Albanians (OFFTOPIC Macedonians)

Murrik Blue Shpata is the correct name.BTW I want your opinion about Thomas of Argos, he was an Albanian or Romei?

I remember an good goalkeeper of Olimpiakos, named Tukuroglu, he was really good.

BTW, i am reading some materials, it's curios but seems that the inhabitants of Mani, maniotes are all albanian origin. Even in Crete island we can find a lot of albanians .
King Otto and General Kalergi were right .

Sorry no answer SUITABLE FOR AN EDUCATED MAN AS YOU CLAIM

so quetsion still goes on,

WHERE ARE THE SULIOTES TODAY? ARE THEY IN ALBANIA?
WHERE IS KASTRIOTI FAMILY TODAY? ARE THEY IN ALBANIA?

WHY THE BIGGEST SCHOOL IN DURRESS IS NAMED TURGUT OZAL?
in Durres at Kastrioti times 4 languages were Spoken
Greek Italian/Aromanian Albanian Slavic, how many spoken today?

που Σκατογαυρε, ελα παρε μια .... ΜΕ ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΔΗ ΜΙΛΑΣ ΖΩΟ,
o 4ος ΦΙΛΙΚΟΣ ηταν ο Εμμ ΠΑΠΠΑΣ, ΠΟΥ ΤΟΝ ΣΤΗΡΙΞΑΝ ΟΙ ΨΑΡΙΑΝΝΟΙ, ναυτικα, μετα την καταστροφη των Ψαρρων, ΚΑΙ ΕΜΕΙΝΕ ΑΠΟ ΠΥΡΟΜΑΧΙΚΑ, ΑΣΧΕΤΕ. Διαβασε λιγο Ιστορια του 1821.
αλλα το κολυμα σου σκατογαυρε ειναι αλλο. αστα αυτα,

TUKUROGLOU YOU SAID?
hmm an Albanian who enter minor Asia, like your above post that Cretans are also Albanians.

YO TURK
REMEMBER NE DE SKA in MAKEDONIA

Για πες και ο Παππαφλεσας και αυτος?

Murrik Blue Shpata is the correct name.BTW I want your opinion about Thomas of Argos, he was an Albanian or Romei?

?????
you notice that but not the Stradioti????

how that is called?

Sorry no answer SUITABLE FOR AN EDUCATED MAN AS YOU CLAIM

so quetsion still goes on,

WHERE ARE THE SULIOTES TODAY? ARE THEY IN ALBANIA?
WHERE IS KASTRIOTI FAMILY TODAY? ARE THEY IN ALBANIA?

WHY THE BIGGEST SCHOOL IN DURRESS IS NAMED TURGUT OZAL?
in Durres at Kastrioti times 4 languages were Spoken
Greek Italian/Aromanian Albanian Slavic, how many spoken today?

που Σκατογαυρε, ελα παρε μια .... ΜΕ ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΔΗ ΜΙΛΑΣ ΖΩΟ,
o 4ος ΦΙΛΙΚΟΣ ηταν ο Εμμ ΠΑΠΠΑΣ, ΠΟΥ ΤΟΝ ΣΤΗΡΙΞΑΝ ΟΙ ΨΑΡΙΑΝΝΟΙ, ναυτικα, μετα την καταστροφη των Ψαρρων, ΚΑΙ ΕΜΕΙΝΕ ΑΠΟ ΠΥΡΟΜΑΧΙΚΑ, ΑΣΧΕΤΕ. Διαβασε λιγο Ιστορια του 1821.
αλλα το κολυμα σου σκατογαυρε ειναι αλλο. αστα αυτα,

TUKUROGLOU YOU SAID?
hmm an Albanian who enter minor Asia, like your above post that Cretans are also Albanians.

YO TURK
REMEMBER NEMAKEDONIA

Για πες και ο Παππαφλεσας και αυτος?

Suliotes are christians orthodox cham, albanians. Large part of them are in greece part of them are in Leskovik Albania.The region of Souli is part of Chameria region and is under greek occupation.
The descendants of Kastrioti familly are in Italy and Spain .
This college Turgut Ozal it's not the bigest in Durres. There are also greek college Arsaiko ,american etc.
During the Scanderbeg time in durres were an quartier with merchants from Venice another with merchant from Genova, maybe someone speak aromanian, None greek or serb.
Pls speak english, because i can understand a little greek but i don't understand what you have wrote.

?????
you notice that but not the "Stradioti????

how that is called?

BTW there is a village in Suli named Kiafa, can you translate pls ?

