Religion why are not u a muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh
(peace ,mercy,and blessings be upon u)

thank Allah that i could be back today.

well..
i guess we have many different believes here.but there r many points that i want to make clear

1-i do believe in life after death

2-yes,i was born moslema but islam is my decision(?)

being a moslem does not exactly mean believing islam by mind and soul.

i do.and i do obey islams rules(as much as i can)

3-i am a sonna believer and all i know that i dont hate shiaa.

(i knoww them,and i dont hate them)

4-and i am telling u for sure that my parents didnt create me.

5-palestine is not a religios problem..just read more and we can discuss if u want in another new thread.

after all ,truth has only 1 face.

i want to thank u all for passing by.i believe that such a discussion will be so useful for all of us.

Just if u think so,please stay..

moslema said:
undefined
do u believe in God?

what do u know about islam?

plz,give a simple answer

Lets see...I'm Agnostic (which is slightly different from being an atheist in that I don't believe in any current religion, but I don't totally believe there is no god. I just think it's VERY unlikely.) So essentially I follow all those scientific theories.

What do I know about Islam? Not too much to tell the truth. Yes I have friends who are islamic, but when I'm talking to them I honestly don't sit and ask them questions about their religion.

discuss scientifially,plz

well..Let franks belief begin the discussion..

"power controlling the universe"

=it is a power of strength and creation so must have a great ability to
decide----------1

=with this great harmony between creatures around us ,it must be greatly wise----2

=being creative,this power knows and understands each tiny item of the creatures-------3

"so all creatures are under its great wise control in what we call ..luck\fate"

from 1,2,3 we see that the word "power"..just power is not very accurate.

there is a word in arabic which is so suitable..."thaat".

u do believe that there is some thaat that created and controls the world so firmly and so wisely..Frank

i can tell u surely that,this is the thaat of Allah.

i may understand why u used notto believe firmly in the idea of God existence ..

but i am waiting for ur opinion.

Dragonchan,i wd be so glad if u sit and ask me about islam.

DragonChan said:
Lets see...I'm Agnostic (which is slightly different from being an atheist in that I don't believe in any current religion, but I don't totally believe there is no god. I just think it's VERY unlikely.) So essentially I follow all those scientific theories.

What do I know about Islam? Not too much to tell the truth. Yes I have friends who are islamic, but when I'm talking to them I honestly don't sit and ask them questions about their religion.
Since you're an agnost. I've got a question for you.

There is a submarine, but you can't see the submarine because it's submerged. Is there a submarine or not? An agnost would say it isn't there, because you cannot see it... would you say that?

moslema said:

thank Allah that i could be back today.

well..
i guess we have many different believes here.but there r many points that i want to make clear

1-i do believe in life after death

2-yes,i was born moslema but islam is my decision(?)

(i knoww them,and i dont hate them)

5-palestine is not a religios problem..just read more and we can discuss if u want in another new thread.

after all ,truth has only 1 face.

i want to thank u all for passing by.i believe that such a discussion will be so useful for all of us.

Just if u think so,please stay..
Truth is more as a broken mirror and everyone picked up a broken piece.

topi said:
I dont belive in God. I find it very hard to belive ANYTHING if I dont see hard proof.

That is why it is called faith.

moslema said:

Moslema, you personally may not hate shia believers, but from the little I have read on Islam, I have read that throughout the centuries Sunnis and Shiites don't really get along. In fact, there have been numerous bloody conflicts between those two groups (the reason, which I do not know).

60Yen said:
Truth is more as a broken mirror and everyone picked up a broken piece.

if so, how large is ur piece?
this is a Q !

we should discuss 60yen..we should.

tha_rippa1be said:
well :)
i'm officially registered as christian, but i see myself as an atheist becouse i don't believe in god. so i'm christian, and don't believe in god.

I don't know, that sounds like an oxymoron. That's like saying I am a communist, but I don't believe in collective state ownership of property.

60Yen said:
An agnost would say it isn't there, because you cannot see it... would you say that?

