autosomal profile not too far from slavs and may have also migrated to Balkan regions to increase steppe and whg input prior to the Slavic migration

Tell me how much DNA you carry from your 11th ancestor in numbers, clown?
My Ydna is pretty static very shallow depth, high in the R1b hierarchy, how much new info has accumulated in my YDNA since 5000+years ago? Meanwhile new genetic info has accumulated from both the male and female ancestors over 250 generations. For example my mother's side of the family has a mutation in the BRCA1 gene that is only found among the Eastern Dutch/Western Germans in the border area. Interesting, right? When did that mutation enter my mother's genetic inheritance? How did an Eastern Dutch female find itself in Thrace or the Balkans?

Also think about it. Let's say that a Slav ancestor entered Thrace in 600 AD. For arguments sake, let's assume that no further Slavic input entered my ancestral stream. My Y-DNA would be some subclade of I2a-Din for example. This Slav ancestor's autosomal contribution will disappear after 10 generations according to you. So am I a Slav or not? According to my Y-DNA I am but the genetic autosomal has been diluted to extinction.

That's obviously false.
Wall of text but no answer still.

I will give you a hint because it's bad form to make fun of you.

You get 50 percent of your autosomes from your parent, 25 from your grandparent, 12.5 from your great grandparent, 6.25 from your great-great grandparent, now take this division to your 11th ancestor and tell me how much of their DNA you carry.

You don't understand fstats and what they mean, you just discovered your g25 child's play and you think you have a clue on archaeogenetics. Like I said, every so often there's a greek like you, high on copium, until they eventually get red-pilled on the genetic truth and leave with disappointment until we get the next one.

Modern Greeks don't have good continuity with BA/IA in terms of haplos, which is the only defining proof of genealogy, everything else is statistical inference. On PCA, South Italians and Jews are actually much closer to ancient Greeks.

You have Dacian E-V13, and Slavic I2a-din and R1a clade being a very big chunk of modern greek distribution, this is the historical reality and no matter how much you cope you can't change it, you can only continue to embarrass yourself and the rest of us who unfortunately have become a standing joke on forums, because of your antics.

Map_of_Greek_and_Anatolian_Y-DNA.png

My Ydna is pretty static very shallow depth, high in the R1b hierarchy, how much new info has accumulated in my YDNA since 5000+years ago? Meanwhile new genetic info has accumulated from both the male and female ancestors over 250 generations. For example my mother's side of the family has a mutation in the BRCA1 gene that is only found among the Eastern Dutch/Western Germans in the border area. Interesting, right? When did that mutation enter my mother's genetic inheritance? How did an Eastern Dutch female find itself in Thrace or the Balkans?

Also think about it. Let's say that a Slav ancestor entered Thrace in 600 AD. For arguments sake, let's assume that no further Slavic input entered my ancestral stream. My Y-DNA would be some subclade of I2a-Din for example. This Slav ancestor's autosomal contribution will disappear after 10 generations according to you. So am I a Slav or not? According to my Y-DNA I am but the genetic autosomal has been diluted to extinction.

Thrace was the capital of the Ottomans and the Byzantines. Everyone and their cousin settled at some point there.

This thread has been viewed 33692 times.

Back