Christians Have Gone Too Far

*Grabs a seat and some popcorn...*

This should be interesting... :box:

Do My Dishes said:
Christ is Powerful, has great influence and provides your needs.

if government and citizens would Hold God high where he belongs

he will bless you as a nation.

America has been blessed for a long time but the more we take out God and the bible the more we just see immorality and a nation destined for hell.

America needs More God and less immorality practice
I hope you know you religion well, because there are plenty of people on this site that do not believe in God or the holiness of Jesus, me included, and could really take you up on this post.

Do My Dishes said:

America has been blessed for a long time but the more we take out God and the bible the more we just see immorality and a nation destined for hell.

I have a better idea, how about you go to Hell? :eek:kashii:

Doc:ramen::happy:

Do My Dishes said:

There's nothing wrong with believing in God and having a religious faith. But there's a alot wrong with imposing religious beliefs on government. As I pointed out before, things seemed much better when things were more secular.

There was immorality practice tonight? No one told me we were going to practice ;) :)

sabro said:
There was immorality practice tonight? No one told me we were going to practice ;) :)

Haha, good point. I didn't even catch that until you pointed it out. :D:D

sabro said:
What happened to my first emoticom? He kinda went old school on me. :p

Do My Dishes said:

Sorry, i just couldn`t help it :D :D :D

Are you sure that America needs more God, but not more the true believers? (don`t mix up with bigots)
Btw, how there could be MORE God? :souka:

Void said:
Btw, how there could be MORE God? :souka:
Inflate him, like a balloon or put him on a high fat diet. :D
Lets all go back to polythesism and then we can choose our own god or goddess for ourselves. There were a lot of them to choose from. Odin for the serious types, who can't take a joke; Isis for those who like a sexy magical goddess; Ebisu for the fishermen or even Dionysus for all you party people :lol:

Mycernius said:
Inflate him, like a balloon or put him on a high fat diet. :D
Lets all go back to polythesism and then we can choose our own god or goddess for ourselves. There were a lot of them to choose from. Odin for the serious types, who can't take a joke; Isis for those who like a sexy magical goddess; Ebisu for the fishermen or even Dionysus for all you party people :lol:

Isn't there one in mythology somewhere that's a snow goddess, but is also like the goddess of sex? I want that one!:D

So someone here would like to get the bible and god more into government... So that measn that I as a non-christian would have what done? Do you take away my rights? Am I to be treated as a second class person?

I fought and bled for people's rights to believe as they please, yet I have not seen any BBL (believe the bible literally) perosn ever be willing to give me the same consideration.

You want a religious rule? Go look at the compelte lack of freedoms and civil rights that every theocracy int eh world has had and stop pushing for something that goes AGAINST the god you follow! "Render unto god that which is gods and that which is Ceaser's unto Ceaser."

A rule from YOUR god - leave the secular world to it's matters and your fait tend to it's own and stop trying to make ME follow YOUR god!

If this sounds confrounational to others, I appologize. But I live with this every day. I do NOT want people to believe as i do, but the LACK of mutual respect sickens me!

PS to Doc - I live within 15 mintues of a couple of really nice towns in Canada. The second the bible becomes the book of law here, me and my family are GONE! At least in Canada the laws will prohibit people from discriminating agains tme because fo something as etherial as what faith I may or may not follow.

christians have gone too far for awhile now. "We are better then everyone else, but we will make ourselves sound fair towards other religions while trying to recruit you into our club". They are part of the social decay that the world is facing. Everybody must be intune with their standards, or be excommunicated(taken off the air, etc..). I'm sorry but, that rings a bell.
Sorry if I offended anybody, please direct your hate towards my reputation points, or directly to me in pm's.
-thor :relief:
I'm just really upset about this whole issue.

sabro said:
What happened to my first emoticom? He kinda went old school on me. :p

That's 'cause you left out the - in between the ; and the ). ;- ) (with no space) gives you ;).

Thor said:
christians have gone too far for awhile now. "We are better then everyone else, but we will make ourselves sound fair towards other religions while trying to recruit you into our club". They are part of the social decay that the world is facing. Everybody must be intune with their standards, or be excommunicated(taken off the air, etc..). I'm sorry but, that rings a bell.
Sorry if I offended anybody, please direct your hate towards my reputation points, or directly to me in pm's.
-thor :relief:
I'm just really upset about this whole issue.

I understand, it's annoying isn't it? But all christians aren't like that. "Those christians" the ones that are forcing their beliefs on others, give christains in general a bad name. But that's what happens when you use religious beliefs to validate your arguments as to why something is wrong. Everyone else suffers for it. :worried:

Get over it.
Christian culture has very little influence in our broad pluralistic capitalist society. (The media? Corporations? politics? Academia? business- how many of these are dominated by "Christians"?)
I'm a Christian. I find great value in my faith, and I would hope that you would too. I don't think that I am better than you. I don't want my faith to be legislated, nor do I want it to be the official religion. It is my faith. Not the government's. I don't excommunicate anyone. I can't force you to believe what I do, and rarely do I ever try. Most Christians I know are pretty honest about their faith, will share when asked, but are not over the top heavy handed. Most of us take the biblical admonition to let our lives do the talking rather serious. Francis Asisi said it best: "Preach the Gospel always. If necessary, use words."

Christianity in the US is really diverse, and contains a broad spectrum of believers from many different political, ethnic,social and economic backgrounds. We don't all dress alike, nor do we vote alike or act alike.

Last edited:
sabro said:
Get over it.
Christian culture has very little influence in our broad pluralistic capitalist society. (The media? Corporations? politics? Academia? business- how many of these are dominated by "Christians"?)
I'm a Christian. I find great value in my faith, and I would hope that you would too. I don't think that I am better than you. I don't want my faith to be legislated, nor do I want it to be the official religion. It is my faith. Not the governments. I don't excommunicate anyone. I can't force you to believe what I do, and rarely do I ever try. Most Christians I know are pretty honest about their faith, will share when asked, but are not over the top heavy handed. Most of us take the biblical admonition to let our lives do the talking rather serious. Francis Asisi said it best: "Preach the Gospel always. If necessary, use words."

Christianity in the US is really diverse, and contains a broad spectrum of believers from many different political, ethnic,social and economic backgrounds. We don't all dress alike, nor do we vote alike or act alike.

Of course, but I would still love to put my foot up the ass of those pissant conservatives that have to try to ruin it for the rest of us.

This thread has been viewed 2281 times.

Back