Greek-Roman female beauty (Italy-Greece-Magna Grecia) tribute

That looks Etruscan to me

They all look pretty European to me, and not at all Etruscan, and ugly, Etruscan girls are particular, very olive skin and black hair, looking very "distinct" from typical European females. Almost like an extension of the Judeo-Armenian race, you can find them in Italy, Italo-Americans, Italo-Canadians, they are everywhere lol

You are imbued with prejudices.

Asia Argento is quite similar to me, typology wise. There is a reason too she's half tuscan.

Here is Asia's Tuscan mother, Daria Nicolodi (born in Florence, Tuscany). She doesn't have an Etruscan, Near Eastern or Mediterranean look (Or better, the Etruscan's or Mediterranean's stereotype according to you and Adamo). Asia Argento's father (Dario Argento) is of Sicilian origins. And according to me, Asia looks more like her father. So I guess Julia, that You have also some Sicilian inheritance.

tumblr_mcb3toh2ni1qdlvg6o1_r1_500.png

Dario Argento, Asia's father, of Sicilian origins.

Dario_Argento_at_the_Brussels_International_Fantastic_Film_Festival_in_2007.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_mcb3toh2ni1qdlvg6o1_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mcb3toh2ni1qdlvg6o1_r1_500.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Dario_Argento_at_the_Brussels_International_Fantastic_Film_Festival_in_2007.jpg
    Dario_Argento_at_the_Brussels_International_Fantastic_Film_Festival_in_2007.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 2
Are you anti-Jewish?

it sounds like it.

My idea of what you call "Etruscan" is Sofia Loren who comes from Campania not Tuscany anyway.

Seems that Adamo has read too many books of Julius Evola and Adriano Romualdi, two well-known thinkers and supporters of Roman Neo-Fascism and two well-known denigrators of Etruscan civilization.

In case people dont know what Etruscans look like:

Etruscan_Painting_1.jpg

dancers_etruscans.jpg

arh492.gif

Anthropologically the Etruscans are Dolichocphalic and closest to the Semitic Phoenicians [Pruner-Bey / Nicolucci]
Classification - Mediterranean and Medit./Orientalid [Caucasoid] sub-races

Historically the Etruscans are descended from the East Mediterranean
[Herodotus - Lydia / Dionysius - Thessaly]

Madison Grant - The Passing of the Great Race (1922)
-"The Umbrian state was afterward overwhelmed by the Tyrrhenians or Etruscans, who were of Mediterranean race and who, by 800 B.C. had extended their empire northward to the Alps and temporarily checked the advance of the Nordics."-

This can be considered a prove of inter-mixing with the Indo-European Umbrians
[Female Umbrian / Male Pelasgian Tyrsenoi]
INH-558564.jpg

INH-558564.jpg

There is no doubt that Etruscans were mixed with Indo-European people (Umbrians, first of all). In many frescoes, there are blondie and redhead women.

In Fiesole, Northern Tuscany, in Etruscan inscriptions was found the surname Arianas.

Prendiamo, per esempio, il gentilizio Arianas registrato nell'Etruria interna, a Panzano presso Fiesole, e in un'epoca alta come il V, o forse addirittura il VI, secolo. Esso va interpretato direttamente e semplicemente come "ariano" e costituisce la forma etrusca che gli stessi "arii" o "ariani" usavano per identificarsi.

http://books.google.it/books?id=nOJdXgHV3xsC&pg=PA73

It's considered a prove that Etruscans inter-mixed with Indo-Arians people when They were still in Anatoly.

Dario Argento, Asia's father, is also part portuguese-(brazilian); very good Horror Movies

Nobody1 got it spot on. They resembled Assyrian types more or less, black thick hair, brown eyes etc.

In case people dont know what Etruscans look like:

Etruscan_Painting_1.jpg

dancers_etruscans.jpg

arh492.gif

Anthropologically the Etruscans are Dolichocphalic and closest to the Semitic Phoenicians [Pruner-Bey / Nicolucci]
Classification - Mediterranean and Medit./Orientalid [Caucasoid] sub-races

Historically the Etruscans are descended from the East Mediterranean
[Herodotus - Lydia / Dionysius - Thessaly]

Madison Grant - The Passing of the Great Race (1922)
-"The Umbrian state was afterward overwhelmed by the Tyrrhenians or Etruscans, who were of Mediterranean race and who, by 800 B.C. had extended their empire northward to the Alps and temporarily checked the advance of the Nordics."-

INH-558564.jpg

This is another Etruscan fresco from [3rd cen BC] -Tarquinia;
Etruscan_banquet7.gif

pos. the Pelasgian Tyrsenoi did not migrate with a sufficient female population,
so they had to select amongst the pre-existing Indo-European Umbrians;

Phenotypically, Greeks and S. Italians / Sicilians are rather similar. They are near one another autosomally.

Phenotypically, Greeks and S. Italians / Sicilians are rather similar. They are near one another autosomally.

Northern Greece (Macedonia, Thessaly, Epirus etc.) is a little bit different and more Balkan influenced genetically and phenotypically but overall southern Peloponnesians, Sicilians & Calabrese, Cretans, Aegean islanders, and Anatolian Greeks are very similar.

I'm probably off-topic (not alone though!) but do some of those (the top two in particular) Etruscan frescoes vaguely resemble Minoan frescoes or is it just me?

Etruscan:
etr_leopards.png

Minoan:

knossos-fresco.jpg

thera_antelope.jpg

Attachments

• Saffron_gatherers_detail_Thera_Santorini.gif
    Saffron_gatherers_detail_Thera_Santorini.gif
    100.5 KB · Views: 5
you are correst,

Etruscan are also the Thyrrenians, the Pelasgians,

Anciently, the Minoans were anatolians, so where the Etruscans, these people where heavily J2a from turkey and before that links to many other parts of the northern Middle East (fertile crescent ex: turkey, Armenia, Georgia, Lebanon, northern Syria, northern Iraq, northwestern Iran etc. where J2a is still very frequent today.)

Ok sorry about that off-topic. Now then, on-topic:

Evelina Papantoniou.

ebelina_papantoniou.jpg

Evelina_Papantoniou_1254987947.jpg

evelina_new-470x626.jpg

Athenian I think.

Yes, tuscany received in antiquity a wawe of commercial trade with Minoans, some Minoan Potter makers emigrated here; then finale the migrations of etruscan (their language was the same as the one in Lemnos island), an elite who imposed itself on the native population a mixture of pre indoeuropean italians (akin to sardinians) and indoeuropean people (italics and some gauls), the latter element pre indo was maybe more numerous.
this are todays tuscans, with also minor germanic elements.

This thread has been viewed 29935 times.

Back