Politics Catalonia may become an independent nation soon...

Times have changed and the other regions will not allow that Catalonia has privileges, there is no reason for it, nor is the mentality of the times.

Furthermore Catalonia as an independent country within the EU would be horrible, all day would be asking for money, ask, ask, ask, oh, my God, all foreigners who now support the Catalan independence wish I had not, go crazy to EU Member

We know how it operates throughout Catalonia History. Centuries of privileges have become comfortable, but centuries of privilege have not been for nothing, ember embraces your most heated, and now want to do it as a full member in the EU but owl often they would play, is to think about it ...

Gimme, gimme, gimme, I want, I want, I want, all day crying for tit. You have to work not so much ask and ask,

And the google translate lines are killing me on top of that..

Subtle but a low blow and a call for my head cut off.

Do not underestimate me dear, I am comforted that at least now you know another version and information about the kind of people that are the Catalan independence and I think that combines well with the EU what happens is that hardly anyone knows, there is nothing more to read the foreign press, as the BBC seems to be wanting the destruction of Spain, but that's not going to get.

The EU is fed up with Spain. Fed up with its total lack of responsibility administering economy, fed up with its banks, fed up with its pressures concerning Catalonia's independence, and fed up with its insistence on creating the Central axis when they said the Mediterranean axis was (and still is) prioritary.

FACT! It's time some individuals realise what's going on.

The EU is fed up with Spain. Fed up with its total lack of responsibility administering economy, fed up with its banks, fed up with its pressures concerning Catalonia's independence, and fed up with its insistence on creating the Central axis when they said the Mediterranean axis was (and still is) prioritary.

FACT! It's time some individuals realise what's going on.

Prioritary, prioritary, prioritary!!! why prioritary?

Look little man, this is what you want to hide your head and lie of independence used to hide all its corruption.

A decade of corruption in Catalonia. The roles of the "Palau case" reflect that C.I.U. was 2.5% of the awards millions

Spain steals. Spain steals. Spain steals, world help us! ... but if the thief is it, are they.

EFE
Artur Mas corruption that wants to cover the electoral campaign

The coroner estimated at over 8 million money still missing, according to reports from the Tax Agency (AEAT). Tracking accounts in Switzerland and other tax havens continues, because existing evidence on accounts in those countries. In one of Palau's records were found in the documents listed, and in 2001, a Swiss bank account with a million dollars.

So are your idols!!!

Disappointed?

It has to be a masochist to believe in the Catalan independence, that or have brainwashed.

Good small, you no longer have a monopoly on information, is that you do not like it rigth?

http://www.abc.es/20121112/espana/abcp-artur-borra-campana-seis-20121112.html

You're so nervous guy, time to have an herbal infusion :D

Prioritary because it connects the main maritime ports along the Mediterranean, including parts of France, while de nonsensical proposal of Spain, the Central axis to France, required a huge investment and wasn't as useful according to the estimations made by the EU. There you are, from you're lovely Spanish press: http://elpais.com/elpais/2011/10/19/actualidad/1319012227_850215.html

It's not what I say, it's what it is: prioritary because the EU said this, that simple. Spain is ridiculing itself with its insistence in something which has been largely declared useless, like it or not.

By the way, the other link concerns Felix Millet, not concretely CiU since it's necessary to investigate more. Anyways, I told you but it seems you don't want to remember: the biggest corruption which generated the incredibly high debt of Spain belongs to PP and PSOE, not to regional parties (insignificant). Again, that's FACT, so take it easy because you're mising the target everytime you strike with new comments, basically shooting no one but yourself. Take a rest, I'm afraid you need it ;)

I'm very quiet thanks, but I see you are wanting quick passing pages containing much information about the truth of Catalan independence.

Now there are other interests, not about providing more infrastructure Catalonia, is a priority to AVE in Galicia, which is opposed to the Catalan independence

Greetings to Moses

Last edited:
What you said it's another bullet in your own head LOL

You should know that the AVE as whole isn't profitable. And the AVE from Madrid to Galicia, estimated to have 3 or 4 passengers a day, it's one of the many absurdities driven by the Spanish governments. ¿Weren't you the one who said in Catalonia we have "privileges"? And now you admit, in front all forumers, that for Spain is more important a ruinous AVE than the enhancing of the Mediterranean axis, declared prioritary by the EU as pointed above. ¿How do both things match? XD

Time to clarify something: the only thing you have proven, is that you're a totally biased anti-Catalan spamer who posts nothing but rubbish.

