Question Why do you love somebody???

Why do you love somebody??? ;-)

• The lovely kind character, he/she makes me smile ...

Votes: 81 65.9%
  • The House, the yacht, the cars and the money - that?s all!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Her HUGE BREASTS/ His huge Co..!!!

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't really love him/her... I simply don't want to be lonely....

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • What is love ?

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Other, don't know, don't care

Votes: 14 11.4%

• Total voters
Im guessing the expensive sake is greater then the cheap kind of course???

I guess i will look around now looking for my needs:ranmi:

I?ve never tried the expensive one...

Well i went to Sake.com and i think i might wanna order from them and try it out.I hope it comes out to be worth it.Thx.

Wow,I dont liek the forums when it isnt realy active,i feel as if its only you and me

True... everyones gone... *drinks and drinks and d....*

I wonder if it cause of me that noone is ever online when i get in the forum.Well that is how i feel.

ah.. then I'm sorry, Himura... *sends Himura to hospotal* somehow I have the feeling that you're already alright... ^^;

Awww.... too cute Neptunemoon! *Thanxxx!!*

Roses! u shouldn't have....i'm lying!

thanks moon

MAyura came back!!!!
:wave:

so this sake...may i have a drink!:bluush:

For me it's because she was always there when i needed someone and vice versa. It's the age old tale of friends who end up in love. We were friends for about three years and for the past six months we've been engaged.

I love people because they show compassion, that they are sympathetic, and that they are a carbon copy of me, but in the significant other. It's not just about the looks, it's about the character, as well, most definitely.

Odd...I dont remember seeing this post, but its got 7 frelling pages already....hmph.

Well love is a many confusing thing. Impulse to promote the reproductive process, and exceed in evolution; or something more spiritual?

Personally, I've lived life in a sick fashion, dispelling any manner of love that came my way. But as of late, thats changed.

I am completely in love with this girl now, and the reasons why are A) too many to list and B) impossible to convey through words. I think the thing I can say though, is we both have this uncanny connection that I've never had with anyone else before, and nor as she. We understand each other unusually intimately, and normally that would upset me, but in this case it really comforts me.

This relationship, while in many aspects confusing, and restricting in many sense, is still indefinately gratifying, fullfilling, and just plain loving. Cant beat that, you really cant.

Oh, and she has the most amazing eyes I've ever lost myself in. Simply compelling...

The fact that they let me hit it....

I've heard somewhere when you can tell exactly why you love somebody, it isn't really love. I agree with this... I can't tell why I love that person... Just because this person is this person. I love everything about my sweetheart. That's all. I've checked other.

This thread has been viewed 122652 times.

Back