Dacian Language

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The first mention of the name "Serbs" appears in the 1st century BC (69- 75), in the Historia naturalis by Plinius Caecilius Secundus, who states that Serbs (Serbi) live on the coast of the Black Sea. In the 2nd century, Claudius Ptolomaius writes in his Geographica that Serbs (Serboi, Sirboi - Serboi, Sirboi) live behind the Caucasus, near the hinterland of the Black Sea. The first mention of the Serbian name on their present ethnical location appears in 822, in the work of Frank chronicler Einhardt (Annales regni Francorum). [/FONT]

I know Zanipolo, those are Serians who live in Caspian highlands unguarded from Sarmatians....from them came into existance Siraces who lived north of Black sea and those who stayed became turkicized and their name was later recorded as Sabirs. Today Chuvash people carry part of their genetics.

Serians of Asia merged into Kurds and Pasthun Sarbans.
Serbs partly origin from Serians of Europe who lived around Danube and in my opinion that can be only Scordisci /Serdi....Serians are also incorporated in some other Slavic people

[369] Though kings should gather themselves together, both they who vex the scattered Scythians and they who dwell upon the Red Sea’s marge, who hold wide sway o’er the blood-red main with its gleaming pearls, they who leave unguarded26 the Caspian heights to the bold Sarmatians; though he strive against him, who dares on foot to tread the Danube’s waves27 and (whersoe’er they dwell,) the Serians28 for fleeces famous – ‘tis the upright mind that holds true sovereignty. He has no need of horses, none of arms and the coward weapons which the Parthian hurls from far when he feigns flight, no need of engines hurling rocks, stationed to batter cities to the ground. A king is he who has no fear; a king is he who shall naught desire. Such kingdom on himself each man bestows.
27. i.e. the frozen surface.
28. The poet here conceives of the Serians as near by Scythia.
Seneca - Thyestes
http://www.theoi.com/Text/SenecaThyestes.html

I've read the word "Artebuthzbrokhthui" and I immediately knew it had something to do with penis. You can find word "hui" still depicted in polish mural "art". :grin:
No we know that Noric was Slavic. :rolleyes:

for your info, in Serbo-croat budža is "penis" as in text above... it also has a meaning of someone reach, powerful, the one who decides...

Well, they disappeared "without a trace" because they were conquered by other peoples, principally by the Romans. What remained of the Celtic-speaking peoples north of the Danube was absorbed by Germanic peoples. There are actually multiple references to this in various sources (Strabo, in particular, but also Ptolemy) how this happened.

Mario Alinei is a complete retard who claims that Indo-European languages in Europe can be traced back into the Paleolithic, which is, frankly, complete bullshit that is non-consistent with what we see in the language family. PIE was spoken much, much later. It makes no sense for Paleolithic hunter-gatherers to have words for horses, cows or agriculture if horse and cows had not been domesticated yet and agriculture had not been invented yet. :useless:
Mario Alinei is Professor Emeritus at the University of Utrecht..
what is your title?
forum history teacher wanna be?

Please stop making up such nonsense. It totally defies any reality:

From Tacitus (Germania, XXVIII) we learn that the Helveti originally (before 1st century BC) lived in the approximate area of what is today Württemberg. Ptolemy (book 2, chapter 10) refers to this area as "Helvetian Desert". In the wake of the Gallic Wars, they migrated into Gaul but were defeated and their remnants settled down in what today is Switzerland and were subsequently latinized, and were later conquered by the Germanic Alemanni.
Read carefully....Did i ever mention where Helveti originally were?
it is obvious that Croats are too white for native Mediteraneans....
they didnot live on Adriatic (Though Dalmatians who later merged into them did)
idea that part of Scordisci went back to Bohemia is very logical.. that is their homeland and was still free when Romans conquered Balkan....and this is in accordance with Russian primary chronicle mention of retreat to north due to spread of Vlakhs (Romans)....

second, Slavs are new tribal union.... probably made from Veneti, Thracians, Pannonians, Celtic Scordisci and Helveti, Scythians and Sarmatians...... Slavs didnot arrive from somewhere on east as you imagine....if such a mass of people existed on east they would be recorded.... those were separate tribes with similar languages and cultures that merged....... a hint we have about their unification is manuscript of Bavarian geographer that mentions state of Zeruiani that was so big that all Slavs come from it....it is clear that Zeruiani with big state can only be Serians of Seneca... it is further reasonable assumption that those are in fact Cimmerians...

