Charges for rapists.

Since we're talking rape here, I'd like to share these emails from my friend...
It's pretty long but it has the best of intentions... :)

Ladies, please take extra care when going to the washroom.
Recently the sister of my officemate was a witness to an
attempted rape incident at one McDonalds branch. According to
her, she heard some noise from ladies' room and at one point,
saw a guy at the ladies' washroom when the doorway partially opened.
So she told the crew immediately. Based on the victim's story,
she was shocked when she saw a guy enter the CR, so she
tried to leave immediately, but the guy suddenly pulled her
hair tried to cover her mouth with his hand and started
trying to rape her. The rapist almost escaped when the the crew
came to the rescue. The rapist had Php 10,000 with him, a celfone and
some pills. So ladies please make sure you have someone
else with you when you go to the washroom. You can have a
guy friend wait for you outside the washroom as protection.

Now on to the pills...

Please read it and circulate to your friends.
Better you know now than be a victim.
Pass this message around to people with
daughters, especially teenage girls. Ladies, be
on the alert of this issue & be on your guard.
For party goers, please be careful.......

Ladies, please be more alert and take extra
caution when it comes to this issue of drinks
offered by some guys. Guys out there, please
kindly forward this message to your lady friends.
There is a new drug that has been out for less
than a year. Progesterex is essentially a small
sterilization pill. The drug is now being used
by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize
their victims. A friend's mom works at a
pharmacy and she said the drug is available
exclusively to veterinarians to sterilize large
animals, but have heard that the drug is being
used with Rohypnol(also known as Roofies), a
rape drug. With Rohypnol, all they have to do is
drop it into the drink. The girl can't remember
a thing the next morning as to what had
happened the night before. Well, now Rohypnol is
not being used alone. Progesterex, which
dissolves in drinks just as easily, is being
used with it so that the woman doesn't conceive
from the rape and the rapist needn't worry about
having a paternity test identifying him months
later. But the drug's effects AREN'T TEMPORARY.
Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses.
Any woman who takes it WILL NOT HAVE CHILDREN
EVER IN HER LIFE. All those guys have to do to
get this drug is to know someone who is in
the Vet school of any university. It's that
easy, and Progesterex is about to break out big
on campuses everywhere. Believe it or not, there
is even a site on the internet for the drugs
telling people how to use it. Kindly pass the
word.
Hope that is helpful.

That second email is extremely disturbing. I've always been appaled at the laughable sentence people of henious crimes get. The victims of rape have had a horrible experience and knowing that these people get these crappy little sentences is of little comfort. And if the situation in the second email is unimaginable to me, why anyone would be so low as to try something like that.

I've always had the rule that when i go out to something in public with drinking that I only drink from bottles and keep my thumb over the top. If I leave the drink on its own it doesnt get drunk from.

sadakoyamamura,

Those are really good info, I just might as well bring my own drinks to parties, if I ever go.

I always get a little nervous when I have to use the bathroom on highways even though my husband usually waits for me outside. I think learning selfdefence can save your life in many situations.

Too Bad You Live In N.y. !!

It's one of the few states where it is difficult to get a gun permit! You can always get a can of pepper spray,
but not sure what N.Y. allows? Here in Maine many women & men carry concealed firearms for protection;
it's fairly easy to get a permit to carry. I have a small,
lightweight, 2 shot derringer I stick in my back pocket, makes you feel a little safer. Having children in the home
would make me not want a gun around though. Just knowing how to be aware of your surroundings is a good start to being safe!

Frank

:blush:

Frank D. White said:
It's one of the few states where it is difficult to get a gun permit! You can always get a can of pepper spray,
but not sure what N.Y. allows? Here in Maine many women & men carry concealed firearms for protection;
it's fairly easy to get a permit to carry. I have a small,
lightweight, 2 shot derringer I stick in my back pocket, makes you feel a little safer. Having children in the home
would make me not want a gun around though. Just knowing how to be aware of your surroundings is a good start to being safe!

Frank

:blush:
My husband has just gotten his permit; with the permit, he is allowed to carry a concealed weapon in all parts of NY state except NYC and restricted locations that are shown on the permit such as schools or work.
NYC permit allows people to carry anywhere in NY state which makes me question, although it is extremely difficult to get a permit in NYC. I am not sure about the other states where he is allowed to carry, each state has different ristrictions as well.
I have to become a citizen first to get one.

We do not have any children, but I agree with you on how responsible a gun owner has to be around children.

Ewok85 said:
Does it not worry you that the situation is so bad that people have to arm themselves to feel protected?

It's really disturbing! I used to study martial arts but now I feel that it might be a good idea too to learn how to use the gun.

Most laws are too lenient, unfortunately.

Here in the UK it's totally stupid. You can't defend yourself with a weapon that you intended to use, basically. A guy had a shotgun, and lived in an isolated house (only farmers are allowed guns, and only shotguns, and certain rifles maybe), and he was burgled many times by some scum youths from the nearby location. One day he was burgled the in the middle of the night and fired a shot(s) into his living room, wounding a boy (16+ though, old enough to know better) who later died. Can you believe the guy got sent to prison??? Half of the country damned him for it, the other half thought he deserved a medal.

If a burglar enters your property and you (quite rightly) injure him, he can prosecute/sue you...lol..Ridiculous.

Areku said:

Here in the UK it's totally stupid. You can't defend yourself with a weapon that you intended to use, basically. A guy had a shotgun, and lived in an isolated house (only farmers are allowed guns, and only shotguns, and certain rifles maybe), and he was burgled many times by some scum youths from the nearby location. One day he was burgled the in the middle of the night and fired a shot(s) into his living room, wounding a boy (16+ though, old enough to know better) who later died. Can you believe the guy got sent to prison??? Half of the country damned him for it, the other half thought he deserved a medal.

If a burglar enters your property and you (quite rightly) injure him, he can prosecute/sue you...lol..Ridiculous.

I felt sad for the guy. I hold that all of us have the right and the instinct to protect what is ours. Has anybody from your government or some concerned party/ies ever suggested amending those ridiculous laws? In my country we also have our share of those laws and there are talks of changes which never really materialize... :worried:

I would of murdered :eek:kashii: him i wouldn't of cared if i went to prision.

I would of made it slow and painful

Areku said:

Yea i knew about this aswell it was stupid that he went to jail.

Also before i was watching a program about a women (real life) that went to jail cause she defended her home (which had children in it) and stabbed the guy (he died) and she went to prison (she was just protecting her children he could of been a rapist), it was in the U.S by the way.
Its a messed up world.

Another very disturbing case:
A man in Rochester N.Y. was sentenced for 38 yrs in prison. He called his friends to come to his house, so they could rape his 3 and a half year-old daughter.

Why isn't the execution available for this?

Areku said:
One day he was burgled the in the middle of the night and fired a shot(s) into his living room, wounding a boy (16+ though, old enough to know better) who later died. Can you believe the guy got sent to prison??? Half of the country damned him for it, the other half thought he deserved a medal.

Was that the one who shot the boy twice in the back while he was running from the property?

This thread has been viewed 21284 times.

Back