Suliotes are christians orthodox cham, albanians. Large part of them are in greece part of them are in Leskovik Albania.The region of Souli is part of Chameria region and is under greek occupation.
This college Turgut Ozal it's not the bigest in Durres. There are also greek college Arsaiko ,american etc.
During the Scanderbeg time in durres were an quartier with merchants from Venice another with merchant from Genova, maybe someone speak aromanian, None greek or serb.
Pls speak english, because i can understand a little greek but i don't understand what you have wrote.

http://repositories.tdl.org/ttu-ir/bitstream/handle/2346/15436/thesis.pdf?sequence=1

The Kastrioti did not speak Italian......there was less than 100000 people in all of Italy at the time that spoke Italian, he most likely as with all educated and powerful dynasties spoke Latin to any of the republics or duchies in Italy

http://repositories.tdl.org/ttu-ir/bitstream/handle/2346/15436/thesis.pdf?sequence=1

The Kastrioti did not speak Italian......there was less than 100000 people in all of Italy at the time that spoke Italian, he most likely as with all educated and powerful dynasties spoke Latin to any of the republics or duchies in Italy

Land of Albania! Where Iskander rose;
Theme of the young and beacon of the wise,
And he his namesake whose oft-baffeled foes
Shrunk from his deeds of chivalrous emprize;
Land of Albania! Let me bend mine eyes
On thee, thou rugged nurse of Savage men!
The cross descends, thy minarets arise,
And the pale crescent sparkles in the glen,
Through many a cypress grove within each city’s ken.

Beautifull

WRONG ANSWER,
No SULIOTES IN ALBANIA,

soon more to come, cause I have relations with them.
and more from catholic Priest about that time, like Paul-Angel, you know who.

you drop the glove, I took it, simply I am waiting to recover myshelf,
i can not sit more than 5 minutes in a chair right now,

WRONG ANSWER,
No SULIOTES IN ALBANIA,

Suliote settled in Leskovik, i told you, it was Zylyftar poda who invited them. Most of them are descendants of Xhavella tribe, but also from other tribes. The tribe Xhavella are now know with surname Tasho. One of them Anesti Tasho made an book “Suli dhe suliotët. Gjenealogjia e familjes Tasho” "Suli and Suliotes. Tasho Family Genealogy.

Also see this:
http://www.tiranaobserver.al/zhani-...in-me-raki-mani-dhe-si-e-shpetoi-enver-hoxha/
In the photo Piro Sulioti an famous albanian tenor from Korca.

WRONG ANSWER,
No SULIOTES IN ALBANIA,

"soon more to come"

So far you have not told us anything, your questions were nonsense, anyway i replied. You when will decide to answer?

"soon more to come"

So far you have not told us anything, your questions were nonsense, anyway i replied. You when will decide to answer?

I insist :

"I want to make some questions:
Who brought the Turks in the Balkans and against whom?
In the battle of Kosovo, was an anti-Ottoman Balkan coalition why had not the Greek?
During the 100 years war was made ​​by Albanians against the Turks from Ulcinj to Peloponnese, including the 25 years of resistance led by Skanderbeg, where were the Greeks?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scanderbeg
However, during an ambush in the same battle, Ballaban managed to capture some important Albanian noblemen, including Moisi Arianit Golemi, a cavalry commander, Vladan Gjurica, the chief army quartermaster, Muzaka of Angelina, a nephew of Skanderbeg, and 18 other officers.[106] These men were sent immediately to Constantinople where they were skinned alive for fifteen days and later cut to pieces and thrown to the dogs.[106] Skanderbeg's pleas to have these men back, by either ransom or prisoner exchange, failed.[106]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gennadius_Scholarius
Mehmed therefore sought the most anti-Western cleric he could find as a figure of unity for the Greeks under Turkish rule – and Gennadius as leading anti-Union figure was a natural choice. On 1 June 1453, just three days after the fall of the city, the new Patriarch's procession passed through the streets where Mehmed received Gennadius graciously and himself invested him with the signs of his office – the crosier (dikanikion) and mantle. This ceremonial investiture would be repeated by all Sultans and Patriarchs thereafter.
And finally after you failed to tell me the name of a Greek hero, can you tell me a Greek uprising against the Turks during 400 years invasion? I am very curios. If you call uprising to fill Turkish harems with Christian girls, ok".

And do not hide behind Arvanites.
Are Maniotes albanian descendance?
Stradiotis were albanian ore romei?
Thomas of Argos was albanian or Romei?

I hope you will answeer this time, or our debate otherwise makes no sense.

You like to speak about language, do you see any link betwen albanian language and Tsakonian dialect?
As you see this are real question, not how many pupils are in one college in Albania.

