Kings of Khotan are likely O2-M117-CTS5308-Y26378, R1B2-PH155 tocharians been replaced and conquered,never won single war

Gao1111

Reaction score
After new Hotan ancient tomb samples and autosomal analysis, the Tocharians after 200 AD have basically no meaning.
In reality, the Tocharians have very limited influence on other groups of people. Instead of being conquerors, they themselves were conquered by the qiang/Tibeto-Burman people (cts5308)
Khotan’s own founding myth is that the western tribe King Duowen was conquered by a tribe from the east, and the Khotan Kingdom was born after mixed blood. The ancient DNA also has a mixed population.
1715200666208.png

bronze and iron age population movements underlie xinjiang population history

This may be due to the CTS5308 Qiang people who then conquered the local area from the Tibetan Plateau in the 2nd century AD. There are similarities between Khotanese and Tibetan, and more people point out that they are a tribe of Shangshung Kingdom.
During the Tang Dynasty, Emperor Taizong liked them very much because they were the only ones who looked like East Asians.
1715232339924.png

"wypeepo owned again by Asian chad"

"wypeepo owned again by Asian chad"
I'm just telling the truth. I've seen so many Tocharian "legends" makes me want to laugh,Its reverse crazy,tocharians were largest foreign prostitues provider to Tang dynasty.I'm just telling the truth. others don't want to talk about it but It doesn't mean that history can be tampered with and the Tocharians can be turned into "conquerors"

I'm just telling the truth. I've seen so many Tocharian "legends" makes me want to laugh,Its reverse crazy,tocharians were largest foreign prostitues provider to Tang dynasty.I'm just telling the truth. others don't want to talk about it but It doesn't mean that history can be tampered with and the Tocharians can be turned into "conquerors"
I've never heard of the Tocharians as "conquerors" or as some great empire or anything of the sort. Just a people and language that existed for some time and then went extinct. Whoever is propping them up I doubt are numerous nor taken seriously by most.

It just seems you have a major racial axe to grind. There is a recurring theme in your posts. Aside from that I find the genetics and history interesting at least.

I've never heard of the Tocharians as "conquerors" or as some great empire or anything of the sort. Just a people and language that existed for some time and then went extinct. Whoever is propping them up I doubt are numerous nor taken seriously by most.

It just seems you have a major racial axe to grind. There is a recurring theme in your posts. Aside from that I find the genetics and history interesting at least.
tocharian prostitue ruled us ,only in Chang'an's redlight street

Last edited:
Our tocharian prostitue ruled us,haha,only in Chang'an's redlight street
What is your problem? Some complex? Or a vision of History as only a boxing or rugby match? Sorry, I try to understand the tone of your posts?

What is your problem? Some complex? Or a vision of History as only a boxing or rugby match? Sorry, I try to understand the tone of your posts?
I seen many article claimed that tocharians somehow founded China,and founded all Asia's civilization,claimed somehow Han dynasty emperors tomb are somehow ”pyramids“ and they are built by indo-europeans,these are all fake history

I seen many article claimed that tocharians somehow founded China,and founded all Asia's civilization,claimed somehow Han dynasty emperors tomb are somehow ”pyramids“ and they are built by indo-europeans,these are all fake history
I doubt you read all that in scientific works! That said I agree with you the I-E were not the founders of every civilisation. Who says that?

This thread has been viewed 406 times.

Back