Eclectic interests of oriental.

Sure you could change the title to Eclectic views of the Orient.:LOL: I know I am a bit crazy. Just let me know which ones to remove. I know Maciamo doesn't like religion and neither do I. I just post for fun and help people with some history and religion as people were illiterate and believed everything in those days and how wars and politics were affected.

But I like the music and I should look out for more music.:unsure:

Sure you could change the title to Eclectic views of the Orient.:LOL: I know I am a bit crazy. Just let me know which ones to remove. I know Maciamo doesn't like religion and neither do I. I just post for fun and help people with some history and religion as people were illiterate and believed everything in those days and how wars and politics were affected.

But I like the music and I should look out for more music.:unsure:
It is surely unconventional treatment of Eupedia thread, more like a Facebook style, but I guess it is ok. Just the title is misleading. I might change the title to what you suggested though.

Let me know if there is any offensive stuff I put in. I can be quite insensitive as sometime I am on a one-track mind. Basically it is about entertainment. Maybe you could move the historical and religious stuff to a new thread.

Anyway soprano Angela Gheorghiu goes on a musical journey to Romania in a seven part series.

Of course, music and religion are closely tied so it is a journey to the monasteries as well.

Romanian homeland part 3:

BBC Being a Diva, Part1:

BBc Angela Gheorghiu, a Diva Part 3:

LeBrok thanks for the name change.(y):wink:

Hollywood or bust:

Last edited:
Salma Hayek dances as a stripper with Quentin Tarantino having wine poured down to his mouth via Salma's foot. Tarantino wrote the script and has a foot fetish. This is actually a horror movie with George Clooney in the saloon. After the dance Salma turns into a vampire!

Movie "From Dusk to Dawn"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116367/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

Last edited:
Halle Berry as Storm:

Last edited:
Fem fatale Carrie:

Uma Thurman in Kill Bill:

A different method i.e. by dance of the seven veils:

Salome is the one who asks for John the Baptist's head.

This movie was for adults only in India so I never got to see it as a kid.

This thread has been viewed 306422 times.

Back