You like to speak about language, do you see any link betwen albanian language and Tsakonian dialect?
As you see this are real question, not how many pupils are in one college in Albania.
As you see, a lot of nonsense questions by you, but even one logic answer to my questions.

Who told you that I am mussulman ? About you what is your surname Tukuroglou, Hatxhinicholau?
BTW, i respect all religion. Try to make an normal discussion . If you dont hold the discussion , stop posting.

if my name is Chatzimichalis Χατζημιχαλης am I?

That is I Like to you, and all Albanians,
you easily get warm-Head, you radio transmit, you say that you are educated, and you pull your posts from an anti-Hellenick bank ,
but always the same mistake, in order to prove homogenous and nobles, you always drop to the same mistakes.

Inhabitatur enim Latinis, Grecis, Judeis perfidis, et barbaris Albanensibus” (Translation in R. Elsie: For it is inhabited by Latins, Greeks, perfidious Jews and barbaric Albanians).
from 'Itinerarium Symonis Simeonis et Hugonis Illuminatoris ad Terram Sanctam'
what crusaders found in Durrachium Δυρραχιον.

thank you,

He who hears ears to hear and eyes to see, let him think and understand

Last edited:

if my name is Chatzimichalis Χατζημιχαλης am I?

That is I Like to you, and all Albanians,
you easily get warm-Head, you radio transmit, you say that you are educated, and you pull your posts from an anti-Hellenick bank ,
but always the same mistake, in order to prove homogenous and nobles, you always drop to the same mistakes.

Inhabitatur enim Latinis, Grecis, Judeis perfidis, et barbaris Albanensibus” (Translation in R. Elsie: For it is inhabited by Latins, Greeks, perfidious Jews and barbaric Albanians).

thank you,

He who hears ears to hear and eyes to see, let him think and understand

Hatxhinicolau, i answered to this question :
You still did νοτ andswer me, In dyrrachium spoke 4 languages at times of Kastrioti Greek Albanian Italian/Aromani Slavic how many spoken today?
Can you make the diferences ?
BTW ,you didn't answer to my questions. You know, you cannot hold this discussion .

Hatchinicolaoui you are not OK.
Thats your question:
You still did νοτ andswer me,
In dyrrachium spoke 4 languages at times of Kastrioti Greek Albanian Italian/Aromani Slavic
how many spoken today?

This was my answer:

And thi is your answer:

Now you are not OK really;
[h=3]1322
Simon Fitzsimons:
Itinerary from Ireland
to the Holy Land[/h]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skanderbeg
In 1444, he initiated and organized the League of Lezhë, which proclaimed him Chief of the League of the Albanian people, and defended the region of Albania against the Ottoman Empire for 25 years.[1]

Maybe you are confused with this crusade:
In 1463, he (Scanderbeg) became the chief commander of the crusading forces of Pope Pius II.

Still can not sit in the chair? I can understand, hard night yesterday.

And don`t forget you have to answer to my questions:
I insist :

In the battle of Kosovo, was an anti-Ottoman Balkan coalition why had not the Greek?
During the 100 years war was made ​​by Albanians against the Turks from Ulcinj to Peloponnese, including the 25 years of resistance led by Skanderbeg, where were the Greeks?

However, during an ambush in the same battle, Ballaban managed to capture some important Albanian noblemen, including Moisi Arianit Golemi, a cavalry commander, Vladan Gjurica, the chief army quartermaster, Muzaka of Angelina, a nephew of Skanderbeg, and 18 other officers.[106] These men were sent immediately to Constantinople where they were skinned alive for fifteen days and later cut to pieces and thrown to the dogs.[106] Skanderbeg's pleas to have these men back, by either ransom or prisoner exchange, failed.[106]

Mehmed therefore sought the most anti-Western cleric he could find as a figure of unity for the Greeks under Turkish rule – and Gennadius as leading anti-Union figure was a natural choice. On 1 June 1453, just three days after the fall of the city, the new Patriarch's procession passed through the streets where Mehmed received Gennadius graciously and himself invested him with the signs of his office – the crosier (dikanikion) and mantle. This ceremonial investiture would be repeated by all Sultans and Patriarchs thereafter.
And finally after you failed to tell me the name of a Greek hero, can you tell me a Greek uprising against the Turks during 400 years invasion? I am very curios. If you call uprising to fill Turkish harems with Christian girls, ok".

