Sound of Freedom-Is there a concerted attempt to stop people from seeing it.

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
This is an independently made film starring Jim Caviezel in a re-telling of the re-life mission by Tim Ballard, an ex-Homeland of National Security agent to rescue children sold into sexual slavery around the world.

I really didn't want to see it, having been exposed to enough of that already, but I went. Thankfully, it wasn't graphic, or I would have definitely walked out. It's a well-made, well-acted, well-directed and produced film which, imo, deserves all the accolades it has received. Every parent, in particular, should see it. Too many are complacent about the safety of their children.

Jim Caviezel, and Tim Ballard, for that matter, may be born again Christians, and the funding may have come in part from faith-based groups, but there's nothing pushing that kind of agenda in the film. It's just about alerting people to a truth they don't want to know about, and about saving the children.

I would have thought everyone, right, left, and center politically, could get behind that.

So, why all the vitriol aimed at the film. Could it possibly be true that AMC, for example, after agreeing to show it, has deliberately tried to make the experience unpleasant so people will ask for refunds, or is it just people being paranoid?

Honestly, I've always been as anti-conspiracy theory as you can get, but even I'm starting to wonder.

This thread has been viewed 3416 times.

Back