R1b in Europe origins mostly from Phrygians and Galatians?

Dude, I do really appreciate everything what you're doing for the Kurds on this forum and other forums. But sometimes you act like a child. I stopped playing such childish games when I stopped visiting the kindergarten!

I dont need appreciation from a Person with such a manner take it for yourself.

Kurdish is very close to Persian and nobody knows exact relationship between the 2 languages. Kurds and Western Persians are both West Iranic folks and share some ancestors, though Western Persians are more mixed with other races than Kurds!

Stop teaching me things you dont have any knowledge about. Being close to Persian language doesent mean it comes from Middle Persian and this is exactly what your map shows. And that you firstly showed this map, talk since your arrival about Iranic, Aryan and now behave like a ridiculous child shows me exactly that you arent a Kurd. Either you are a Turk trying to make Kurds a bad name or you are rather confused Persians dude feeling the duty to connect the Kurds as much as possible to your "Pan Iran" and next you will claim Kurds are Persian Nomads.
No one denied the connection between Kurdish and Persian languages but you make a story out of this.

You're a strange fella, you insult your own people without knowing it! Are you that naïve? You still believe in fairy tales! What you're doing is PSEUDO-science, and you think that you're a true scientist.

Southern Kurds are for about 25% Hurrian (like folks in the Caucasus mountains), between 55 to 60 % Iranic, about 10% Semitic and around 5 to 10 % everything else. But this is PSEUOD-science too, because according to me Kurds are 100% West Asian Iranic folks.
I think that the ancient Iranic folks had also the same 'South Asian', 'West Asian', 'North European' and 'Caucasian' components in them from the beginning as they do have nowadays...

I also do not have to support maniacs and mass murders just because they are Kurds. I support you since the last second because I thought you were a Kurd, (what I doubt really) even though you had thesis and behaved like a ill-mannered kid in some of your Posts.

Calling a work "pseudo" science, but at the same time making percentages of Hurrian and Iranic blood in Kurds. This is what I call pseudo science.

You totally ignore the 'Iranic' component in Kurds! This is the biggest insult I have ever seen...

"Iranic" component this is what I call Iranian nationalism. Were did I ignore the Iranic input in Kurds? Didnt I mentioned many many times that Kurds have Scythian/Cimmerian as well Phrygian/Gutian/Hurrian ancestors?
Which of those components you joke evolved in Iran.

West Asian peaks in Adygai
http://blog.jattdna.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/DOD-v3-West-Asian.jpg

Mediterranean is strongest in Sardinia
http://blog.jattdna.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/DOD-v3-Med2.jpg

West European in Norway and British Isle.
http://blog.jattdna.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/DOD-v3-West-European2.jpg

East European in Russia and the Baltic States
http://blog.jattdna.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/DOD-v3-East-European2.jpg

Where do you find a "Iranic" specific gene?

Last edited:
"Iranic" component this is what I call Persian nationalism. Were did I ignore the Iranic input in Kurds? Didnt I mentioned many many times that Kurds have Scythian/Cimmerian as well Gutian/Hurrian ancestors?
Which of those components you joke evolved in Iran.

West Asian peaks in Adygai
http://blog.jattdna.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/DOD-v3-West-Asian.jpg

Mediterranean is strongest in Sardinia
http://blog.jattdna.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/DOD-v3-Med2.jpg

West European in Norway and British Isle.
http://blog.jattdna.org/?attachment_id=567

East European in Russia and the Baltic States
http://blog.jattdna.org/?attachment_id=561

Where do you find a "Iranic" specific gene?
LOL, you're truly a very confused fella.

Are you a 'moron', or you act like one? Adygai (Circassian) folks? Who the f*ck are these Adygay folks, with all due respect to them! There're 40 million Kurds and do you really think that these 40 million Kurds are descendants of only 3.5 million Adygai (Circassians) folks? Most of them (2 million) are assimilated into a Turkish culture. I think that only the Hurrian ancestors of the Kurds were related to the Adygay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adyghe_people

You're delusional!

You like it or not, Kurds are descendants of the ancient Medes (and Scythians). Medes (and Scythians) were Iranic Indo-Europeans that were in turn closely related to other Indo-European races, like ancient North European Slavic and Germanic races.

There is no such thing as a Dutch, English, Egyptian, Syrian, or Kurdish gene.

It's all about an arrangement of the haplogroups. I think that the ancient Iranic folks belonged to the next haplogroups: J2, I2, R1, R2 and maybe G & T!

Our language is Iranic, our native religion (Yezidism) is Iranic, our culture is Iranic (with some Caucasian elements in it though), everything about us is Iranic. Not Iranian (as nation), but Iranic (as an Indo-European ethnicity).

LOL, you're truly a very confused fella.

Are you a 'moron', or you act like one? Adygai (Circassian) folks? Who the f*ck are these Adygay folks! There're 40 million Kurds and do you really think that these 40 million Kurds are descendants of only 3.5 million Adygai (Circassians) folks? Most of them (2 million) are assimilated into a Turkish culture. I think that only the Hurrian ancestors of the Kurds were related to the Adygay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adyghe_people

First of all learn to manner yourself. I did not expect from you to have enough knowledge to know, that the West Asian component exactly peaks were the Maykop-Culture was.

IE5500BPde.png

I did not said it is ONLY Adygai. I said it peaks in Adygai but is also strong in North Anatolia and Georgia.

You like it or not, Kurds are descendants of the ancient Medes (and Scythians). Medes (and Scythians) were Iranic Indo-Europeans that were in turn closely related to other Indo-European races, like North European Slavic and Germanic races.