SYSTEM FAILURE :41:

What you said it's another bullet in your own head LOL

You should know that the AVE as whole isn't profitable. And the AVE from Madrid to Galicia, estimated to have 3 or 4 passengers a day, it's one of the many absurdities driven by the Spanish governments. ¿Weren't you the one who said in Catalonia we have "privileges"? And now you admit, in front all forumers, that for Spain is more important a ruinous AVE than the enhancing of the Mediterranean axis, declared prioritary by the EU as pointed above. ¿How do both things match? XD

Time to clarify something: the only thing you have proven, is that you're a totally biased anti-Catalan spamer who posts nothing but rubbish.SYSTEM FAILURE :41:

The TGV is necessary to Galicia, another forgotten region, and it is unfortunate that the Catalan nationalists oppose AVE in Galicia.

Is that what you would do in the EU Catalan independence want everything for them?

I'm not anti-Catalan, we must distinguish between good and Catalan separatists, are very different things.

You have to understand that if you think of Artur Mas make a secessionist referendum will be reported to the constitutional court, which of course will say NO and that act of treason could be considered a coup, Artur Mas so you can put the things very difficult in the future.

Good afternoon, and please stop playing the victim, and no one believes something.

By the way you are Catalan origin or simply you were born in Catalonia?

¿Forgotten? Together with Extremadura, Galicia is the region receiving more money from the rest of the territory. Don't waste your time with more lies and telling what you are, since it's perfectly clear. On the other hand, there are many ways to do a referendum, even normal elections can be used as such if finally the Spanish government does not allow it. ¿Do you know that Kosovars in their parliament declared independence and the International Court said it was valid? Keep crying xd

By the way, you've not only proven that you're a biased anti-Catalan spamer, it's also already demonstrated what others pointed about you: you're racist. ¿Why do you care about my ancestry now? In Catalonia we don't care if people have ancestors from other parts of the Peninsula, doesn't matter if the Basque Country or Extremadura. We just want to preserve our culture, language, and traditions, and we want to improve our future, that's at least what the vast majority claims, assuming this cannot be done inside the Spanish framework. That simple, so stop twisting things, and if you want to know about my ancestry, search for this in the proper thread, because the issue is another.

You have no authority to insinuate if I am Catalan or not. I am Catalan because I want to, nobody can't change this, no need to say, a person like you. Spain is made up of different nations and this basically refers to cultural realities, like it or not. FACT! It's time to go ;)

We must help Galicia and Extremadura, are regions that were forgotten and the Spanish want the best for these regions, did not understand what I'm talking about, right? a character is logical independence is a being who has been alienated from their own country by their masters, do not know what is the love of country, known only hatred and resentment, lies, manipulation and misrepresentation of data and information.

Regional distribution in Catalonia receives four times more than Madrid
Madrid system only receives funding for 17% of what it collects, compared with 60% of Catalonia. And Madrid is the most money brings.

The people of Madrid are a well-born Spanish.

Of course I care if you're Catalan origin or simply born in Catalonia.

It's a good thing to know as nazionalismo realize is able to manipulate the minds of children from school and society by providing media like TV Catalan regional power in the service of regional independence. Do not forget that subsidizes CIU Catalan newspapers as the vanguard, with the press purchased manipulate your mind, not mine.

He says I'm racist? Prove it? If it is simply a bait that I accuse separatists of Nazis, I'm not going to bite, you know what we think about the rest of Spanish, internet and other media burning and similarities with the little man with the mustache is more than obvious but not an ideology born of them copied and central Europe as lapdogs have followed in his delirium compared to large nations are capable even of ridicule, the article by Javier professor at Barcelona University explained very well, the Catalan nazionalistas copied anything if they think they will be profitable, do not realize they do ridicule, which are nothing more than a poor unhappy which made ​​them much attention.

Now it's over in the rest of Spain and no one believes in them as traitors and if they dare to make a coup in Spain will end up in jail.

Now it's over in the rest of Spain and no one believes in them as traitors and if they dare to make a coup in Spain will end up in jail.

You have to free yourself from the clutches of the regime cataliban, they raised me but never managed to capture my soul or my mind, you have to find a way to escape, your mind is now in their power, trying to help you all I can, but you're too polluted if you need help ask me, watch over you, you do not belong I feel it, escapes his control, I'll be waiting, come and join the resistance, together recover freedom for Catalonia.

Now have your mind, do not surrender your soul or you will be lost.

Galicia and Extremadura are poor regions, not "forgotten" as you say, and if they don't want to have problems they need to collect money from the other regions. That simple, so the only thing they can say is: thank you.

None of what you say is true guy, I guess that's due to the blindness derived from your agenda. Madrid is in a much better situation than Catalonia basically for 3 points:

- The government fulfills what it's listed in their law: not the case in Catalonia, still has to come the time when they pay what it's listed in the Catalan law.

