Crime Terrorist attacks inside Brussels airport and metro

I see the whole picture.

I really wish you did. But generalizations and sweeping statements have never helped anyone. Radical and extremism is exactly the same irrelevant where its coming from.

http://www.euronews.com/2016/03/24/...cks-not-enough-anymore-says-grand-mosque-imam

Please can put these foreign videos with subtitles in Spanish, not too understand what they say.

I love Spanish language but dont speak Spanish so sorry. I think that there are some rules here, that we have to use English on this forum.

Never the less in Spanish

http://es.euronews.com/2016/03/24/l...uselas-muestra-su-rechazo-a-los-atentados-de/

13 countries were ATHEISM is a CRIME with PENALTY DEATH

Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Qatar
Yemen
Sudan
Somalia
Iran
Pakistan
Mauritania
Nigeria
Malaisia !!!!!
Maldives
Afganistan

any coinsidence?

no need to say about the fate of Pagans, gay etc etc

It's unbelievable for Malaysia considering that 22.5% of the population is Chinese. According tot the religion survey in Malaysia the country has 19.3% of Buddhists (hence by definition Atheists), 6% of self-declared Atheists, and 1.3% of Confucianists (also Atheists). So if they were to enforce their own law, Malaysians would commit a genocide against their ethnic Chinese, killing over 8 million people. I also can't understand how 6% of the population can confidently say they are Atheists when they face death penalty for saying so. Obviously the Malaysian government is not as zealous as Saudi Arabia is sentencing Atheists to death.

It's unbelievable for Malaysia considering that 22.5% of the population is Chinese. According tot the religion survey in Malaysia the country has 19.3% of Buddhists (hence by definition Atheists), 6% of self-declared Atheists, and 1.3% of Confucianists (also Atheists). So if they were to enforce their own law, Malaysians would commit a genocide against their ethnic Chinese, killing over 8 million people. I also can't understand how 6% of the population can confidently say they are Atheists when they face death penalty for saying so. Obviously the Malaysian government is not as zealous as Saudi Arabia is sentencing Atheists to death.

it's a law that is very convenient to condemn and execute someone if you don't find any other charge

Malaysia is not a secular country. Muslims are priviliged in Malaysia, others are discriminated.

Well, according to Wikipedia the ethnic group of Malays (the Muslim majority, the privileged group) aren't allowed to change religion. I think the law applies only to them and not to the other ethnic groups (e.g. Han Chinese, Indians etc). And probably it isn't enforced.

"The PAS party wishes that the death penalty be enacted for Muslims who attempt to convert, as part of their ultimate desire to turn Malaysia into an Islamic state"

[ATTACH=CONFIG said:
7665[/ATTACH];478027]Maybe I could believe you but I remember your hatred towards Catalonians and how you treated them. Is this your picture in your Avatar? Exactly how I imagine you. ;)

The man of my avatar is Bernardo's father of my maternal great great grandmother, pic in 1899 originating in Parauta (Málaga) hometown ibn Umar ibn Hafsun

As you can see I am much younger, I along with my cousins.
View attachment 7665
View attachment 7666
I am very young, playing in a field day to be a horse.
View attachment 7667
Saludos.

Last edited:
Well, according to Wikipedia the ethnic group of Malays (the Muslim majority, the privileged group) aren't allowed to change religion. I think the law applies only to them and not to the other ethnic groups (e.g. Han Chinese, Indians etc). And probably it isn't enforced.

"The PAS party wishes that the death penalty be enacted for Muslims who attempt to convert, as part of their ultimate desire to turn Malaysia into an Islamic state"

so not Muslims are priviliged, but Islam is

I put the marks !!!! on Malaisia, cause i could not believe it , cause I also was surprised.
I consider Malaisia a quite stable and progresive country, which tries and make efforts,
yet the source included also Mailaisia,
also Malaysia has a strange kind of goverment,
Barisan National, a kind of autocracy by a party,
perhaps a diplomatic reason or bargain? and they pass such a law?

After watching room of couple of hundred of muslim men (out of 1.8 billion Muslims) who came to listen to a radical cleric, you declared that there is no moderate Islam. Very smart, Carlos! Keep selling cheeses, don't change your carrier!

Much has been writing about moderate Muslims or Fundamentalist Muslims etc. But it is from our perspective. In reality, in a world that Muslims are created that's different. In another post I will explain in more detail.

I assume you mean the need for dialogue with Muslims.

