Try to guess from where we are.

She's very pretty.

My guess is the girl is from France and the guy from Germany.

Putting things together callisto is of Greek origin and was born/grew up in an English speaking country, possibly UK or Ireland (or even Malta). Her boyfriend is either from Finland or Estonia. Can't get any closer.

Elghund you found for me ! I am french, from the south of France ! congratulations :)
What about my boyfriend ? Nobody said it.

Elghund you found for me ! I am french, from the south of France ! congratulations :)
What about my boyfriend ? Nobody said it.

So I was kind of right when it comes to you!

You don't come from 2 different countries as I said, but Southern French have ancestors from many different places, even Greece, so I couldn't really place you to a specific country.

Your boyfriend still seems North-Eastern European to me. But I can't say exactly what country. :mad:

I said that all that was written in my profile is false ! I don't live in Malta, and english is not my mothertongue. But now that someone found I'm french I'll soon correct it.

Marianne, my mother has greek roots (but far ones) and my father has basque roots.
My boyfriend is more from the East than the West, that's for sure :)

Marianne, my mother has greek roots (but far ones) and my father has basque roots.

Nice! Do you know from which part of Greece she has roots ?

My boyfriend is more from the East than the West, that's for sure :)

When I say North-Eastern I don't mean Sweden for example, but more like Russia, Belarus, Latvia etc. I don't say just Eastern because he doesn't seem like he is from Romania, Bulgaria or Moldova etc, but I could be wrong of course. There are many blonds in these countries. A better way to say it would be that he seems North-Slavic.

ah, that's nice, she has looks after her mother. Greece was my second option. :)
Now, is the guy native to his country grew up in, or his parents or grandparents emigrated too?

Ok I think the game is over now :) he is indeed russian :)

I don't know at all from which part of Greece my ancestor came from (she was like my grand grand grand mother so :s I really don't know). I think my mother looks greek much more than I do ! dark and curly hair.

Ok I think the game is over now :) he is indeed russian :)

Yeee! I was right! :grin:

I don't know at all from which part of Greece my ancestor came from (she was like my grand grand grand mother so :s I really don't know). I think my mother looks greek much more than I do ! dark and curly hair.

Many Greeks have brown or dark brown hair, no black though, but very few have curly hair. Most Greeks have straight or wavy hair. Mine is straight! :grin:

The boy looks Belgian or Dutch, i dont know about the girl

This thread has been viewed 14796 times.

Back