- Infrastructures: Madrid always had the best investment, no question here. You can search for the last budget, and you'll find the execution in Catalonia was 35%, while in Madrid 111%. Yes, I listed the numbers correctly (100% + 11%), that's the Spanish government's style.

- The statal companies have its headquarters ALL in Madrid, doesn't matter where the activity is developed: AENA for example, and many others. One consequence of this, is Catalonia has no control concerning the airports and the maritime ports, among others, not to mention lost job oportunities (placed outside Catalonia and the rest of communities). Problems which Madrid obviously doesn't have, rather the opposite, since this are added benefits.

Clear as day little guy, Spain is what makes Madrid richer. Again, you're not fooling no one but yourself. And I see you didn't read what I posted, since I explained fairly well why there's no point mentioning the origins of the Catalans. If you worry about this, the answer comes by its own: racism.

You should be the last one denouncing manipulations, when that's exactly what you've been doing all the time with your annoying spam. And you go on again and again, commiting errors, embarassing yourself, and making people think the best Catalans could do is to seek independence as soon as possible. Yeah, that's what I call good job XD

Let's see, that foreigners get confused. When we say in the Spanish: rich regions and poor regions that no one believes that it is: Catalonia = Germany Galicia = Ethiopia, that is not so. The terms "rich" and "poor" are exaggerated and not to be taken literally, are concepts, I think they should choose other terms as these terms lead to confusion, and some think they are better than and others who are given an undeserved award does not reflect reality, and above all creates confusion, the nazionalistas clear advantage to be publicized abroad.

First point explained, I hope you make it clear to the foreigner.

I see you finally acknowledge that Madrid is better than Barcelona, oops, I mean Catalonia.

The difference between Madrid and Catalonia is basically that Madrid recognizes that owes its growth to the rest of Spain to these misnamed "poor regions" with their crops and other substantial resources millions admitted they would stop banks investing in Madrid where the diner in themselves and their two partners, the Basque Country and Catalonia, the latter two do not want to admit it and they do not accept the new era of equality, curiously when they try to go it alone in the EU which is a future space for sharing and equal to Europeans.

Zapatero estrena la nueva terminal del Prat, su mayor apuesta en Cataluña
Zapatero's new terminal opens Prat, his biggest gamble in Catalonia

What happened to Spanair? To direct an airport must keep our feet on the ground and have nazionalistas head in the clouds.

Nationalists distort and manipulate history and even invent from there who can ensure that they will tell the truth in any other subject, his strategy is simply a lie to create a reality that consistency and create your future but with those pillars so flimsy its banality dreams crumble like a deck of cards when the state issues a soft blow on them.

He knows that people love to adopt children, whether they be from other cultures and other languages ​​better, they produce a huge satisfaction to see how that creature absorbs their ideas, their language, their culture, that gives them pleasure giving immeasurable meaning to their differentiation prefab project. Think of where Catalan separatists have copied his ideas and how they have had to adapt to new times to not betray too much and you're just a trial of them, if things were different and could be in a different order, you'd end up succumbing, like are destroyed elements used in the tests.

Who wants to be a test specimen? I certainly do not.

@ carlos

Where is your democracy...do you have any??

let the people vote.....if they vote to leave , then let them leave..........you are starting to behave like a feudal warlord

@ carlos

Where is your democracy...do you have any??

let the people vote.....if they vote to leave , then let them leave..........you are starting to behave like a feudal warlord

I remind you that Hitler also won by democracy.

Democracy does not mean that the people have to be continually voting for parliamentarians we chose.

Catalonia in 78 voted overwhelmingly YES to the Constitution and the Spanish Constitution says that Spain is indivisible and any referendum on the issue would be national, whole bone in Spain, but still not going to do any referendum and if it tries to be taken as a blow
the Spanish state.

The best democracy is to apply the law on pure and independence, and are causing too much and playing a very dangerous game.

You from Australia does not see things clearly, I do not know at what time is left to eat the head by the separatists, consider pretending they know well and use the right tone to convince Europeans or Australians if necessary, but really are selfish, cowardly, manipulative, selfish and victimhood will get many followers around the world and with 30 years of victimhood.

You think that all are home Catalan independence? if so, you are sadly mistaken.

Are you Australian or Uruguay?

Let's see guy:

- In the European context, no one equates the word "poor" to Ethiopia. People is enough intelligent to know what this means.

- I never said Madrid was "better". What I really said is they have better conditions than us, and if you take some time reading the points again, maybe you'll realise that. I certainly don't expect it, but surely other forumers already got the message.

