Religion Islam is a terrorist organization

MeAndroo

It's Clipper Time!
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Chinese/Japanese American
Clicky clicky

I personally found this hilarious in a splendidly ignorant way. He was on O'Reilly's show and for once, Bill was the voice of reason. Blew my mind. Thoughts?

Eh, he got what he deserved really, still, its a sad irony that though i hear tales of muslims and any other given religious or ethnic group complaining about some aspect of western society or individuals at any given time, when people who stand up against intolerance of western cultural, social, religious and ethical values, they can be shrugged off.

Meh...just another sad angle of the modern culture and society of the victim and runaway PC. Everyones suffering, everyone is a victim, everyone deserves apologies and compensation.

People take for granted that we can live in such a free society so overly protective of peoples rights, if i moved to iran or something, and tried to use my free speech, practice a religion other then islam, or none at all, i probably would find the reaction to any complaints of in-equality very severe and un-pleasant.

So..next time anyone feels like taking this sense of victimhood too far, just step back and remember, at least you have the freedom to do it, use better judgement and save complaints for a more serious problem.

Rant off :relief:

unbelievable...how many degrees is that away from incitment?
surely thats as bad as the mind polluters that corrupt everyday muslim men to kill their fellow man.

Peace to you Jon.

I Worry..........

if there is a WWIII it will be a religious war. If night after night we see on the news how people are murdered day in & day out in the name of Islam(commited by Muslims), there are plenty of people with hate in their heart who will be ready to go out and kill Muslims to get even. We hear very little about the Muslims who fight against violence and cry out about the evil done in the name of Islam. When we have to worry about being killed at the mall or when we take a train or plane or bus, and we associate that fear with the Muslim religion, it's easy for many people to hate Muslims & Islam. I listen to older people my age complaining they are too old to get in the military but want to join so they can kill "ragheads" it scares me. We need to hear & understand that the horrible deeds of a very few in the name of Islam should not make us hate a group as a whole.Remember, it's chopping off heads & blowing up people that the news likes to show; but there are just as many or more acts of goodness and kindness going on that we don't see. I think the muslim population and Islam religion need to get some good press agents to show us the other side we don't see?

Frank

This thread has been viewed 226 times.

Back