Society Europe is racist

@gyms,

Rule number one: Be very leery of journalists reporting quotes .

Is Mullah Krekar representative?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_1JvRsCYE

I don't know, and neither do you. I certainly hope not.

Where did you get that I'm in favor of unregulated immigration or allowing people who spew these kinds of opinions to be allowed to remain, much less subsidizing them?

Again, you are over-generalizing and conflating very separate things.

White supremacists ca 1940: "Asiatics are inferior because they are unwarlike and matriarchal"

White supremacists ca 2017: "Asiatics are inferior because they are warlike and mistreat women"

"Again, you are over-generalizing and conflating very separate things."

Brigitte Gabriel's Epic and Brilliant Answer To "Most Muslims Are Peaceful..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z_RAbOJcu0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo

Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Honestly, if it's not straw man arguments it's rabid over-generalization.

Take the long view, Gyms, maybe this is just Bronze Age migrations by single young men redux. They'll marry local girls, settle down, and adopt the local culture.

Take the long view, Gyms, maybe this is just Bronze Age migrations by single young men redux. They'll marry local girls, settle down, and adopt the local culture.

Nix.The Bronze Age changed Europe fundamentally. http://www.nbcnews.com/science/scie...reveals-how-bronze-age-changed-europe-n372711

I really like your sense of humor.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...re-in-europe/E35E6057F48118AFAC191BDFBB1EB30E

The very study that popped into my head! :) As long as in this version they don't try to impose the fundamentalist Wahabi view of women, or they're not allowed to impose it, I'm fine with it.* We've had enough of migrations of men who subjugated women even more than was the case before.

I just wish a sense of humor was more prevalent in this field. I guess it doesn't go with autism. I personally couldn't survive without it; sometimes it's either laugh or cry in life.

*Ed. Oh, of course, they have to be self-supporting, and by legal means. No drain economically on the prior inhabitants.

Last edited:
ok

I am tired,

FOR THOSE WHO THINK EUROPEANS ARE RACISTS
SEARCH THE STORY OF ASIA BIBI AND THEN SPEAK ABOUT RACISM,
WHEN YOU FORBID A WORKING WOMAN TO DRINK WATER FROM THE WELT,
OR DENY TO DRINK WATER CAUSE THE CUP OF A 'KUFAR' ENTERED,
THEN YOU FACE TRUE RACISM

and if we talk about human rights at Europe,
I wonder how they will treat Europeans and the freedom of speach to some other countries!!!!!

we made centuries to stop holy inquisition and death penalties,
time to do the same someothers outside Europe.

Very sad indeed, and Sweden did not even participate in any military action as the excuse that was given for the terrorist attacks carried out say in France Britain or Russia. The story still unfolding.

[video]http://www.euronews.com/2017/04/07/sweden-vehicle-drives-into-crowds-on-central-stockholm-street[/video]

Europa no es racista, existen algunas personas en europa que son racistas, como en el resto de culturas o continentes.
Se puede redactar en espa?ol?

we made centuries to stop holy inquisition and death penalties,
time to do the same someothers outside Europe.

But Yetos you are the best example here of what I meant, such moral superiority is assumed so deeply inside you that you are capable to say what others must do. Racism is in essence the imposition of acts on other races when someone's race is over other races, as you take per granted with such statement. You are doing it and even you can think that you are not a racist, this is the kind of unconscious racism that I want to expose.

In fact your statement is not so far to the concept of the XVIII century to conquer heathen African negroes to deliver them civilization.

It is easy to understand racism. It is almost tribal. You like to be amongst the people who are like you. When you don’t know them, you are afraid, and that is all a part of ignorance.

But Yetos you are the best example here of what I meant, such moral superiority is assumed so deeply inside you that you are capable to say what others must do. Racism is in essence the imposition of acts on other races when someone's race is over other races, as you take per granted with such statement. You are doing it and even you can think that you are not a racist, this is the kind of unconscious racism that I want to expose.

In fact your statement is not so far to the concept of the XVIII century to conquer heathen African negroes to deliver them civilization.

then you must change your believes,
cause for me i am not a racist,
others non European accuse me and Europeans such,
and some European losers who are paid to do such,
No I do not want to turn Africa into Europe,
and I do not want Europe to become Africa,
what is the bad in this case?