- Comparing the siuation of Catalonia and the Basque Country is nonsense (another one). The Basque Country raises all its money, nothing to do with Catalonia then.

- Concerning the airport, read above please, the statal companies are the ones who decide everything. If Prat's Airport could work better, then go and tell them why they eliminate international direct flights to Barcelona, day after day, to make them land in Madrid.

- Oh, Nazism: that's what you say when you don't have arguments. Keep trying, we're having fun with you.

- Oh, The Constitution: ¿Have you any idea about how many people living today didn't vote for the constitution? I see you don't, not surprising at all, since there are millions and millions of people. ¿Would you like to see what people would vote now in Catalonia? Take before some anxiety pills. By the way, this constitution was voted under fear due to Franco's supporters remaining in substantial number, and the Spanish army demanded the inclusion of some points. Yeah, a very democratic scenario.

- Reality is the vast majority in Catalonia (not ALL, stop fooling) wants independence. That's how things work, having this it's enough to seek independence, like it or not.

- Alerta Digital? are you kidding? jaaaaaaaaaajaja

My god, this is insane: offering masterful classes on democracy and Nazism this little spamer. ¿What else?

:D

Last edited:
It has to explain everything, the separatists have long been doing marketing abroad on their ideology, of course lying to the rest of Spanish we do not need because we do not create or invent problems to justify identity impossible dreams, the problem I have nazionalistas for that reason have moved to foreign public opinion biased information, manipulated and invented, is the only way they can create a non-existent reality.

Have you seen the movie Airplane? because they say it again and airports would be in the hands of nazionalistas to direct an airport must keep our feet on the ground and their heads nazionalistas in the clouds, I repeat, do not want more dead plane crashes, and Spanair had already held nazionalistas example. At nazionalistas are good at lying, distorting history, even invent, eat his head to foreigners and compared to great nations of Europe, not run airports.

The constitution can be changed, but not in the basics and Catalans voted overwhelmingly YES on 78.

Any Spanish would change aspects of the constitution to improve the country, a nazionalista only wants to change the constitution for their own benefit, paving the way for secession. As you can understand we are not going to consent. Addition should respect the Catalans who voted Yes in 78

They are setting an example lamentable attacking his own country.

For now I will not comment anything on the Basque issue is a topic that bores me.

------------0---------------

The Language Academy in E.E.U.U. make an award for promoting the Spanish language.

La Academia Nortamericana de la Lengua Española (ANLE) anunció la creación del premio Enrique Anderson Imbert, con el que galardonar la trayectoria de quienes contribuyan a la difusión y conocimiento del español en Estados Unidos.

Nortamericana Academy of the Spanish Language (ANLE) announced the creation of Enrique Anderson Imbert Prize, which reward the path of those who contribute to the dissemination and knowledge of Spanish in the United States.

E.E.U.U. wonderful country, nothing to do with the Spanish region of Catalonia with its independence attacking his own country.

The Spanish language including you have a national and international stop compared to great nations of Europe, including Spain itself you belong, Catalonia is a region of Spain, which has taken advantage of the rest of Spain joining any totalitarian regime shift and has gone as a lapdog copying other dangerous ideologies distant European territories, a great track record of small betrayals, selfishness and spite.

U.S.A. a country of freedoms takes years and years denouncing the situation of xenophobia and discrimination that occurs in Catalonia against the Castilian-speaking, something to which the EU does not dare

Carlos, what are the base and criteria for a statehood?

The only one telling lies and insulting the vast majority of Catalans, is you: I'd like to leave clear to the moderators that he is calling the people in favour of independence NAZIS. This happened ten times more or less in this thread, so I think it's time to do something.

We are in year 2012, not 1978. Millions of living people today didn't vote for this (FACT ignored by you again and again, not to mention the process I already explained). Come on, let's vote again. ¿or are you afraid of the result in Catalonia? XD

By the way, the EE.UU. does not support the attitude of Spain towards Catalonia, that's something you'd like to believe. You ignore the fact they got independence from England, so they perfectly understand what happens here, as showed in many newspapers (none of them in favour of Spain).

Spain has regions and nations, like it or not. And those nations can decide about their future, exactly what Catalonia will do for more you cry, insult, and lie about us. Oh, and the only one who bores repeating like a parrot the same nonsense, is you xD

Carlos, what are the base and criteria for a statehood?

It is a controversial issue and intellectualizing the issue can be molded in a way that could give reason a group of separatists who only move by selfishness.

What you must know is that the Spanish state and still exists today in the world to determine a state uses force if necessary.

This thread has been viewed 277732 times.

Back