Politics Montenegro votes for independence from Serbia

Most likely? we know why they were taken, you just can't seem to want to comprehend this.

Just say what you want to say, do not hide in the bushes!

You are talking in riddles!

You seem to be a right winger too!
They don't ever believe history!
They will always tell the story that the sun is black.
Although everybody sees the sun is white.

Grrrr

Dammit! Who from Greece still living in former Yugoslavia can't go to Greece and claim citizenship!???

I guess there are more Greeks living in the USA that were kidnapped by the fascists!
Or in England of course.

Trained as agents for the Empire.

BTW.. We were talking about Montenegro, and some Greeks stole the thread.

I'm a centre-right person myself, but today I'm voting left because harper in Canada is not a good leader. It seems most conservative parties are really bad, why can't there be a progressive conservative party.:mad: I study history, so I believe it when I read it from a credible source, not internet propaganda from Dejavu.

The reason is in what Iapetoc outlined in this thread and what I've said in many other threads about greece and its communist neighbours goals during the cold war, and FYROM's dream right now.

Grrrr

Dammit! Who from Greece still living in former Yugoslavia can't go to Greece and claim citizenship!???

I guess there are more Greeks living in the USA that were kidnapped by the fascists!
Or in England of course.

Trained as agents for the Empire.

no not in England, in england Greek did not gave a child, cause British empire supported KKE, and not Zerbas or Psarros,
KKE took Gold from British forces boots guns and ammunittion,
later at 1945 england change policy, and send Scobie.

The problem is another read carefully the post you ask me to read.

(Stalin used the word svernut, Russian for "fold up", to express what the Greek communists should do.)

again i repeat that children were @forcefully taken by the DSE from territories they controlled to Eastern Bloc countries" @
and while Bulgaria, Czech, Poland etc allow red cross to establish communication with mothers

TITO ALLOW COMMUNICATION AT 1968 20 years after

while all East block countries allow in 3 years
TITO HIDE CHILDREN FROM MOTHERS FOR 20 YEARS

how many mothers died with out see their children?????

and svernut still continuous while when Communists of moscow lost their hope for Greece, gave order to construct the Mac-Donaldian (fyrom) issue, tey found bullshit propaganda and create a nation from 1945 and after that as they say exist from ancient times,

that is the one you don't see Reinaert.

ok the thread was about monte negro, and I will stop.

But hearing that Kossovo should not join Albania, while Fyrom must occupy land from Greece and bulgaria reminds me other stories.

Besides I belong to center -left sides, but when comes to stupid expansionism, or to un-vital solutions I am always against,
I don't share the idea of multicultural cause it is provided by Bankers and industry sharks,

besides Reinaert look at that answer

Exactly. There was a civil war and many people fled to SFRY. Children were most likely rescued from the bloodbath happening there.

Tito rescue children by prohibiting them to see their mothers 20 years, and 18 after civil war
end

fine answer !!!! to the heart of problem.

he uses the virb fled, NOT FORCED, NOT KIDNAP,

3 years old children fled .......

BESIDES REINAERT WHO OF THESE CHILDREN HAVE PAPPERS,

I know cases that even today are unsolved, they don't have pappers to fid twho they were, and try by asking old people,

and the subject for Usa yes you are right, by those were not kidnaped, you are talking about the orphans of WW2 and civil war, yes indeed about 30% was given to USA and Australia to be adopted,
from them 50% was given to Greek immigrants in Usa and Australia,
Yes I know that case also, the orphans of the queen that 30% grew as orphans and became soldiers and officers, 30% became priests and monks, and 30% were given for adoption away from Europe.
besides Greeks gave more children to adopt in poverty of 1953-1959 than in 1949,

Reinaert the problem is elsewhere

We take care the minorities in case of Kossovo, BUT NOT in case of FYROM,
we don't want Kossovo to unite with Albania, But we support Fyrom to occupy lands and make minority 2 000 000 free Greeks,
we care about Human rights, But we forgot the Human rights of children that some of them show only mothers grave,

seems like politic in Balkans is going back to 1900 and 1945.
and while Greeks politician steal money from citizens, some others support ethnic wars

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 54391 times.

Back