Mystery of The Missing Malaysian Plane

Engel

Red Baron
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Aryan
Y-DNA haplogroup
I1
What do you people think about this mystery.
Tragic accident or something deeper

I have really looked into this. If you look on Flightaware.com, you can see from their tracking data that the plane kept ascending over 1,000 feet a minute. And, when it went off of their tracker, it was still ascending. In addition, the pilot worked for the airline since 1981, and has almost 19,000 hours offlight experience. No distress signal was sent, and no black box signal was received. No wreckage has been found, and neither have there been any survivors.

The following may sound a little crazy, but I think that this incident involves something more strange, more abstract.

I propose the following theories:

1. Aliens abduct the plane, passengers and all. The plane was ascending rapidly because it saw an UFO and the pilot was startled, and when the pilot wanted to radio in to the air traffic controllers; they were abducted.

2. The plane entered The Dragon's Triangle (a well-known area, similar to The Bermuda Triangle, and has a lot of different paranormal occurrences.), and something happened. For example, it entered some sort of magnetic anomaly, portal, alternate dimension, UFO abducted it, etc.

3. Terrorists are on the plane and they blow it up before any distress call can be made.

4. Plane disintegrates.

Tickets for that flight were bought by some people with forged passports, and the airplane disintegrated in mid air with no message to aircraft controllers. And one news agency mentioned some previous concerns about possible terrorist strikes against China by some nationalist group. My guess is that a small group of terrorists intended to take over the plane, send some messages, then blow up the plane, but their bomb exploded prematurely. If that's what happened, and I think it's the most probable scenario, a group of terrorists killed a lot of people without getting whatever publicity they had intended to get because they bungled the timing of their bombs.

The plane is "LOST" - the passengers are on some moveable island in the pacific battling evil smoke monsters. Somebody call The Dharma Initiative! In all seriousness it's a tragic event and I hope there is closure to the mystery.

I personally lean towards, the plane entered some sort of pocket of time anomaly and
passéd off into another dimension

I personally lean towards, the plane entered some sort of pocket of time anomaly and
passéd off into another dimension

let's hope it for the passengers, after all and so many days, that still seems the best way out

IMO, the only logical assumption was that the airplane was hijacked or that the pilots diverted the airplane for whatever reason, and that now appears to be what happened. From the CBC website:

"A Malaysian passenger jet missing for more than a week had its communications deliberately disabled and its last signal came about seven and a half hours after takeoff, meaning it could have ended up as far as Kazakhstan or deep in the southern Indian Ocean, Prime Minister Najib Razak said Saturday. Najib's statement Saturday confirmed days of mounting speculation that the disappearance of the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 with 239 people on board was not accidental, and underlines the massive task for searchers who already been scouring vast areas of ocean. "In view of this latest development, the Malaysian authorities have refocused their investigation into the crew and passengers on board," Najib said, stressing they are still investigating all possibilities as to why the plane deviated so drastically from its original flight path. "Clearly the search for MH370 has entered a new phase," Najib told a televised news conference."

This thread has been viewed 5210 times.

Back