Why do guys shave legs??

Men shaving their legs is in my opinion is just a fashion statment,, I mean,, they must be very willing to show their freshly shaven legs off to any-one who is in his company,by wearing shorts ect,, "normal men" (hehe) would'nt dream of such a task, its truely a girlie thing and should be left that way,:D

@Hairyneville:wave: :wave: , (long time no see).:bow:

HEY! When is it going to become a fashion statement for girls to stop shaving their legs? I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY!!!!
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! This is so wronnnnnggg!!!!

Just kidding... :D:D:D:D

As for professional athlets I can understand that they will try to take advantage of every small bonuses, and in some sports it's actually more higienic to shave off the hair.
As for fashions.... I guess thay they exist in all sorts of.

momo said:
I've just come back from school.
I walked like 10 mins in school, and I saw 2 guys with shaved legs!!

Who knows, maybe they DIDN'T shave... Some men aren't so virile after all. :sorry:

Well, virility isn't necessarily related to hair growth. ;)

Big Hairy Monster

You know, my friend, Yumi, was completely turned off by lots of body hair on men. When she got pregnant, I introduced her to my two OB/GYN's. One of them was really hairy and had thick hair on his arms and the other was not really hairy at all. After she went to them for awhile, she told me that she was much more comfortable with the less hairy one because the hairy one scared her just because of the fact that he had a lot of hair?! Also, when I first told my husband I was going to introduce her to them, he was like, "she is Japanese--she won't like Dr. Hairy, because he has too much body hair".....

Anyway, I just had to share that little hairy story.... :p

Re: Big Hairy Monster

kirei_na_me said:
You know, my friend, Yumi, was completely turned off by lots of body hair on men. When she got pregnant, I introduced her to my two OB/GYN's. One of them was really hairy and had thick hair on his arms and the other was not really hairy at all. After she went to them for awhile, she told me that she was much more comfortable with the less hairy one because the hairy one scared her just because of the fact that he had a lot of hair?! Also, when I first told my husband I was going to introduce her to them, he was like, "she is Japanese--she won't like Dr. Hairy, because he has too much body hair".....

Anyway, I just had to share that little hairy story.... :p

LOL :D What a funny story. To tell you the truth, I don't like hairy guys, either. ESPECIALLY the really hairy ones. One exception is my friend, Matt. He's semi-hairy, but he reminds me of a lazy teddy bear.

Luz-chan said:
Gee, you're lucky. Imagine: not having any hair until you're in your late 50's. You must be as smooth as a baby's bottom. Or something like that.

That's what happens when you don't hit puberty...

Erik said:
That's what happens when you don't hit puberty...

Exactly, but more or less I think I've hit it since i'm twenty and everything else seems to be up to par if not better, also a lot of my friends say they are jealous because they need to shave like twice a day. I also like how my legs look and figure they'd look different if they were covered in hair, you wouldn't be able to see my exspensive tan.

Josh
http://www.ghettocitiesclothing.com
http://www.illustrASIANS.com

--

@Atsukan,, hahaha,,, :D :happy: ( I'm still laughing):bow:

@Josh,, you really suit the clean-cut look:blush: when your maybe 35-40 years old I would love to see you then with the rough and unshaven appearance,,you'd most probably look some-thing like,,,,hmmmmmm George clooney!:bow:

Shavded legs are sexy.

This thread has been viewed 47693 times.

Back