what diseases could R1b people have spread to Western Europe ?

You don't need to worry. Why would 'British agents' or the 'CIA' be interested in a maladjusted, anti-social, insignificant little inadequate like you? :LOL:

You're manipulating again.
Of course the CIA will be interested in manipulating Media all over the world in their favor. And also a forum like this.
And it seems to me we have such persons on this forum.

Tell a lie, and than ask me to prove it is a lie.. Total bullshit.
Wikileaks revealed already many of these facts.

Downplaying forum members who don't agree with the mainstream media is a well known technique.
So, stop abusing this forum for your cheap crap.

You're manipulating again.
Of course the CIA will be interested in manipulating Media all over the world in their favor. And also a forum like this.
And it seems to me we have such persons on this forum.

Tell a lie, and than ask me to prove it is a lie.. Total bullshit.
Wikileaks revealed already many of these facts.

Downplaying forum members who don't agree with the mainstream media is a well known technique.
So, stop abusing this forum for your cheap crap.

Okay, I'll come clean. I am a British Agent [008 'Yorkie'] and I am on a mission to track your every movement, Reinaert. :LOL:

Back to topic [for the sane..]; I don't think that there is any evidence whatsoever to suggest that R1b people spread any disease. Aside from the Wannabevikingitus that I mentioned earlier, in jest, there is nothing- no evidence- zilch.

Okay, I'll come clean. I am a British Agent [008 'Yorkie'] and I am on a mission to track your every movement, Reinaert. :LOL:

Back to topic [for the sane..]; I don't think that there is any evidence whatsoever to suggest that R1b people spread any disease. Aside from the Wannabevikingitus that I mentioned earlier, in jest, there is nothing- no evidence- zilch.

The lack of evidence is fairly admitted. One last point on my personal theory (Spun only in response to the thread), though - The scenario that I described would almost definitely not result in people being killed on a grand scale. As I mentioned before, animal-to-human transmission generally requires prolonged contact. Once someone does get sick, human-to-human transmission does not automatically follow. The rate of pre-migration people who died before having children who would reach adulthood could simply have been higher after these events.
Remember, we are dealing in a speculation here is regards to the first post of the thread, so don't confuse my actions with trying to defend a position that I value highly. The lack of evidence is no proof against what I offered in response to the thread, but neither would the sudden finding of mass graves without signs of injuries be proof in favor of it; the latter would more likely be a plague-type scenario. The scenario I describe would probably never provide evidence for us to dig up. My only conclusion would be that sicknesses during that time period affecting some people worse than others should not be discounted out-of-hand.

There are many parasitic diseases related to infections from animals to humans. It is not secluded to herders though. It is a rather long history and started when our ancestors found meat and animal organs appetizing.
It was a very prevalent before recent hygiene and medicare. One could have been infected with 5 warms at the same time; flat worms, hook worms, brain worms,...(sorry, forgot the names though :) )

If it comes to bacteria, I wonder if there are some genes protecting us from e-coli and salmonella. These were with us for good 10 000 of years.
e-coli - bovine, herding
salmonella - chickens, eggs.

I had been thinking more along the lines if viruses, but you are very right and I had not even thought about parasites. Good point.

People have immunities to heartworms, which is devastating to dogs, deer, etc. Maybe there were other immunities against parasites that some people had but not others.

I would prefer to work with the...SAS.

Me too...

SAS+tome+6.jpg
9782723459839.jpg
sas_0001.jpg

I am inclined to agree fully with Grizzly in thise case.

Pathetic!
Male chauvinism in optima forma.

Bad guys have bad habits. :useless:

Well.. To continue some intellectual discussion on the subject, my ancestors had an interest in safe transport of cattle. That's why cows, sheep and goats were transported through the sandy micro desert of the Netherlands. An area well known as Brabant.

Cattle was held in safe places for 40 days for quarantine.
And that already in the 1200's!!!

The heather covered fields were a result of keeping sheep on a large scale.
Sheep eat everything, except heather.. (Erica)

Pathetic!
Male chauvinism in optima forma.

Bad guys have bad habits. :useless:

I find it highly unlikely that anyone believes your lies about me.
As you undoubtedly know in your heart, I am not a bad guy.
I am also no chauvinist in any way. In fact, I not only forbid others to speak in crude, vulgar terms (like you) in the presence of women, but I also forbid my son to speak of or even look women or girls his age in inappropriate ways.At work I myself am teasingly referred to as being of a prudish type.

My response to Grizzly's post was A JOKE and you know it.
I had made a remark about British SAS because I admire them, and Grizzly posted the photos, jokingly attributing them to the SAS.

Too bad for you that the attack failed to work.

I find it highly unlikely that anyone believes your lies about me.
As you undoubtedly know in your heart, I am not a bad guy.
I am also no chauvinist in any way. In fact, I not only forbid others to speak in crude, vulgar terms (like you) in the presence of women, but I also forbid my son to speak of or even look women or girls his age in inappropriate ways.At work I myself am teasingly referred to as being of a prudish type.

My response to Grizzly's post was A JOKE and you know it.
I had made a remark about British SAS because I admire them, and Grizzly posted the photos, jokingly attributing them to the SAS.

Too bad for you that the attack failed to work.

Just keep on wasting the thread with your bad jokes then.
Bla bla bla...

BTW

To get back to the subject. There is a nice book about it.

Guns, Germs and Steel

A Short History Of Everbody For The Last 13000 Years
Auteur: Jared Diamond

I accept and receive that bad joke retort.

Wasting the thread? No.
Checking posts 19 and 23. They are right on topic.

This thread has been viewed 28200 times.

Back