Yes, Islam is big religion. In the Balkans, there are a lot of Muslims. In Albania, more than 70%, in Bosnia, about 44%, Macedonia 35%, Montenegro 17%, Bulgaria 10%. In Serbia, about 20% (3% if we look at Serbia without Kosovo, in Kosovo now over 92% of the people are Muslims).

Example clips from the Balkans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQG2roYtn_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8XI2tygOJk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jZfq9S9xnY

Muslims in religious issues prefer to conduct a dialogue with Christians and Jews.

(The problem may be the omission of Polytheists and Atheists.)

But in any case, the dialogue yields better understanding. With better knowledge of the matter is understandable why the terms moderate Muslims or Fundamentalist Muslim is not happiest forged, given that they are certainly widely entered into use outside the Islamic world.

They say that Angela Merkel has lost control over the refugee issue, I wonder who would send nosing around, why not take care of refugees all Muslim countries there are Saudi Arabia, even U.S.A.? what Europe looks on that topic. The erroneous decision Merkel is pushing up Germany's anti-immigration and anti-Muslim immigration parties.

Open borders: The collective suicide of Europe
[video]http://vk.com/video195897031_171395793[/video]

@ Carlos,

Spain as also Greece, as also every European country, is guilty for immigration,
Spain once was the open door, before Italy and Greece, and they use them to collect vegetables, remember?
in North they use them to collect carbage, or at coal mines, etc etc,

But now the situation has changed,
they grew in numbers, and continuous entrance might create problem, problem of assimilation to Western culture,
if a 3rd generation immigrant can terrify a country, then the problem is us, we can not assimilate them,
and must be solved quick enough, before religious wars turn back to Europe.

@ Carlos,

Spain as also Greece, as also every European country, is guilty for immigration,
Spain once was the open door, before Italy and Greece, and they use them to collect vegetables, remember?
in North they use them to collect carbage, or at coal mines, etc etc,

But now the situation has changed,
they grew in numbers, and continuous entrance might create problem, problem of assimilation to Western culture,
if a 3rd generation immigrant can terrify a country, then the problem is us, we can not assimilate them,
and must be solved quick enough, before religious wars turn back to Europe.

Balkans, Italy and Spain are line.

But individual country alone cannot solve problem.

This is European problem, it requests European unity and strong European leadership.

I appreciate the continued dialogue...

"
2016.04.01SyriaPalmyra40 deadA mass grave is discovered containing women and children among other victims of the Islamic State.

That was not an April Fools' joke.

"Asad Shah was a true peace-loving (Ahmadi) Muslim in Scotland
who was
stabbed
to death by a more orthodox co-religionist
after wishing Christians a Happy Easter on Facebook.
The Imam of that country's largest mosque even
affirmed
that a
"true Muslim" kills those who are too tolerant of other religions."

asad-shah.jpg
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

What a f---ing shame... Emojis don't really cut it here.

I don't know the specifics of British law, but just off the cuff, if that imam isn't a citizen he should be deported.

On the other hand....

@Garrick,

I have no idea what you are getting at with your videos of Balkan Muslims praying in a mosque. Are you saying that by definition any Muslim who goes to a mosque to pray can't be "moderate"? If that's what you're saying, I vehemently disagree.

Most of the Albanian and Bosnian "Muslims" I've run across both in Italy and here have been secular, but the few who practice their faith whom I've encountered are indeed "moderate". The same is true, for that matter, of the Turkish Muslims I've met here. My hairdresser (it's a husband, wife, brother shop) is from northwestern Turkey and is incredibly warm, kind, gracious and beautifully mannered. It's a pleasure to deal with him and his family. Yes, he goes to the mosque occasionally, but he is certainly no fundamentalist, nor is his very stylish Turkish wife. They left precisely because they wanted more stability in their lives, as well as economic opportunity.

Are there some embittered young Balkan Muslim men who are prey for this kind of ideology? Yes, there are, but that doesn't mean that any young Bosnian who goes to the mosque to pray is just waiting to slaughter Christians who don't convert. That's just absurd.

I don't know the specifics of British law, but just off the cuff, if that imam isn't a citizen he should be deported.

On the other hand....

@Garrick,

I have no idea what you are getting at with your videos of Balkan Muslims praying in a mosque. Are you saying that by definition any Muslim who goes to a mosque to pray can't be "moderate"? If that's what you're saying, I vehemently disagree.