I am not a Globalization fun,
and I do not want one civilization and one type/size fits all
I do not believe in superiority of a type,
but I do not want to see my people accused for something that they have nothing to do?
Europe is defending its culture,
as Africa did before 1948, as India, as China
If Europeans are racists at 2017, it is the same reason that African were racists at 1948, Chinese, Indians etc etc
At Pakistan and Afganistan they shoot people cause they defend a 'different'
and you accuse Europe for racism?
NO,
it is time Europe to make her revolt, as the 'colonies' did at 1948, if we can we use that term.
we are not USA, to accept all, and on the other hand exterminate amerindian indians.

call me a racist, but I am not, and deeply inside you, you know it,
I want to keep my identity, and not to become a burger meat inside Globalization,
am I evil or racist cause I want this?
and personally I believe Europe is the last to be accused for racism, at 2017

the most easy accusation of a loser in modern times is to accuse for racism, so to cover his failure.
but what is racism?
can you clarify, what is racism?

and yes, in Europe we stop Holy inguisition (religious racism)
and we fought ultra-nationalism (nation superiority racism)
time to do the same, the one who accuse us.

It is easy to understand racism. It is almost tribal. You like to be amongst the people who are like you. When you don’t know them, you are afraid, and that is all a part of ignorance.

it is natural, we tend to trust more those who look and act similar to us because we asume they think like us and have the same morals
sometimes it is wrong, more often it is right

it is natural, we tend to trust more those who look and act similar to us because we asume they think like us and have the same morals
sometimes it is wrong, more often it is right

That's what they all say, but I don't recall a single instance in my own life where I assumed that because someone looked familiar he'd have a similar outlook or some such.

Yetos, you come with Pakistan as racist? what relation has such racism with Europe? none except if you take it for cynism and helps to maintain your unconscious white superiority.

You don't want to become a hamburguer in a globalized world? good, but what relation it has with racism? uniquely if you wish to maintain your superiority as in a "standarized" world nobody could be different so nobody could be superior; can you see that your unconscious racial superiority is even getting reasons from nowhere?

You say I'm a loser by pointing out that you are unconsciously racist? sorry but you can't stop me / censure me with rude words, maybe you thought that I would get scared, but are you scared to check if I have said some truth about you?

That's what they all say, but I don't recall a single instance in my own life where I assumed that because someone looked familiar he'd have a similar outlook or some such.

do you believe in multiculturalism?
can you give a good example that would work elsewhere too?

Yetos, you come with Pakistan as racist? what relation has such racism with Europe? none except if you take it for cynism and helps to maintain your unconscious white superiority.

You don't want to become a hamburguer in a globalized world? good, but what relation it has with racism? uniquely if you wish to maintain your superiority as in a "standarized" world nobody could be different so nobody could be superior; can you see that your unconscious racial superiority is even getting reasons from nowhere?

You say I'm a loser by pointing out that you are unconsciously racist? sorry but you can't stop me / censure me with rude words, maybe you thought that I would get scared, but are you scared to check if I have said some truth about you?

I say I want to keep my identity,
and identity is not a number on a card,
if that for some is racism,
then what is some other countries outside Europe that accuse Europe for racism????

except, if you (not personal) are one of these guys that support illegal immigrations and get paid as non govermental organisations?
ARE YOU? ( it is not personal, not to be misunderstood)cause in Europe today slave market is very high, and very prosperous,
and where are thieves are also cops,
and were slave merchants-traffickers exist, also exist the good guys, who accuse me as racist,
if you (generally) want to face true racism, go alone to another none European or close West country, not with a travel agency, and try to walk their villages,
in my country if I help a homeless to restore life, or one 'broken' by bank I am taxated,
if I help an illegal immigrant I get paid and no tax obligations,
same is to yours, and many many other in Europe.I
It is the system of the West that makes me a racist,
cause if I turn broken or homeless, nobody would care, and the ones who will do will pay tax.
but if I take a boat and lost my pappers or enter a refrigator track to travel, or bear 6 kids everybody would be glad to help !!!!!
come on, travel to Europe, travel big cities, it is a right for everyone to walk free though public roads,
try to walk a public road of a getto, there you realise what is racism,

anyway if you want to accuse me for racism, do it
I do not care
, outside my house streets pass every body,
and i do not ask someone to leave the neighborhood,
and I am taxated, and I try to survive without be a weight to others,
and I raise my daughters, not the public assistance.
and I eat whatever can be eaten avoiding as I can industrial food. I do not make choices .
and I drink water from the same battery with others (I do not share my glass although).

anyway, majority of Europeans are not racists, precautious yes, but not racists,
but if this continues, I am sure they will be racists soon.
I work from my 14 almost illegaly at the begin
I change jobs according era
I raise 2 girls, with work and no public help.
I did not made 6 kids, so to I live, by public help.

stop accusing Europeans for racism,
and find who are racists in European getto.
cause the more the continue,
the more Europeans will turn to true racism.

