Politics Vote for a president of USA. 2024 election.

Pick a President

• Joe Biden (Incumbent) - Democrat

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - Democrat

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Marianne Williamson - Democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald Trump (Front-Runner) - Republican

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Larry Elder - Republican

• Nikki Haley - Republican

• Asa Hutchinson - Republican

• Vivek Ramaswamy - Republican

• Corey Stapleton - Republican

• Ron Desantis - Republican

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other - Explain

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The real shame is that people with an IQ of less than 120 are allowed to vote.

That's why trivialities such as appearances, and histrionic platitudes make a difference.
If you restrict voting rights to people with an IQ of over 120 you'll be able to total the votes rather quickly.:LOL:

They're all bad, including the commie running my country who is well past his best before date. Never voted "left" in my life and have no regrets.
To be honest, there's a lot of right wing idiocy as well. On par with the left.

This whole "Christian nationalism" thing, anti-abortion, anti-vaccine, is akin to the Lysenkoism, and destructive-policies promoted by the left. It is a fact that conservatives are on average lower-IQ than liberals. This is something that needs to be grappled with.

There was that meme, "Cuckservative" in 2016, but there are so-called MAGA republicans that want to force families to care for a child that was born of rape. That is the epitome and definition of being cuckold!

I wish there was a party that was fiscally-conservative, anti-woke, secular, and technocratic. Unfortunately it seems that no party like this exists in either the USA, Canada, UK, or EU.

The real shame is that people with an IQ of less than 120 are allowed to vote.

That's why trivialities such as appearances, and histrionic platitudes make a difference.
Also an idea with regard to the candidates for the presidency?

May be cuts some trivialities such as appearances, and histrionic platitudes too ;)

This thread has been viewed 7270 times.

Back