Votes: 5 10.9%
  • had a good excuse => I am a non-Japanese man

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Either

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
I think it according to the situation. both the level of the affair and what's the attitude of that person.

Well....there's only one thing that i haven't forgiven a certain person for. This person crossed my line,which is hard to do,and i haven't forgiven that person to this date.Other than that,I can get mad or annoyed sometimes,but I usually feel bad about it and forgive the person within a day.

I usually do forgive but not from apologies alone rather from whether the person who apologizes really means it. However I don?ft forget because I believe this is how you learn from life, so you won?ft be cheated again in those kinds of situations. You learn from the mistakes you made as well as from the experiences of how others have treated you, and don't fall for the same trap again:souka:

Last edited:
I dont tend to say sorry, because if its my fault and I know that I faulted, then I obviously intended to do it.
However if it was a mistake, I will give my reasons as to why it happened... sometimes if it makes the offended person feel better I will say sorry. However I dont think a simple sorry is justified as an apology.

I hate waiting, or having people make false 'promises' (konglish)... then to change them at the last minute, because 'Sorry something came up.' Yup I hate that more than most things, but after a year of it, im used to it, and feel at liberty to do the same thing to those having had done it to me.

Generally I tend to forgive, but not forget. However if a person hurts someone (mentally or physically), that I love.. be it a friend, family member or lover, I tend to be more angered and upset than if it was done to me.

:blush: Simply a note:
It would be good, if in South Korea have seen in Russian koreans same koreans as they see in "Northern" or "Sakhalin" - their is much heavier destiny...
I have been surprised, when have found out - that in South Korea of 30 % profess the Buddhism and 20 % of people profess Christianity...
Russian koreans should not "be forgiven"... Korea - the Earth their Ancestors...
In Russia - they not Russian, in Korea - not koreans...
I would like to ask the Christ and the Buddha - where in their doctrines is written, that descendants of immigrants lose the historical native land...
If in such question - as the historical native land, these "Teachers" nothing gave to Korea - what can do unites this country?...:angel:

Hmm, im not sure if you're expecting me to apologise to you for something or not... but im not actually Korean, so I dont really see a need to.
I do however sympathise with you, I know how rough Korean/Russians have it.

:blush: I not about apologies... I - about " lost people "... People, which ancestors have left the Native land, in this country have lost, for years of the Soviet reprisals, and the culture... They" try to be koreans"... but they already "others"...They need revival...In fact descendants of immigrants had no "choice"...They hostages of a choice of their ancestors...:angel:
... It I about the God...:blush:

OFF TOPIC: sorry.

Nice to see you posting again PRAZMATIC. I still have some trouble understanding just what you want to say specifically, but, hey...nice to see you 'round !!

:wave: Hello Mars Man!
Is glad to see you!
It were simply " reflections aloud "... About destiny of half-million inhabitants in Russia and the CIS, the Korean nationality... Which, on the native land in Korea, consider "ill-bred" (and it so - from the point of view of the Korean culture), and in Russia-... think, what comparisons are given east people by the European nationalists...
Mine " reflections aloud " is a reaction to dialogue with the Korean embassy and tourist Korean firm on a question of one elderly korean which wanted to go home to look for relatives...
To tell, that she has met " the latent disrespect and an obvious inattention " - probably will be approximately that...
In this person do not respect that she did not have opportunity to keep the culture... (Russian koreans before the beginning of the second World war subjected to repression, having moved to Uzbekistan, Tadjikistan, etc. And there from them children at the Soviet schools "did" the Soviet citizens - " washed out brains "...)
And now they - who?...
People which speak so:
- What it is necessary to do (Russian) koreans? Only to work and silently to suffer...(...it is norma?)
Here I have told, that it is a pity to me of them and I do not understand southern koreans, everyone "from two" of which trust either in the Christ or in the Buddha...
It is simple reflection about the God and people...:angel:
All right is really complex theme...:blush:

I got it better this time; thanks PRAZMATIC san. It sounds like the often sad situation of human make up--I think it has happened in many situations, both small and almost unknown, and large too. It's really sad.

Thanks for your reply.

This thread has been viewed 60638 times.

Back