Advisor
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-PF7566 (R-Y227216)
mtDNA haplogroup
H6a1b7
BLM/ANTIFA-like riots are currently disrupting France.

What are your thoughts?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66069080

Here's mine, being mad about something does not give you the right to destroy the property, and harm others that have nothing to do with it.

The mob should be suppressed, and people should go to prison for terrorism. However, I am sure they will get a slap on wrist, and the government will capitulate to demands. Big corporations and media are going to take the side of the protestors, and give millions if not billions to social justice causes. Then those causes will eventually go into bankruptcy and pocket the money. Everyone will glosses over it, and all they will remember is the police shooting. Think I am wrong, just wait and see, I am having deja vu of George Floyd.

You Europeans are in for a rude awakening...

I think France is practically doomed.
And it is nothing but a foretaste of what will happen in much of Western Europe, which has been so addicted to multicultural ambitions without ever really understanding what it all entails.

He who makes his bed must lie in it.

The imbecile Macron and people like him have brought this upon themselves.

This has been brought upon France and Western Europe already since 30 years ago, long before Macron came into power.
Those who did it now have a cosy job in the EU parlement or are already retired from it enjoying a very nice pension.

To be honest, this is like the most French thing. If anything these migrants are well integrated. /s

I think France is practically doomed.
And it is nothing but a foretaste of what will happen in much of Western Europe, which has been so addicted to multicultural ambitions without ever really understanding what it all entails.

He who makes his bed must lie in it.

Plus 1 on this, only the eastern european countries will escape the inevitable downfall of the West,, wonder if Poland will let Uk citizens into there country for safety after how many Polish have moved over here and settled ?

Plus 1 on this, only the eastern european countries will escape the inevitable downfall of the West,, wonder if Poland will let Uk citizens into there country for safety after how many Polish have moved over here and settled ?

I'm not so sure, I know that in the past there has been some grumbling among Britons about migratory flows from other parts of Europe, so I wouldn't take Polish hospitality for granted in reverse.
Solidarity among Europeans is something that exists in massive doses only in the heads of a few utopians and among pro-EU ideologues and intellectuals.

Certainly the Eastern European countries as a whole have matured - rightly or wrongly - with a centuries-long history of invasions. This makes them reluctant and very wary of accepting anyone who wants to enter their borders blindly.
In Western Europe, none of this is the case: in the past, Eastern European countries acted as a barrier against dangerous non-European expansions, while Westerners played at being shoehorned into each other's shoes.

Now all that pseudo-humanitarian nonsense - which they have been regurgitating on us for decades, and which had in the end the only purposes of providing new electoral manpower for various political fringes (left-wing, above all) and actual cheap labour manpower for industrialists and businessmen as greedy as they are unwise - is presenting us with a very heavy bill.

It will not provide me with the solution (which there is none), but I must admit that seeing the now worried faces of these incompetent hypocrites gives me immense satisfaction.

As Bicicleur said, it happened long before Macron.

Indeed, and I also said "people like him".

I know this didn't just happen over night. In fact a lot of the idiotic ideas that have come to America started in the extreme European left wing, like ANTIFA. The origins are in Italy and Germany. I guess it makes sense considering that's also the origins of Nazism and fascism.

Indeed, and I also said "people like him".

I know this didn't just happen over night. In fact a lot of the idiotic ideas that have come to America started in the extreme European left wing, like ANTIFA.

From Europe to the U.S., other ideas have also arrived.

What happened in American colleges with critical studies is very American, although certain Marxist-Leninist ideas came from Europe, particularly France in this case. But in France they have not given birth to political correctness or Woke like in the US.

I don't think that Americans can only blame Europeans. The US is the epitome of a society based on immigration.

From Europe to the U.S., other ideas have also arrived.

What happened in American colleges with critical studies is very American, although certain Marxist-Leninist ideas came from Europe, particularly France in this case. But in France they have not given birth to political correctness or Woke like in the US.

I don't think that Americans can only blame Europeans. The US is the epitome of a society based on immigration.

Many of these idea ultimately have their origins during the Cold War with the communists in the USSR. Especially during the 1960s with the wide-spread diffusion of television. This is a result of the war of ideology between the United States, and the Soviets. Prior to that, many of these concepts were alien in the USA. It is only recently that they've taken centerstage. This was facilitated by the influx of 3rd world immigration, as a voter base for people that use this poison ideology. Up until the recent history, people who were communist were prohibited from moving to the USA.

Many of these idea ultimately have their origins during the Cold War with the communists in the USSR. Especially during the 1960s with the wide-spread diffusion of television. This is a result of the war of ideology between the United States, and the Soviets. Prior to that, many of these concepts were alien in the USA. It is only recently that they've taken centerstage. This was facilitated by the influx of 3rd world immigration, as a voter base for people that use this poison ideology. Up until the recent history, people who were communist were prohibited from moving to the USA.

Many answers can be found in this book in my opinion

François Cusset, French Theory: How Foucault, Derrida, Deleuze, & Co. Transformed the Intellectual Life of the United States, Jeff Fort (tr.), University of Minnesota Press, 2008

https://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/french-theory

The US is the epitome of a society based on immigration.

Yes that is true, and it was the fittest most entrepreneurial members of those societies that came here for the most part. At least that how it used to be from the turn of the century to at least the 1970s.

This thread has been viewed 14186 times.

Back