Can men wear skirt and be accepted openly in the public?

Can you accept men wear skirts openly in society.

• Yes

Votes: 73 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 48 39.7%

• Total voters
Soon,very soon..

will skirts be in fashion for men....you can count on that....if you look at the past...men are wearing things now nobody could think of years ago...THOUGH I WONT BE WEARING ANY :D :D

Can be any form of skirts, that includes mini skirts. Is depend on how you view it. Maybe some males also like mini skirts, who knows?

Absolutely not! Men wearing skirts in the public would be a big nightmare :bikkuri:
Men wearing skirts are gay, transvestites or both :mad:
Unless they are Scots wearing kilts and playing bagpipes.

Sad to say, because there are a lot of people like you in the world, that is why people are not open enough and cannot accept skirts as a form of fashion for guys as well.

A few pictures of men in skirt as a fashion. Hope that will change your concept of men in skirts as to break the fashion freedom.

w-kazumi-aya01a.jpg

ka-003a.jpg

a-aya002.jpg

sf05-m.jpg

With these, I hope you will be able to understand from my point of view and not to say that men in skirts are not normal. Thanks.

Also, this is one post that I extracted out from some forum:
"wearing diff clothings doesnt determine the sex of the person if u ask me...however it is society views that separates the fact that gals should wear skirts and boys shorts."

The guy on the bottom-most pic is wearing a kilt, so that's still ok, but the other guys look like fricken transvestistes! :shock:
(especially the guy with the flower skirt... I think I'll have nightmares tonight :mad: )

That is because your mind is not ready to accept such things, thats why you have those kind of comments like "transvestistles". To me, frankly speaking, I don't mind that, instead, I respected his bravery for wearing that and showcase to the public, wanting everybody to understand that skirts can also be a fashion for guys as well. Wearing skirt does not determine you are female, gay or whatsoever, it is just a piece of garment.

Lina Inverse, a man wearing a skirt and a transvestite are two different things !!

I noticed some guys in their teens and twenties wear these outfits that are made of a skirt over trousers. The skirt can be like a mini-skirt or a longer one with a full split down one side (for ease of movement I guess?). These outfits look very good on them.
Another common one for all ages is a kilt worn casually with a T-shirt and trainers. I saw a few in the park today. It's smarter than jeans and it looks good on all body types. It looks very comfortable too LOL.

*cougheasyaccesscough*

I like the idea of skirts on guys, as long as they're like what catriona is describing. I say either wear a skirt like that or either go all out and cross dress. Doing the mix and match thing with a feminine floral skirt and then wearing a mens' shirt, jacket, and hat with it just looks tacky.

I found this site with a lot of links about men in skirts:

http://www.zyra.org.uk/sk4men.htm

I like how the kilts are worn on The Kiltmen.

catriona said:
Lina Inverse, a man wearing a skirt and a transvestite are two different things !!

I noticed some guys in their teens and twenties wear these outfits that are made of a skirt over trousers. The skirt can be like a mini-skirt or a longer one with a full split down one side (for ease of movement I guess?). These outfits look very good on them.
Another common one for all ages is a kilt worn casually with a T-shirt and trainers. I saw a few in the park today. It's smarter than jeans and it looks good on all body types. It looks very comfortable too LOL.

Oh Catriona, if possible, can you please post some of the photos that you mention on the "skirts over trousers" and also the " kilt worn with t-shirt and trainers". I would love to see them!

kirei_na_me said:
*cougheasyaccesscough*

I like the idea of skirts on guys, as long as they're like what catriona is describing. I say either wear a skirt like that or either go all out and cross dress. Doing the mix and match thing with a feminine floral skirt and then wearing a mens' shirt, jacket, and hat with it just looks tacky.

I found this site with a lot of links about men in skirts:

http://www.zyra.org.uk/sk4men.htm

I like how the kilts are worn on The Kiltmen.

Kirei_na_me, the man with floral skirts looks good as well. I quite like that idea. He was damn brave to do this. I believed that he has an open mind which was even more open than both of us and many other people! Cheers. :wave:

Er, I'm scared.

Actually, I have nothing against other men wearing whatever they like. Skirts? Fine... but with the increased drag coefficient, maybe a pair of high heels is also called for, to help avoid all those nasty puddles. :)

Oliver said:
Er, I'm scared.

Actually, I have nothing against other men wearing whatever they like. Skirts? Fine... but with the increased drag coefficient, maybe a pair of high heels is also called for, to help avoid all those nasty puddles. :)
It's not only you that is scared, especially by these floral skirts :bikkuri:
大怖い です よ!

lol how about men wearing a kilt?

Oliver said:
Er, I'm scared.

Hi Oliver, there is nothing to be afraid of.

Also, you mentoned about the increased drag coefficient. I don't seem to understand that statement of yours. Can you kindly elaborate on that point and also explain why heels are called for? Thanks.

i actually do the kilt over trousers thing..

i'm a big fan of baggy pants and a kilt over it gives it a really cool look.. and since i'm part english and my english side is descended from a scottish clan.. i actually have a clans pattern i'm allowed o wear XD

our pattern looks so good too :p

When i read the title for this thread i had to laugh because when i was in high school i had this friend and he wore a skirt in to school and got in serious trouble for it so he told his friends what happened and we organized a protest to take place the next day in the hallway. The next day the hallway was filled with guys in skirts and girls in dress slacks (basically we found someone and swaped clothes) i was wearing an outfit just like the ones in the pictures shown before and then these girls asked me if i wanted to wear high heels and when i asked them if they had them in a size 18 mens i guess that was out of the question but anywoo we got to have the school dress code change and now anyone can wear a dress if it is the appropriate length. all in all it was a fun experience. :D

Hi TimF, well said. Nice action carried out. I respect your bravery. So what was their reaction?

This thread has been viewed 168181 times.

Back