We have a similar story with the (Bohemian) Boii who were first ravaged by the Cimbri in the late 2nd century BC, and subsequently conquered by the Marcomanni in the 1st century BC. Strabo (in Book 7, Chapter 1.5) also makes reference to a "Boian desert".

All Celtic tribes south of the Danube (Vindelici, Norici, Pannonian Boii, Scordisci, etc.) were conquered by the Romans and became subsequently latinized.
what if some were Slavicized than or later?

With exception of the Cotini in the western Carpathians (mentioned by Tacitus at XLIII - and also Ptolemy book 2, chapter 10), there were no Celtic-speaking peoples remaining north of the Danube by 2nd century AD because whatever remained of them was absorbed by the Germanic peoples.

that is an assumption... because Slavs at that time still are not mention as tribal union... point is we do not really know what exactly was happening... if history is exactly known than forums like this would make no sense...

well there is another another explanation also
the mat from and theia
Mat means area land in Pelasgian compare it with Middle east
there are many Mat in Anatolia and levant and middle east
Mat Theia = land of Gods

ok 3 more propositions:

1) actually, in serbia "međa" is border of land that is someones property
so "medjeja" could have been border land...
nowdays another term is used for border lands "Krajina" derived from word "kraj" = end
Ukraine has that origin...also Krajina was name of Serb lands in Croatia....

2)
in illyrian "metu-" (between) corresponds to serbian "među"/"između" (between)
this is in fact PIE word... e.g. medio, middle..

"među" can be used in coin words to designate location between some things...
e.g. place between rivers would be "medjurečje"
"Medjurečje" is also name of Mesopotamia..
btw. don't you find it strange that Serbs have own word for Mesopotamia that is in fact description of location?
big state of Serians easily explains it....

in illyrian place between rivers would be "Metu" + word for rivers...

3)
one more suggestion it could have been about land of bears
in proto Celtic "matu-" bear , in Slavic word is "medved"....

even now Russians are identified with bears

btw. in Slavic med = honey, vid/ved = vision/ knowledge, in proto-Celtic honey = meli(t)
so the word for bear is possible example of loan to Celtic from Slavic...

Mario Alinei is Professor Emeritus at the University of Utrecht..
what is your title?
forum history teacher wanna be?

You know that acquiring academic grades does not make people immune from claiming complete bullshit? I have seen too many example of this and know this is verymuch a problem.

Also, I'm not the only one who made such criticism about Alinei's "theories". The impossibility of Neolithic/Chalcolithic terms magically developing in the Mesolithic should be obvious.

Read carefully....Did i ever mention where Helveti originally were?

Yeah, but why assume that the Helveti, after being defeated by Caesar, moved to Galicia? There is absolutely no evidence whatsover, and no connection whatsover. You just randomly cooked this up.

it is obvious that Croats are too white for native Mediteraneans....
they didnot live on Adriatic (Though Dalmatians who later merged into them did)
idea that part of Scordisci went back to Bohemia is very logical.. that is their homeland and was still free when Romans conquered Balkan....and Russian primary chronicle also states this....

