An Egyptian origin for R1b

Mmiikkii

Reaction score
Ethnic group
southern EUROPEAN
Lets assume that mutation rates are not static, which is probably true.

Judging by the distribution of different R1b branches, we see the first bifurcation of R1b is that of V88 into Africa.

So it makes sense that expanded from Egypt or the Sea Peoples Palestine.
Then the Z2103 went into Greece(also Ukraine) and the M269 went into the Danube and expanded in the European continent.

The geographic distribution supports my theory.

NOTE: this is apart from the fact that haplogroup R1 comes from Siberia.
But a lot of their evolution seems to have occurred in the West.

Judging by the distribution of different R1b branches, we see the first bifurcation of R1b is that of V88 into Africa.

Then the Z2103 went into Greece(also Ukraine) and the M269 went into the Danube and expanded in the European continent.

I read somewhere the oldest Y-R1b V88 would have been found in Europe among Mesolithic pop's? Perhaps my remembrance is uncorrect?

I read somewhere the oldest Y-R1b V88 would have been found in Europe among Mesolithic pop's? Perhaps my remembrance is uncorrect?

No that's true, but the fossils exist in the Mediterranean.
Ukraine, Sardinia and Spain are countries accesible by ship from Egypt and viceversa.

Then there's also the next branch that split from R1b, M73 in Turkey.

Turkey is northern Middle East, and close to Caucasus itself close to Steppes, so...? The most upstream Y-R, R1, R1b we have are from steppes. And the actual distribution in Africa (yes I know, today distribution is not always a good reference) seems rather showing a north-south axis of moves, not even a east-west move to or from Near-East.
Sardinia could be a source rather than a target of Y-R1b-V88 expansion (to rather from Africa).

distribution in Africa seems rather showing a north-south axis of moves, not even a east-west move to or from Near-East.
Sardinia could be a source rather than a target of Y-R1b-V88 expansion (to rather from Africa).

R1b-V88 also exists in the Nile Valley (Sudan)
If the expansion seems from North to South (The Middle East is also North of Africa, not just East) they may have controlled the green Sahara, before the Berbers.

Remember that in principle, they resemble Arabs more than the Berbers.
Also, Berbers are not necessarily more native all the time.

I love your theory.

I was stumped going back into the common spanish, from p312, L238 (famous vikings, irish, welsh, england, scotland)
my doubt began with a so called ancient grave being younger than my proven tree and surname history in line with Y dna allele chronology.

I believe we are form africa directly, no middle east, arabia, levantine, ukraine, siberia.
straight shot to italy, iberia, and the rest is history out loud to align it.

200 million r1b do not come out of an iceberg to go west...after being proven african directly.
they also found amenhoteps line of pharaoh is r1b (this includes the king tut)

I just stay open to the science.. I have even found a russian source of false ego much dumber than the vikings claiming ancient.
1000 years is nothing.
...and 45000 years is fake data.

R1b-V88 also exists in the Nile Valley (Sudan)
If the expansion seems from North to South (The Middle East is also North of Africa, not just East) they may have controlled the green Sahara, before the Berbers.

Remember that in principle, they resemble Arabs more than the Berbers.
Also, Berbers are not necessarily more native all the time.
Near-East and Maghreb/Northern Africa have ancient genetic ties what maybe on the two direction (E>W and E>W) what doesn't mean they are indentical. That said Maciamo (this forum launcher) proposed a Near-East to Africa (via Sahel) travel for Y-R1b-V88, at Neolithic times I think. My North to South travel is a proposition, not an affirmation. Nevertheless, Y-R1b cannot be born in Africa, do read some serious papers about the Y-haplos genealogy, and even V88 has very few chances to be born in Africa. for L23, L51, P312 and cousins subclades, they are definetely from Europe.

I love your theory.

I was stumped going back into the common spanish, from p312, L238 (famous vikings, irish, welsh, england, scotland)
my doubt began with a so called ancient grave being younger than my proven tree and surname history in line with Y dna allele chronology.

I believe we are form africa directly, no middle east, arabia, levantine, ukraine, siberia.
straight shot to italy, iberia, and the rest is history out loud to align it.

200 million r1b do not come out of an iceberg to go west...after being proven african directly.
they also found amenhoteps line of pharaoh is r1b (this includes the king tut)

I just stay open to the science.. I have even found a russian source of false ego much dumber than the vikings claiming ancient.
1000 years is nothing.
...and 45000 years is fake data.
You know more than anybody, it's clear, spite your fuzzy way to expose your thoughts.

This thread has been viewed 1029 times.

Back