The Celts of Iberia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like I'm the only one who thinks you're a buffoon: Taranis, Regulus, LeBrok.. they all seem to think the same.

Keep entertaining us with your idiotic posts.

Regards.

"Our grandmothers and great grandmothers or great-grandmothers sang that?

Iberia roots are as shown in this video, you do not like parrots imitate sounds Irish or Welsh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc9ybcSjKpU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Wxv6Ix6RU&playnext=1&list=PLF8BFB3A084C58367

Anda y que te doy con la mano el almirez.

It's an ancient song, obviously modified. As I said, with the exception of some of the drums, the instruments are all traditional.

It's an ancient song, obviously modified. As I said, with the exception of some of the drums, the instruments are all traditional.

Arrangements are made to resemble as closely as possible the modern evolution of Celtic music Irish or Welsh, I think if something is done for commercial reasons, intentionally finally all the music sounds Irish style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbgf_2F0MxQ

It's easy to fall in market demand and the market rules that things sound as Irish as possible.

mexiCarlitroll. We have posted enough sources showing spanish NW folk music is not a "modern invention" or something "borrowed from the irish".

It does not matter how many times you (and Sirous2b) keep repeating the same crap. Facts, history and reality is not going to change.

Regards.

Lynx,

Right, I apologize for saying "all you guys". etc. etc.:embarassed:

Not all you guys behave like children.:)

Melusine

Arrangements are made to resemble as closely as possible the modern evolution of Celtic music Irish or Welsh, I think if something is done for commercial reasons, intentionally finally all the music sounds Irish style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbgf_2F0MxQ

It's easy to fall in market demand and the market rules that things sound as Irish as possible.
What an obsession with Irish music. Not every celtic folklore is Irish, ignorant. What makes you think Irish music is the original and ours is copied ? We have already told you from ancient sources in Iberia attesting this celtic folfklore (Muñeiras, Cantigas in the middle-ages, also in times of the Celtiberians and Gallaecians a celtic folk is described, etc)

I consider you a troll too.

I now know why my ancestors fought a 80 year war against stupid Spanish freaks.

What, do you mean the ancestors who refused to help most of their countrymen against those Spanish? When I mention them I don't know what I am talking about; but when you speak to a Spaniard, all of the sudden you are boastful about the same people that you denigrate when you speak to me.

Estamos en los paices bajos?

If half of the Dutch were as annoying as you, it wouldn't have taken 80 years to get rid if the Spanish.

What an obsession with Irish music. Not every celtic folklore is Irish, ignorant. What makes you think Irish music is the original and ours is copied ? We have already told you from ancient sources in Iberia attesting this celtic folfklore (Muñeiras, Cantigas, also in times of the Celtiberians and Gallaecians a celtic folk is described, etc)

The Spanish folklore muñeira is relatively modern, as you may have noticed any Irish or Welsh folk mimics to muñeira, yet all the modern groups who want to make Celtic music from Spain or anywhere in the world copied the style of folk music Modern Irish or Welsh, it is easy to do, is a system imposed by the alleged marketing of modern Celtic music. It is not obsession, it is a reality. To a group of Japanese and Chinese musicians could make Irish Celtic music, and all modern Celtic music groups in northern Spain all they do is copy the Irish style of Celtic music, not have produced them, not find it genuine and true, for what their ancestors were calved muñeira, style, do not copy and very Spanish, it seems as crazy exercise of parrots, to think that so is Celtic.

@mexiCarlitroll:

You can keep repeating the same cr*p all what you want: Mu?eira is not "irish music", and it's not relatively modern either. It's all in the links we posted in the precedent page.

You're certainly a nutjob with no sense of the ridiculous.

Regards.

The Spanish folklore muñeira is relatively modern, as you may have noticed any Irish or Welsh folk mimics to muñeira, yet all the modern groups who want to make Celtic music from Spain or anywhere in the world copied the style of folk music Modern Irish or Welsh, it is easy to do
You are definately not spanish. The celtic folk music of Spain is not the same as the folk of Ireland or Wales, not even Wales and Ireland have the same folk. Altough all share a common type of folk, each has their particularites. The muñeira is definately not modern, as it has been documented in the XV century (documented, not created..). And the ancient sources talked about a common Celtic music in Western Europe, with the Gallaecians and Celtiberians included. Read this :
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Ancient_Celtic_music

, is a system imposed by the alleged marketing of modern Celtic music. It is not obsession, it is a reality.
The modern Celtic music of Ireland, Brittany or Wales has also been marketed and promoted, it is not something of particular of Spain.