And don`t forget you have to answer to my questions:
I insist :

Νο I am hiding behind Arbanites, no need I am a proud MAKEDONIAN, who's village revolt in 1821, and you do not have to know how and where, just klnew at west parts of Makedonia revolts, not in Chalkidiki.

there is also another testimony about Dyrrachium at 1600, I am trying to find it,

tell me
march 1821 how many revolt you know? except the one in peloponese,

Tell me Besides Kolokotronis, who in his memories says it clear not Albanian, what about Makedonian Emm Pappas?
is that good enough for you?
the 21 revolts of Makedonians, one of them same month and same day with the Iasion and peloponese, search the revolt in Chalkidiki,
what about the Fillikos Γρηγοριος Δικαιος from Peloponese, does that say something to you?

after that tell me, WAS HE ALBANIAN ALSO??:useless: Emm Pappas? Γρ. Δικαιος, Κεφαλας the general in Maniaki, like you told us about Κολοκοτρονης,:useless: who in his memories say not.
I want you to enter the the Greek revolt, some parrallels you never read or see,
until now I gave you the 3rd revolt same time same day,
you are too little, by own posts you deny what you say.

you found someone named Τασσο and you say he is Sulioti who change name from Tzabella and return to Albania!!! and the Tzavellas become Tasso.
Open your facebook and write Τζαβελλας Or Τζαβελας (λλ-λ) and see how many are in Greece, wow................ I am tired to look more than 100?

Suliote settled in Leskovik, i told you, it was Zylyftar poda who invited them. Most of them are descendants of Xhavella tribe, but also from other tribes. The tribe Xhavella are now know with surname Tasho. One of them Anesti Tasho made an book “Suli dhe suliotët. Gjenealogjia e familjes Tasho” "Suli and Suliotes. Tasho Family Genealogy.

Also see this:
http://www.tiranaobserver.al/zhani-...in-me-raki-mani-dhe-si-e-shpetoi-enver-hoxha/
In the photo Piro Sulioti an famous albanian tenor from Korca.

That is a chalenge to everyone, to realize what we are talking about here,

SOON how Turks enter balkans and from where,

until now I gave you some Heroes which I want you to remember, cause in the lesson about Filliki I will give few more, and also some dates, and some foreign data, which you probably never hear.search also the Κατσαντωνης.
it will help you understand whith Suliotes, and Karaiskakis,

Νο I am hiding behind Arbanites, no need I am a proud MAKEDONIAN, who's village revolt in 1821, and you do not have to know how and where, just klnew at west parts of Makedonia revolts, not in Chalkidiki.

there is also another testimony about Dyrrachium at 1600, I am trying to find it,

tell me
march 1821 how many revolt you know? except the one in peloponese,

Tell me Besides Kolokotronis, who in his memories says it clear not Albanian, what about Makedonian Emm Pappas?
is that good enough for you?
the 21 revolts of Makedonians, one of them same month and same day with the Iasion and peloponese, search the revolt in Chalkidiki,
what about the Fillikos Γρηγοριος Δικαιος from Peloponese, does that say something to you?

after that tell me, WAS HE ALBANIAN ALSO??:useless: Emm Pappas? Γρ. Δικαιος, Κεφαλας the general in Maniaki, like you told us about Κολοκοτρονης,:useless: who in his memories say not.
I want you to enter the the Greek revolt, some parrallels you never read or see,
until now I gave you the 3rd revolt same time same day,
you are too little, by own posts you deny what you say.

you found someone named Τασσο and you say he is Sulioti who change name from Tzabella and return to Albania!!! and the Tzavellas become Tasso.
Open your facebook and write Τζαβελλας Or Τζαβελας (λλ-λ) and see how many are in Greece, wow................ I am tired to look more than 100?

That is a chalenge to everyone, to realize what we are talking about here,

SOON how Turks enter balkans and from where,

until now I gave you some Heroes which I want you to remember, cause in the lesson about Filliki I will give few more, and also some dates, and some foreign data, which you probably never hear.search also the Κατσαντωνης.
it will help you understand whith Suliotes, and Karaiskakis,

I had decided to not discuss with you, because you are not serious,but you like to speak about Katsantonis.
He was a petty thief whom Ali Pasha:
Katsantonis and his second brother Yorgos Chasiotis (Greek: Γιώργος Χασιώτης or Yorgos from Chasia) were arrested and were led to the paşa, where they were tortured to death. Katsantonis was executed publicly by having his bones crushed with a sledgehammer.

The Greek Albanian Friendship ended at the times of Crocodilos Kladas.

http://www.mani.org.gr/istor/klad2/kladas_arthro.htm
Ο Κροκόδειλος (Κορκόδειλος-Κορκόντηλος-Ακροκόνδυλος) Κλαδάς (1425-1490) καταγόταν από τη Χιμάρα της Β. Ηπείρου και ήταν αλβανικής καταγωγής.

translate:
Crocodilos Kladas (1425-1490) was originary from Himara, North Epir (South Albania) and was an albanian.

This thread has been viewed 156955 times.

Back