I'd say it was there if i saw it submerge, but if i didnt and someone just went "SUMBALINE!!!" I'd want proof.. what does submarines have to do with god?

also, i just dropped my scrambled eggs into my bed while answering this.. YOU ***** GO **** WITH A **** SO FAR UP YOUR *** YOU'LL NEED SURGERY TO GET IT OUT!!!

have a nice day ^^

canadian_kor said:
Moslema, you personally may not hate shia believers, but from the little I have read on Islam, I have read that throughout the centuries Sunnis and Shiites don't really get along. In fact, there have been numerous bloody conflicts between those two groups (the reason, which I do not know).

yes, u dont know much about it.cos u dont know much about islam i think.

canadian kor,lets talk about faith..help find the truth..

do u know what the word"islam"means?
it originally means..peace

TwistedMac said:
I'd say it was there if i saw it submerge, but if i didnt and someone just went "SUMBALINE!!!" I'd want proof.. what does submarines have to do with god?

also, i just dropped my scrambled eggs into my bed while answering this.. YOU ***** GO **** WITH A **** SO FAR UP YOUR *** YOU'LL NEED SURGERY TO GET IT OUT!!!

have a nice day ^^
PM me for the text, because I can't read it like this. :wave:

Submarines don't have anything to do with God, it's just the fact that an agnost wants to see everything before he beliefs. But not everything CAN be visible. Some things require faith. Small faith as well and for that I gave you the example of the submarine. You don't believe in God because you don't see it, so I wondered, what if there's a submarine submerged.... :?

Oh and sorry 'bout the eggs ma'am... :hihi:

@ Muslema, I've got a piece of the mirror. But not the whole mirror, so how can I taxate it's size?

Islam is derived from Salema, which means Peace...

well, u said that i have 1.
cd we sit and talk?

jst try to collect the most imp. mirror in ur life.
(i jst use ur words)

and ur answer is RIGHT!

Yes you have one, but even if we would combine those two pieces of mirror, it still would be so little...

moslema said:

From what I understand, one has to profess the "Shahada" publicly to become a Muslim. Is this true?

?There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the Prophet of Allah.?

I believe in one God, but it is not Allah the God of Islam, and also do not believe Muhammad is a prophet. What is my destiny according to Islam?

after all ,truth has only 1 face...

I think it depends what you believe that 1 face is. To you I believe it's Allah.

You know all this talk about science disproving the supreme...

Even Einstien believed in the almighty. I wonder how he was able to reject 'logic' to accept faith...

Well, I don't know that much about Islam, pretty much all I know is what the mass media tells me: supposedly, Islam is a very backwards, cruel and patriarchic religion. That's pretty much the gist of it, isn't it?

moslema, is it true that women are considered second-rate citizens in Islam, for example, and what are the reasons for this?

fixelbrumpf said:
Well, I don't know that much about Islam, pretty much all I know is what the mass media tells me: supposedly, Islam is a very backwards, cruel and patriarchic religion. That's pretty much the gist of it, isn't it?

moslema, is it true that women are considered second-rate citizens in Islam, for example, and what are the reasons for this?

(eigentlich),i didnt understand the word"2nd rate citizens"

i am a female..i study medicine..

ich kann deuch,and i speak english..i read,write,e-mail..

i dont think i am 2nd rate.

i can understand why u think islam is cruel fixelbrumph..

i guess we shd talk about cases like this..jst ask

thanks for passing by!

Well, doesn't a man have more rights? Like I heared that one a man went with another woman (not his wife), the woman get's punished (throwing with stones till she's dead etc.), while you could also blaim the man.

I think people think of women of Islam being 2nd rate, because in a few Islmaic governed nations, women are at that level.

Its probably not a religious doctrine, though. I wouldnt know, but I think thats what fixelbrumpf was asking, Moslema.

Winter said:
I think people think of women of Islam being 2nd rate, because in a few Islmaic governed nations, women are at that level.

Its probably not a religious doctrine, though. I wouldnt know, but I think thats what fixelbrumpf was asking, Moslema.
I thought that Mohammed (Their Profet) washed his own clothes and that his wife was political active. On the other hand, The Koran says that you have to beat your wife when she doesn't obey.

I will give you another reason why I don't confess the Islam religion. It's a political religion. Politics and religion should always be seperated. I believe that everyone has to confess whatever she/he/it(robot) wants, an Islamic State can't be Liberal enough to let everyone confess what she/he/it wants.

Er...did you grow on a beanstick then ? :?

Wasn't it like this : God = Allah ?? you just call him different and Jezus = Mohammed, this is the only logical link I think.If you don't agree with this, either of us is WRONG, because IF there was a GOD, it was the ONLY one, the creator of all right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 12362 times.

Back