PS
can someone tell the exact termination of racism?
can someone tell which European parts are racist?

PS 2If demanding my identity in my country is racism, and my constitunionals rights is superiority,
Then I am a racist,
and if I do not want to become a meatball of modern Globalizitation
cause I am ok with my shelf
and I do not want to be a grain of rice in the soup of modern 'new order' Capitalism
call me anachronistic.

but on this 'living in America' modern society they push me,
I want my rights.

Berun do not take it personal, I am pissed off when accuse me for racism,
whith even knowing the exact termination of racism
I want to walk free, were the treaties or state allows me too, it is my right,
and if I feel superior,
Yes I feel superior as concerns every human no matter rich or poor, black or white, etc etc,
as long as I am ok with my obligations to community or state law, to respect others rights , to respect my shelf,
as Greek I learn not to bend or kneel to a human, even to king Alexandros,
but I will grant you the same equality you grant me, only if you also are willing to grant me

Last edited:
like if we wake up one day and find the old nation states borders were erased and we are all under a one world government ? someone took the time and energy to imagine just that here.
from #55 if geography wasn't an issue, then where would the differences develop? There would be far less diversity, fewer cultures, in short, blandness. We would be far more vulnerable to disease, crop failures due to pests and disease, crazy politics (as crazy as that sounds) - more vulnerable to almost anything that is a present threat now. And with all the sameness, we likely would not be as advanced as we are today.

So, in our active contention and finger-pointing, let's say "vive la difference!" at some point.

The unusual way his brain works... However, I think the "seed" of racism, hypernationalism, misogyny, religious intolerance, comes from same source of tribalism. Feeling superior, sometimes frightened by, and acting disrespectful or hateful towards other group. If it is directed towards other race is called racism, towards gays is called homophobism, other ethnicity or nation is called chauvinism, etc. I think it is exactly same emotion, just addressed to a different group. Us, against them.
Usually people with strong tribal instinct are against many groups, together with their own government, which is obviously controlled by Jews, leftists and international capital. ;)
This is from #21. LeBrok is the first to use tribal(ism). I've read the 5 pages so far - a few others used it.

Tribalism is what underlies most of the what is discussed here. It is very basic to our humanity. How could it not be in that it was through identifying with bands and clans and later tribes that we survived to rise to nations and now nation-states. That is hard to shake off through intellect and against cultural tugs and pulls. And if 'the other' is another race (someone who doesn't look like me) it is even more so.

It goes deeper too. Males survived by separating. Males would get killed when one group overcame another. Males would flee if they figured they could not prevail over another group, if they could make that assessment. Females generally would not be killed. With high infant and maternal mortality, females were always in demand. So, separated males desired females if their prospects were to rise, and their overall chance of survival was to increase. Females 'know' that they share commonality with their sisters, and through science, we know that there is in fact less diversity among women-kind than men.

Therefore, I believe that men are generally more hostile to giving up identity to another or larger entity, while females are less so. It is likely why females say that they should be given a chance to run things and there would be less conflict. I believe there is a primordial basis for this. I am not advocating anything in this statement, but there may be a reason for the feminization of men.

Much of the arguments seem to tie to outmoded concepts as to what a society is or should be. The information age has changed all that. There is the prospect, good or bad, for a more stratified society. (I cannot comprehend how it will work without organization beyond anything known to date, including Pharaoh's Egypt) Places for low skilled workers, more semi-skilled workers, a few more skilled workers, and the educated. Plus lots of robots and automated processes. And ultimately the educated will be pared back, too.

But we won't need a fraction of humanity that we have on Earth today. So, here we are one-third of the world capable - with some pain - of making the transition, and if not two-thirds, then still a majority of humanity wholly lost as it stands now. Here versus later - absent something unusual, it will be a bumpy ride. I suggest we thinkers try to smooth out what we can, because those who cannot comprehend will need lots of hand-holding. We'll all need a great deal of luck.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 72905 times.

Back