Y-DNA comes from Israel/Egypt/ Asian Middle East

Mmiikkii

Reaction score
Ethnic group
southern EUROPEAN
If you notice the branching of the CT superhaplogroup
You see Africa is basically Y-DNA E (with later additions)
While CF is Eurasian.

Picture an imaginary map of Y-DNA DE in your head and realize, Africa would have a dark color.
While just entering Eurasia, right from Egypt into Israel, frequencies would sharply decline from 50% to 15%/20% , then it becomes negligible in Eurasia.

Conversely Y-DNA CF would paint all the world but Africa (really) dark, and right when you get close to the Mediterranean and the Red Sea ("the border" between the 2 haplogroups), it becomes very light instantly.

As bonus track, I have to say E1b1b seems to live exactly in the African side following this "border" area (in the Sahara and the Nile, and stops in Somalia where the gulf of Aden is)

Then C appears to be from the European plain/ Eurasian steppe (from France to Mongolia).
I think this because of all the European paleolithic remains.

While F is from the Middle East (F* exists in tribal indians, but there was an European Paleolithic F so... F is likely from the Middle East)
Then the branching goes G in West Asia, H around Pakistan, IJK north of them.
K from Central Asia to the east (K* today is Central Asian Turquic).

And IJ went west of K and then branched between Europe and the Middle East.

FEMALE haplogroup U is the same.
U6 is African (at most in the Balkans or the Caucasus)
U5 European
And U2'3'4'7'8'9 Asian Middle-East
(U4 and U2, the 2 European ones, are conveniently in Eastern Europe today, just north of the Middle East)

Last edited:
I don't know what the point of your thread is but the mtDNA haplogroup U6 is practically non-existent in the Balkans and the Caucasus. It is found in Greece where it makes up less than 1% of the mtDNA in that country. The only countries in Europe where it reaches up to 5%, are Portugal, Spain and southern France. And U6, as all clades of U, is West Eurasian, not African.

Y-DNA haplogroup C is very ancient and predates the West/East Eurasian split. It did not originate in Europe or the Eurasian steppe but in West Asia from where it came with the Cro-Magnons, the first early modern humans in Europe. Also, haplogroup K* goes so far back, it makes no sense to call it Turkic. We're talking about more than 50.000 years ago.

As for the origins of DE and its successors D and E, that's still "controversial." Some say they emerged in Africa, others say it was in the Middle East. Considering the fact that D is an East Eurasian haplogroup today and that DE is a descendant of the Out-of-Africa haplogroup CT, it sounds more plausible that DE and its descendants originated in the Middle East. But the plausibility of this theory may not withstand the final verdict of fossil records. There is still a lot to learn about human origins and migrations.

I don't know what the point of your thread is but the mtDNA haplogroup U6 is practically non-existent in the Balkans and the Caucasus.
I'm talking about Paleolithic remains
Y-DNA haplogroup C is very ancient and predates the West/East Eurasian split. It did not originate in Europe or the Eurasian steppe but in West Asia from where it came with the Cro-Magnons,
Exactly it went from the Middle East to Europe, as I said
the first early modern humans in Europe. Also, haplogroup K* goes so far back, it makes no sense to call it Turkic. We're talking about more than 50.000 years ago.
K* today is found in the Turkic peoples of Central Asia, so most likely originated from that region
The oldest K haplogroup fossil was found in Ust-Ishim (Siberia)
As for the origins of DE and its successors D and E, that's still "controversial." Some say they emerged in Africa, others say it was in the Middle East. Considering the fact that D is an East Eurasian haplogroup today and that DE is a descendant of the Out-of-Africa haplogroup CT, it sounds more plausible that DE and its descendants originated in the Middle East. But the plausibility of this theory may not withstand the final verdict of fossil records. There is still a lot to learn about human origins and migrations.
There's no reason to believe that haplogroup E appeared in any other place than the Nile river from the evidence I just presented.

As far as D is concerned, is a minoritarian haplogroup that seems to have followed a coastal route to Japan.

I do not think K haplogroup is all Turkic

basic haplogroup chart for K-M9 attached

Attachments

• k-m9.PNG
    k-m9.PNG
    27.9 KB · Views: 20

This thread has been viewed 308 times.

Back