Funny that you mention it. About the Medes, the more scientist search about them, the more they find out that a Folk called Medes never existed but Mede was more like a title used as synonym for Priester and religious Leaders. The so called "Medes" were most probably a wave of different Aryan nomad Groups which united under a confederation. Scythians and Cimmerians were also referred as Medes. So you could be a Mede and Scythians at the same time. A homgenous folk called Medes never existed. A Median (Priest Cast) confederation did exist.

There is no such thing as a Dutch, English, Egyptian, Syrian, or Kurdish gene.
Do you really want me to get you serious? Were did I wrote that East European is a "Russian" gene? It is strongest in Russia and the Baltic States but when this Gene evolved there was no Nation called Russians. The Same with Adygai.

It's all about an arrangement of the haplogroups. I think that the ancient Iranic folks belonged to the next haplogroups: J2, I2, R1, R2 and maybe G!

Good for you now stop wasting my time.

First of all learn to manner yourself. I did not expect from you to have enough knowledge to know, that the West Asian component exactly peaks were the Maykop-Culture was.

IE5500BPde.png

I did not said it is ONLY Adygai. I said it peaks in Adygai but is also strong in North Anatolia and Georgia.
Ok, I'm sorry for the insult.

This is exactly what I'm telling you. Maykop culture was an Indo-European culture. West Asian haplogroup J2 was since the ancient times part of the proto-Indo-European DNA.

That's true, proto Indo-Europeans were West Asian folks from South Caucasus that migrated into northern Europe through Caucasus and Russia. Iranic proto-Kurds were West Asian too and native to the Indo-European 'Urheimat'.

West Asian J2 haplogroup in Kurds is not only a Caucasian haplogroup but also an Iranic (Indo-European) one! Proto-Hurrians and proto-Indo-Europeans shared the same J2 ancestors.

Ok, I'm sorry for the insult.

This is exactly what I'm telling you. Maykop culture was an Indo-European culture. West Asian haplogroup J2 was since the ancient times part of the proto-Indo-European DNA.

That's true, proto Indo-Europeans were West Asian folks from South Caucasus that migrated into northern Europe through Caucasus and Russia. Iranic proto-Kurds were West Asian too and native to the Indo-European 'Urheimat'.

West Asian J2 haplogroup in Kurds is not only a Caucasian haplogroup but also an Iranic (Indo-European) one! Proto-Hurrians and proto-Indo-Europeans shared the same J2 ancestors.

I had never such a claim like PIE were North Europeans but you have to differ between the different waves and Groups of Indo Europeans.

Look.
the "North European" gene came most probably when the Iranic tribes which evolved from the Andronovo culture, which was a secession of the Yamna Culture. The Yamna culture itself evolved as a cross between the PIE European Maykop culture and native European hunters and gatherers. The Kurgan culture was based on Maykop culture thats why the Kurgans are also sometimes reffered as Maykop culture.

So when this Kurgan culture, which was based on Maykop and native hunters and gatherers expanded to the East and formed the Andronovo culture, the Aryan(Indo Iranic) tribes evolved. Those Aryan tribes belonged mainly to the West Asian and North European components. Those Aryan tribes mixed with the native Populations of the Regions they moved to. in Kurdish case it was the Gutians/Phrygians/Hurrians for example. Thats why you find among Kurds more North European component than among non partly Iranic tribes(and even Iranians). And thats why you find much more often Kurds than Armenians, Lebanese or Assyrians which look like this.

You can find Armenians or Assyrians ( as well Kurds) which look like the more stereotypical Mediterranean People, like Cretans for example, but you will have hard time to find Armenians (the Russian mixed Armenians excluded) which look like this.

The Iranic ancestors of Kurds brought a native North European gene with them which can not be denied and is seen in all studies.

Last edited:
This is my relative.

rizik.jpg

Maybe more than 75% of all my relatives have such a look (with light hair). Some of them look like they're from Poland! And we are all (Iranic) Kurds...

Goga your relative looks like a cross between a Georgian and Polish.

I did not said Iranic tribes looked like Poles :)

The Andronovo culture and Aryan tribes were also a mix between West Asian pastors and North European hunters and gatherers (Russian, Baltic). So your Cousin looks most probably more original Scythian/Iranic than usual Poles or Russians.

Many of my very close (blood) relatives have also RED hair.

I don't know to what haplogroup I do belong and I don't care (because I know where I'm from and who my parents are), but I think that most of us are J2 and R2 folks.
According to Dienekes R2 is a Central or South Asian component. Does this person look like he's from North India?

Many of my very close (blood) relatives have also RED hair.

I don't know to what haplogroup I do belong and I don't care (because I know where I'm from and who my parents are), but I think that most of us are J2 and R2 folks.
According to Dienekes R2 is a Central or South Asian component. Does this person look like he's from North India?

No thats not true. Only yezidi Kurds from Georgia are but thats due founder effect. Are you Kurd from Georgia? The Haplogroup R2 is very young and no one really knows where it developed. However most speculate Central Asia.
R2 is not absent in West Asia and Europe. It is found in moderate frequency among Chechens and Ossetians too. Also in Jews, East Europeans and Greeks it is present.

ok now we gonna start like the spanish, are spanish blond, brown or black hair.

Spaniards are mainly dark brown/Black haired but also have lighter versions.

Last edited:
Spaniards are mainly dark brown haired but also have lighter versions.

:LOL:

No I am talking about a thread of an Inner Spanish debate about the colours of hair,

refering do not start the same if blonds are 49,5 or 50,05 etc
it will take 1500 posts and will end to something different

it was kind of joke

No I am talking about a thread of an Inner Spanish debate about the colours of hair,

refering do not start the same if blonds are 49,5 or 50,05 etc
it will take 1500 posts and will end to something different

it was kind of joke

Now I understand :LOL:

This thread has been viewed 71138 times.

Back