Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

the plane was shot to increase Erdogan popularity in Turkey

the goal of Erdogan is to keep war in Syria going
Yes, one of the reasons was to distract the public opinion from his internal anti democratic problems. Topically of dictators. Recently the son in law of Erdogan was charged as a minister. Also he is acting against the freedom of the media within the turkey.

Saudi Arabia has adopted a new law which makes atheism illegal and promoting atheism will be punsihed with death penalty

Wahabism is pure evil
Wahabism it's a subgroup of the Sunni, which is too radical religion. My point was another one. At least municipal elections, than nothing at all.

If West reacts with troops, they would probably lead the offensive from Iraq and Kurdistan. At the end we might have a split into 2 Syrias. Like east and west Germany was.
I think the goal of USA and the west it's the overthrow of Assad`s regime . They can't send there troops ,until the Assad it's still in power. I think this is the right decision. If we have at the same state both Russian troops and USA troops it could bring in a large confrontation.

I didn't know they Iran was helping Hezbollah in Syria, I thought they were involved in Iraq only. Can you point me to an article to read about this?
Indeed they are involved more in Iraq. But in Syria they are more involved with the Hezbollah and the officials of the revolutionary guard. I don't have any reason to lie.

It could have been in response to Russians bombing Turkish minority in Syria.
Maybe the goal was for the both. Russia has bombed the convoy of oil which was going to Turkey from ISIS. Turkmens are part of the business.

you obviously don't know shit about Saoudi-Arabia

for a starter google Wahabism and Saudi-Arabia law & human rights maybe
There is no need for wahabism. They had already some medieval laws. One of these is, that they cut your hand if you steal something. They are a partly medieval state. So you are not telling us, something that we don't know already.

I have no idea why you react to someone conversation with such anger?

We talked about municipal elections in SA. Nobody says that SA is free and democratic. We just mentioned a positive aspect of SA opening up to democracy and inclusiveness. Whatever aspects of SA politics is and human rights violation, this municipal election development is a good news, together with women right to vote. Don't you think?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Saudi_Arabia
Some people think that the democracy may show up, suddenly from one moment to the other moment. Just read the Britain history, the France history, USA history, German history etc.

Obama still does not see that the ISIS are sunni-arabs who originate via ex- iraq army soldiers who hate the current shia iraq government. He allowed them to form.

his support for the sunni-arab saudis is the reason why ISIS is still around ............the turks are lapdogs to the saudis in allowing ISIS to come and go through turkey when they please.

As stated, the 822km border between syria and turkey is the least patrolled anywhere in the middle-east
The goal of Turkey it's the overthrow of Assad regime. Turkey don't care who is gonna do that. If they are aliens, it doesn't make any difference. Also seems turkey it's making business with ISIS.

tell me what exactly is better in these countries now?

as long as Muslim fundamentalism is around, it will prevent democracy to grow
if you want to induce democracy you'll have to kill fundamentalism first
do you see it happen?
I think you missed the whole point . Spreading the democracy would kill the fundamentalism. That's need time. It would never happens if we send there Russian troops. At least we allow there the American troops.

If I could ask. Did you ever read the history of the course of democracy, at USA and in west Europe? How many people died there? Do you ever read about the American revolution and about the civil war ? Do you ever read about the French revolution? Do you ever read about the long democratic process of great Britain?

First we starts with small stuff, after with great and important stuff. If we install there some small democratic institutions, after we will haven't larger ones. Even the municipal elections are something great where we could start.

ok, we shouldn't talk about democracy coming but about a lot of blood, sweat and tears for sure and maybe, just maybe democracy

I think you missed the whole point . Spreading the democracy would kill the fundamentalism. That's need time. It would never happens if we send there Russian troops. At least we allow there the American troops.

Obama does not want to send troops. They feel safe on the other side of the ocean.
And Europe even doesn't have troops to send.

There is no need for wahabism. They had already some medieval laws. One of these is, that they cut your hand if you steal something. They are a partly medieval state. So you are not telling us, something that we don't know already.

I think the Saoudi regime will stumble in 5 years because with these oil prices they spend much more money than they receive.
That would be a good thing, but Wahabists will take over, it will become much worse even.

Maybe the goal was for the both. Russia has bombed the convoy of oil which was going to Turkey from ISIS. Turkmens are part of the business.

today the Russians are bombing those Turkmens in Syria ; Turkey is putting more artillerie on the border
we are ready for more escalation
very stupid action of Erdogan yesterday, but cheered by stupid Turks, so it is good for Erdogan, and even better for ISIS

I think the Saoudi regime will stumble in 5 years because with these oil prices they spend much more money than they receive.
Finally some optimism!

That would be a good thing, but Wahabists will take over, it will become much worse even.
And it's gone.

Nope, feel free to post the link.
You forgot to post the link to Kurds bombing by Russians.

and this is the consequence of the new law :

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rism-offences-despite-threat-of-a6750631.html

nobody knows if these people commited crimes, confesions were made after torture

probably their crime is that they are shia and don't conform to the strict Wahabist religion

and when these corrupt Saudi kings will be gone, Wahabism will even stand stronger

and this is the consequence of the new law :

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rism-offences-despite-threat-of-a6750631.html

nobody knows if these people commited crimes, confesions were made after torture

probably their crime is that they are shia and don't conform to the strict Wahabist religion

and when these corrupt Saudi kings will be gone, Wahabism will even stand stronger

Country is messed, no doubt aoubt that.
They say that some of executions and tortured could be related to internal power straggle too.
The timing of the executions, should they be carried out, has much to do with a power struggle going on between Mohammad bin Nayef, the Interior Minister and crown prince, and Mohammad bin Salman, Minister of Defence, deputy crown prince and favoured younger son of King Salman.
For several years, the 30-year-old Mohammad bin Salman has served as his ailing father’s gatekeeper – the king is believed to be suffering from dementia. But since the king ascended to the throne in January his son has amassed vast new powers. In addition to his appointment as Defence Minister, he serves as chief of the royal court, and chairman of the Council for Economic and Development Affairs.

Global Balkans taking more shape: ISIS in Ukraine
Same article claims this:
It should be noted that there are also Chechens fighting for Russia in the Ukraine.Other Russian Islamists have gone to wage jihad in Syria and Iraq. The manager of the Russian Federal Security Apparatus (FSB), Aleksadr Botanivok, estimated in June that the number of Russians fighting in Iraq is about 1,700. He expressed his concern regarding the growth of the effect of ISIS in Russia and called for more cooperation with Washington and the West on this issue.Experts believe there may be 5,000 Russians fighting for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq.

Same article claims this:

John Bolton (ex american ambassador to UN) proposes creation of SUNNISTAN, a new state that includes Sunnies in Iraq and Syria plus Kurds in a new state. Coastal Syria where Alawites live to be left as new Syria, in About 1/5 of todays Syria.

This thread has been viewed 640333 times.

Back