Hitokiri
Reaction score
Ethnic group
to complicated to exsplian to a mear mortle
who should win and why please tell me

Seems Like Most People Want....

anyone but Bush!

Frank

I would hope someone like Ralph Nader would be elected president, but that's not going to happen.

I Can't Believe We Haven't Had ....

a woman as at least vice-president.I want to see a woman president with a minority(non-white) VP.

Frank

I think politics is going down the drain. It's gonna be one of those times. I dont like bush I will admit that. I dont think the democrats have strong candidates. I dont really like Kerry cuz he is always changing what he says. More like he goes on a whim just to look good. I say Hilary Clinton should be president.

like the wife that was being cheated on for so long that one :relief:

Yea her. I dunno I am just really disappointed in the government. I dont see much getting done anymore. I mean come on arnold governor I think it is senator. I know I have the right to vote now and I lost my card somewhere but NY is liberal democrtatic anyone. Actually I think ralph nader is a good choice. I think we should all go green and make a statement help him when. Maybe if we just spread the word it might work.

Green Green.

The best thing to do is not vote, and just watch anime/ESPN/boost up the belts in JREF. However, I feel it is important to vote, and so I vote Green. Green Green is good good for me me. :blush:

neptunemoon said:
What sucks though is I think the green votes go to bush. Like third parties votes usually are counted towards the other parties if they dont make that much of a difference.

That's probably the media twisting it. In actuality, the Green votes go to the Green candidate, Libertarian votes go to the Libertarian candidate, etc., etc. Don't get sucked by the media, the Green votes actually count towards the Green party. :)

neptunemoon said:
Oh ok cuz I remember in some election they were like if the race is close than those votes go somewhere else. Weird govt and media tactics.

Point well taken.

Frank D. White said:
a woman as at least vice-president.I want to see a woman president with a minority(non-white) VP.

Frank

What's wrong with just trying to choose the best qualified person? Why do you care about the sex or color of candidates?

neptunemoon said:
Oh ok cuz I remember in some election they were like if the race is close than those votes go somewhere else. Weird govt and media tactics.

Maybe you heard people talking about how votes for Nader were like votes for Bush in 2000. It only means that they were votes that might have gone to Gore if Nader had not been in the race. The votes were not actually counted in Bush's column, accept maybe for some of those people in Florida who claimed to have punched the wrong hole on their ballots by accident.

Matthew C. Perry said:
Maybe you heard people talking about how votes for Nader were like votes for Bush in 2000. It only means that they were votes that might have gone to Gore if Nader had not been in the race. The votes were not actually counted in Bush's column, accept maybe for some of those people in Florida who claimed to have punched the wrong hole on their ballots by accident.

Oh yea thats exactly what I was talking about. Thanks for clearing that up. You know I think this election is not going to be a good one. I dont see anything that stands out with these candidates. They both have the same morals though they belong to different parties. I dont see this country getting anywhere govt wise. We need someone who actually cares about the environment i say since I am the tree hugger.

neptunemoon said:
Oh yea thats exactly what I was talking about. Thanks for clearing that up. You know I think this election is not going to be a good one. I dont see anything that stands out with these candidates. They both have the same morals though they belong to different parties. I dont see this country getting anywhere govt wise. We need someone who actually cares about the environment i say since I am the tree hugger.

...which is the Presidential Candiate representing the Green [Green] Party, Peter Camejo! :cool: :p :)

VoteCamejo.org

toppeter1.jpg

Here's a very interesting interview with Peter Camejo by FOX News.

Isn't that sad? We haven't even had a white non-Christian in office yet, much less a woman. lol

ANYWAY, I would have wanted Edward to win, but it looks like Kerry is going to get the nomination. So I guess I'll have to go with Kerry. But man is that man hideous looking. I think he needs to grow more facial hair.

I don't trust anybody with a hairdo like that(meaning Kerry)...heh

neptunemoon said:
Yea sometimes their hair can give them away for some strange reason.

Sometimes, but not always. Throughout politics, there have been a lot of people who don't look presentable, but have gotten the job done. Not just in the U.S., but rather, any country. For example, Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi's hairdo may seem too gaudy, flamboyant and unprofessional (JMHO), but he has done well in office, up to this point:

koizumi.gif

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 1511 times.

Back