The Opinion Game

Antarctica; there's some land and dinosaurs underneath it.

Venus or Mars ?

Last edited:
Lexcio, you are spooking me out! I was going to put that before, but went for 'time or space' instead! Get out of my head - there's hardly room in here for me as it is!

Anyway, I choose Mars! I love Mars! :love:

Which one is which? I was about 3 years old when I saw Dr. Who.... So I will go for whoever was Dr Who in 1984 (?)

Do you like or dislike the look of American money?

To answer question Tsuyoiko, right now I work for money (but it's only a summer job :p). When I actually start my career it will be working for my career - money has never been a major object for me (but I have to earn some during the summer to pay for books!!).

And for Kara_nari's question, I dislike. It's too plain and old fashioned. Where's the creativity? The COLORS? (Besides green that is) Hahahaha.

Pacific or Atlantic?

Has to be Atlantic, as I have not been fortunate enough to be anywhere near the Pacific yet!

PS2 or XBox (sorry Nintendophiles)

Considering how I only have a PS2 and not an XBox, I'll have to go with the prior.

As for my question...Off the top of my head here (hence the lameness):

The Roman gods or the Greek Gods?

Greek; they connect us to the Orient and Aphrika.

Celtic heroes (heroines) or Germanic heroes ?

Definitely Celtic. Ceridwen's Cauldron is my favourite story. I named my last rabbit Taliesin after her son. As for the Roman gods, they are just cheap knock-offs of the Greek gods anyway.

To stay with the theme:

Latin or Greek

Greek; where Cadmos the Pheonician brought light into Europe; Latin didn't even have articles... blech ! :p

Gumbo or Stew ?

Today it's gotta be gumbo-- I need to find gumbo! (Writing from the Big Easy)

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Rain is more interesting.

Manual or auto ?

Physical. You forget it sooner when it is over.

Words or Pictures?

Words; they are discrete.

vocal or instrumental ?

Vocal, beautiful voice can be the best instrument.

Beat around the bush or straight forward?

This thread has been viewed 203721 times.

Back