Debate Do you accept easily criticism about your country's system or government ?

Do you accept easily foreign criticism about your country's system or government ?

• I don't mind, but be prepared for war !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
pinkkillerkisou said:
No... why would I need to accept? I'm the one criticizing. :D

(I picked the last option in case that wasn't obvious. :p)
Right. "International call from Japan, will you accept ?"
Just say no, or return with a punch in the nose, lay him flat on the gorund, step mightlily on his lamed body, and stand proud and tall overbearing on the undeserving basher of the great faterland saying, "No one, I repeat, NO ONE criticized except me, me, me !" :D

I was a sittn' right there, smack dab on the middle of the fence between them thar last two-s, and so-s I just kind of said, " Ah, what all the ruckus, I'll go for the last one."

I've always have been one of these 'on the outside edges of the norm' type folks--my father was, get this, military (ain't knocking that, though, mind you), religious, and a "God" and country barbershop quartet singer--but now it looks like I have finally made my way into the 'in' crowd. Thanks everyone.

Realistically, I'd actually prefer to think of my country as the world (not the USA) and my governent as the UN (but that body may not be totally free from scandel either).

WE ARE THE WORLD !! (I came from Mars & I love it here)

Why not? My native country is not a perfect place, and neither are the people or leadership. No country is exempt from criticism, INHO, including my own.

I voted for "I don't mind, but they should also accept criticism from us or others."
I think if people are over doing it and don't criticize others and most of the time only mine I feel that they have something against me and my people or my countries.

Nice to see that most people voting are open minded.

This thread has been viewed 61427 times.

Back