Comparing Scottish and Welsh culture

Vestino

Reaction score
I'm interested in understanding the cultural differences and similarities between Scotland and Wales. During my time in Scotland, I was particularly struck by the strong sense of collectivism among the Scots, which I perceived as being distinct from English individualism, and their straightforward communication style that avoided circumlocution. Given my experience in Scotland, I'm curious to know if I would find similar cultural traits in Wales. Could anyone with knowledge on this topic shed light on whether the Welsh share these characteristics with the Scots? And to what extent has Welsh culture been influenced or assimilated by English/Anglo-Saxon culture?

Get ready for dordle, a new version of Wordle with fun puzzles and changes that make it easier to use. For a player to win, they must first guess the new word and then choose the best answer. Each round, players can only make seven wrong guesses, so try to finish the puzzle as quickly as you can. So you think you can learn the language of dordle games? Now put yourself to the test!

This thread has been viewed 774 times.

Back