Genetic analysis of the presumptive blood from Louis XVI, king of France

iGENEA http://www.igenea.com/
Results showed that I belong to the Celtic or Viking tribe in the period of the antiquity. How they came up with this? Dont ask me dont have a clue.

My matches with the graves and Louis XVI is not close related, just mention it anyway that I got some matches, that really means nothing. What I am? Same as you others a human being :)

Don't trust iGenea. So far, almost all the DNA interpretations I saw from iGenea were either vague and useless or completely ludicrous.

Yes absolutely cause Melusine Y DNA Father line was a French Aristocrat it confirms that G2a3b1 seems to involved in the Frankish elite I would be curious to test the Old real notability of France not this kind of Bourgeois who bought his title of "noble" (surely R1b1b2 :wary2: ) the problem is that it should be rare to find the real old Frankish nobility so the other one who comes from the Bourgeois must be massive and R1b1b2 ...
I don't understand why if a Y-DNA of an important royal house turns out to be G, E, R1a, I, T or Q, so it is surely correct... if, instead, it turns out to be R1b, it MUST be false or there MUST have been a Non-parental event. Very ridicoulous... also for people who follow the same line: all anti-R1b, like a sort of cyber-genetic new-age racists: R1b are slaves, bourgeois weak and characterized by servilism, an inferior race of workers under a divine R1a or G or E or I or T or Q master angelic race of supermen. If I were among those fancy scholars, well... I would think that all my position is a real insult against my intellect.... Oh... yes: I forgot N... what a mistake! Another haplogroup of masters that must have dominated over R1b....

This thread has been viewed 81567 times.

Back