Most of the Albanian and Bosnian "Muslims" I've run across both in Italy and here have been secular, but the few who practice their faith whom I've encountered are indeed "moderate". The same is true, for that matter, of the Turkish Muslims I've met here. My hairdresser (it's a husband, wife, brother shop) is from northwestern Turkey and is incredibly warm, kind, gracious and beautifully mannered. It's a pleasure to deal with him and his family. Yes, he goes to the mosque occasionally, but he is certainly no fundamentalist, nor is his very stylish Turkish wife. They left precisely because they wanted more stability in their lives, as well as economic opportunity.

Are there some embittered young Balkan Muslim men who are prey for this kind of ideology? Yes, there are, but that doesn't mean that any young Bosnian who goes to the mosque to pray is just waiting to slaughter Christians who don't convert. That's just absurd.

No, quite the opposite, I spoke about dialogue, and in context, in correspondence with LeBrok because I think terms "moderate", "fundamentalist" etc. are not appropriate when someone talks about Muslims.

Yes, putting in some categories is a natural human endeavor to reduce ambiguity and that's all understandable, but in reality it is not appropriate when it comes to subject matter.

Simply Islam is different, and so, these issues are not simple, they take a lot to understand and learn and it requires effort and in reality people do not have time, therefore it is important to understand the terms.

Good news is that there is only 400 of these nazis in Belgium.

this woman was not overrun during the protest of 400 hooligans (not nazis) in Brussels, these hooligans never came in Molenbeek
she was overrun by 2 Molenbeek Magrebi Muslims drivers during a violent demonstration of 200 young Magrebis in Molenbeek
one of them was arested still inside the car, but he was not the driver
the other whose identity was known by now finally presented himself at the police station

this New York Post should get its facts straight
or did they purposely blaim the wrong group? are they telling Belgium is full of nazis?
and why didn't they report the 200 violent young Magrebis?

On the other hand....

@Garrick,

I guess you're right about the Bosnian Muslims, but not about the majority of Turkish Muslims.
But Turkey is a big country, there are all kinds.

this woman was not overrun during the protest of 400 hooligans (not nazis) in Brussels, these hooligans never came in Molenbeek
she was overrun by 2 Molenbeek Magrebi Muslims drivers during a violent demonstration of 200 young Magrebis in Molenbeek
one of them was arested still inside the car, but he was not the driver
the other whose identity was known by now finally presented himself at the police station

this New York Post should get its facts straight
or did they purposely blaim the wrong group? are they telling Belgium is full of nazis?
and why didn't they report the 200 violent young Magrebis?

Good questions... I saw another video where the car clearly drives past many people trying to stop it, before it squeezes though as seen in the video with the story... Thanks for the extra details... I did question the source (or any source with the kinds of links and related stories seen at that site... What makes them think I want to watch/read about celebrity as- shaking while reasearching the global political climate? They clearly know us "Americans" too well...).

You are saying the assailants were Muslim? Seems very odd for the author to leave that detail out... Given they had the following info available...

"Two 20-year-old men, reeking of alcohol, later walked into a police station in order to turn themselves in for the violent hit-and-run, according to Belgian news outlet La Libre.Police said the men were under the influence of alcohol and drugs, in possession of smoke bombs, and claimed they had no recollection of the incident.
Both men, who are from Molenbeek, were charged with armed rebellion and hit and run, the outlet said."

Good questions... I saw another video where the car clearly drives past many people trying to stop it, before it squeezes though as seen in the video with the story... Thanks for the extra details... I did question the source (or any source with the kinds of links and related stories seen at that site... What makes them think I want to watch/read about celebrity as- shaking while reasearching the global political climate? They clearly know us "Americans" too well...).

You are saying the assailants were Muslim? Seems very odd for the author to leave that detail out... Given they had the following info available...

"Two 20-year-old men, reeking of alcohol, later walked into a police station in order to turn themselves in for the violent hit-and-run, according to Belgian news outlet La Libre.Police said the men were under the influence of alcohol and drugs, in possession of smoke bombs, and claimed they had no recollection of the incident.
Both men, who are from Molenbeek, were charged with armed rebellion and hit and run, the outlet said."

probably it was an accident caused by 2 drunk men, actually Muslims from Molenbeek, driving much to fast
probably some macho criminals, like there are so many in Molenbeek
but it happened during riots in Molenbeek by 200 local youngsters from Molenbeek
and there is no connection at all with the demonstration of 400 hooligans in Brussels which was not in Molenbeek and not even on the same day

This thread has been viewed 103578 times.

Back