To a group of Japanese and Chinese musicians could make Irish Celtic music, and all modern Celtic music groups in northern Spain all they do is copy the Irish style of Celtic music
You know nothing. The celtic music of northern Spain is not Irish style, we have our own style.

Rules for being a follower of Celtic music

1. Every aspect of your life must be Celtic

2. Celtic eat food

3. Shit shit Celtic

4. Celtic air you breathe

5. You just have to play traditional Celtic instruments authentically

6. All instruments are Celtic

7. So you can play any instrument, if thou shalt Celtic music

8. Your life's dream is to play the bagpipes

9. The bagpipe is the most Celtic of all

10. Carlos Nunez is the best piper there

11. But it is a commercial setting, it plays Celtic music

12. Bagpiper Hevia is the best there is

13. But it is a commercial setting, it plays Celtic music

14. The real music is authentically Celtic traditional

15. But actually doing that music did not make the Celts

16. Therefore it is not Celtic music and a good understanding must feel deeply offended if someone called Celtic music

17. So Celtic music is a commercial term to describe the waste does not authenticate

18. If someone says that traditional music is not music but also CLTA should feel deeply offended

19. Ireland is a mecca, no land coolest

20. Galicia is a mecca, no land coolest

21. Asturias is a mecca, no land coolest

22. Learn to play the bagpipes as Carlos Nuñez

23. Never touch what touches Carlos Nunez, remember that it is Celtic

24. The Guinness is the drink that exists uncia

25. Cider is the drink only exists

26. The spirit is the only drink that exists

27. If you make a party, including a queimada with bagpipers and eating roast boar

28. Learn to play the bagpipes as Hevia

29. Never touch what touches Hevia, remember that it is Celtic

30. Wizard of OZ is not Celtic

31. If someone tells you that Wizard of Oz (spanish musical group) is Celtic, kill

32. If you are an emo, kick, and then kill him

33. Emos are not Celts

34. If you see an emo, but does not mention the Wizard of Oz, just kick him and kill him.

35. Wear plaid suit even if you are of the Congo, while playing Irish music on your bagpipe made in Pakistan

36. Learn some single words in Galician and Old Irish, Celtic and that's very cool deck

37. Galicia is not Spain, is a separate Celtic nation

38. Learn to play bagpipes

39. Learn to play the violin (from now called him fiddle, and do not touch her with classical music because you lose the authentic traditional Irish)

40. Learn to play the tin whistle (and use it in all types of Celtic music tradicionalemnte possible but not take more than Ireland and Scotland)

41. Learn to distinguish between the different styles of Celtic music from each region, then when you know identify, merge them with African instruments and Australian metele melodies of classical music, an electric guitar, and you will have the best Celtic music

42. The electric guitar is very celtic, but use it in just one song on each disc or commercial call you and you compare them to the Wizard of Oz

43. Wizard of Oz (spanish musical group) has no idea of Celtic music

44. Always remember to drink lots of beer or cider before touching

45. If it is just beer, paint your face blue, and shatters the tavern with your ax Celtic, kill the bartender with your sword Celtic, turn it on fire in name or other Celtic god Lug and outa playing bagpipes to the next tavern (Celtic course)

46. If you have stayed in Ireland, you can die in peace

47. If you touched while you were in Ireland in a "session" you have won the sky

48. If you were in Ireland and not try a guiness, you deserve to die

49. If you die without having tasted a guiness have secured Celtic hell

50. The Celts invented beer and have the best and only beer in the world, guiness, the Germans are one dailies brazen impostors

51. The St. Patrick's parade in the U.S. do not Celtic

What a lowlife. Something is for sure: Mexico is the mecca of drugs.

Rules for being a follower of Celtic music

1. Every aspect of your life must be Celtic

2. Celtic eat food

3. Shit shit Celtic

4. Celtic air you breathe

5. You just have to play traditional Celtic instruments authentically

6. All instruments are Celtic

7. So you can play any instrument, if thou shalt Celtic music

8. Your life's dream is to play the bagpipes

9. The bagpipe is the most Celtic of all

10. Carlos Nunez is the best piper there

11. But it is a commercial setting, it plays Celtic music

12. Bagpiper Hevia is the best there is

13. But it is a commercial setting, it plays Celtic music

14. The real music is authentically Celtic traditional

15. But actually doing that music did not make the Celts

16. Therefore it is not Celtic music and a good understanding must feel deeply offended if someone called Celtic music

17. So Celtic music is a commercial term to describe the waste does not authenticate

18. If someone says that traditional music is not music but also CLTA should feel deeply offended

19. Ireland is a mecca, no land coolest

20. Galicia is a mecca, no land coolest

21. Asturias is a mecca, no land coolest

22. Learn to play the bagpipes as Carlos Nuñez

23. Never touch what touches Carlos Nunez, remember that it is Celtic (see 10 and 11)

24. The Guinness is the drink that exists uncia

25. Cider is the drink only exists

26. The spirit is the only drink that exists

27. If you make a party, including a queimada with bagpipers and eating roast boar

28. Learn to play the bagpipes as Hevia

29. Never touch what touches Hevia, remember that it is Celtic (see 12 and 13)

30. Wizard of OZ is not Celtic

31. If someone tells you that Wizard of Oz is Celtic, kill

32. If you are an emo, kick, and then kill him

33. Emos are not Celts

34. If you see an emo, but does not mention the Wizard of Oz, just kick him and kill him.

35. Wear plaid suit even if you are of the Congo, while playing Irish music on your bagpipe made in Pakistan

36. Learn some single words in Galician and Old Irish, Celtic and that's very cool deck

37. Galicia is not Spain, is a separate Celtic nation

38. Learn to play GIATA

39. Learn to play the violin (from now called him fiddle, and do not touch her with classical music because you will lose tyradicional authentic Irish style)

40. Learn to play the tin whistle (and use it in all types of Celtic music tradicionalemnte possible but not take more than Ireland and Scotland)

41. Learn to distinguish between the different styles of Celtic music from each region, then when you know identify, merge them with African instruments and Australian metele melodies of classical music, an electric guitar, and you will have the best Celtic music

42. The electric guitar is very celtic, but use it in just one song on each disc or commercial call you and you compare them to the Wizard of Oz

43. Wizard of Oz has no idea of Celtic music

44. Always remember to drink lots of beer or cider before touching

45. If it is just beer, paint your face blue, and shatters the tavern with your ax Celtic, kill the bartender with your sword Celtic, turn it on fire in name or other Celtic god Lug and outa playing bagpipes to the next tavern (Celtic course)

46. If you have stayed in Ireland, you can die in peace

47. If you touched while you were in Ireland in a "session" you have won the sky

48. If you were in Ireland and not try a guiness, you deserve to die

49. If you die without having tasted a guiness have secured Celtic hell

50. The Celts invented beer and have the best and only beer in the world, guiness, the Germans are one dailies brazen impostors

51. The St. Patrick's parade in the U.S. do not Celtic

Excuse me, are you having some difficulties? What does Spanish and Portuguese style Celtic music have to do with anything you are talking about? The music has Atlantic Facade elements. Any well informed person understands that.

Last edited:
To Cambria roja.

Thanks, I'm with you and with truth and integrity, but I'm the number one enemy of the lie, hypocrisy and disease. I bet by the simplicity and hate

For others.

I feel sorry for the disease, but not stupidity and idiocy which is an irreversible disease.

I had a great time with 51 points for being a good follower of Celtic music.

To Cambria roja.

Thanks, I'm with you and with truth and integrity, but I'm the number one enemy of the lie, hypocrisy and disease. I bet by the simplicity and hate

For others.

I feel sorry for the disease, but not stupidity and idiocy which is an irreversible disease.

wtf_cat.jpg

1268076020_79301308_2-Fotos-de--MASAJE-CERVICAL-CABEZA-DIGALE-ADIOS-AL-DOLOR-2500-639-90-30-72.jpg

Last edited:
To Cambria roja.
For others.
:confused::confused:WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 1021720 times.

Back