That is complete nonsense. Why is it then that the area of Bohemia is inhabited by Marcomanni (according to Strabo, Tacitus and Ptolemy). Why should the Russian chonicle from the 12th century AD more accurate than Greek/Roman sources from 1st/2nd centuries AD? Do you completely ignore what I wrote there?

second, Slavs are new tribal union.... probably made from Veneti, Thracians, Pannonians, Celtic Scordisci and Helveti, Scythians and Sarmatians...... Slavs didnot arrive from somewhere on east as you imagine....if such a mass of people existed on east they would be recorded.... those were separate tribes with similar languages and cultures that merged.......

Sorry, but such a movement was recorded in Byzantine sources.

a hint we have about their unification is manuscript of Bavarian geographer that mentions state of Zeruiani that was so big that all Slavs come from it....it is clear that Zeruiani with big state can only be Serians of Seneca... it is further reasonable assumption that those are in fact Cimmerians...

The Bavarian geographer said no such thing. Also, you know that Ptolemy (book 5, chapter 16) places the Serians roughly into the region that corresponds with western China?

what if some were Slavicized than or later?

Why should they become Slavicized during Roman rule? There certainly were no Slavic peoples within the Roman Empire.

that is an assumption... because Slavs at that time still are not mention as tribal union... point is we do not really know what exactly was happening... if history is exactly known than forums like this would make no sense...

This is not just an assumption, there's quite a bit of evidence for that: Tacitus and Ptolemy mention in great detail the various Germanic peoples. Tacitus explicitly mentions the Cotini as speaking Gaulish.

You know that acquiring academic grades does not make people immune from claiming complete bullshit? I have seen too many example of this and know this is verymuch a problem.

Also, I'm not the only one who made such criticism about Alinei's "theories". The impossibility of Neolithic/Chalcolithic terms magically developing in the Mesolithic should be obvious.

When we had thread about Etruscans, I have tried reading his text that relates Etruscan language to Hungarian, and it didnot make much sense...so personally, I think his theories are on very shaky grounds... but on other hand linguistic continuity makes sense, as we see something similar in genetics...

Yeah, but why assume that the Helveti, after being defeated by Caesar, moved to Galicia? There is absolutely no evidence whatsover, and no connection whatsover. You just randomly cooked this up.
branch of Helveti might have moved there even earlier...
tribes tend to spread their influence...
I think it is a possibility...
in my opinion place name Galicia must be in some way related to Celtic people

That is complete nonsense. Why is it then that the area of Bohemia is inhabited by Marcomanni (according to Strabo, Tacitus and Ptolemy). Why should the Russian chonicle from the 12th century AD more accurate than Greek/Roman sources from 1st/2nd centuries AD? Do you completely ignore what I wrote there?
nope, but Russian primary chronicle records inner version of history preserved through tradition ... that tradition didnot come out of thin air..there was basis for it in some people who actually did migrate from around Danube towards north... how much did they contributed to genetics and linguistic of slavic is questionable...

Sorry, but such a movement was recorded in Byzantine sources.

reference please...
because I don't think it was recorded...
and if there was such an event and if it was recorded, it could not be in Byzantine sources, but in late Roman empire sources...

The Bavarian geographer said no such thing. Also, you know that Ptolemy (book 5, chapter 16) places the Serians roughly into the region that corresponds with western China?
he did... I saw it quoted on zillion places...

northwest China is Serica where Serians produced silk... Serica is also arc from China to India....
Seneca speaks of Serians for fleece famous...
but he also places Serians in Europe - around Danube and ruling over Scythians, on Red sea, in Caspian highlands living unguarded from Sarmatians...
besides being named Serians, people of Serica are also called Serres...
ancient Greek historians record Serres living north of Greeks... e.g. Aristotle writes about Serres known for their longevity living upon mount Athos... we know about that record via Pliny...

Howbeit, Aristotle writeth, That these Pygmæans live in hollow caves & holes under the ground. For all other matters he reporteth the same that all the rest. Isogonus saith, that certaine Indians named Cyrni, live a hundred and fortie yeeres. The like he thinketh of the Æthhyopian Macrobij, and the Seres: as also of them that dwel upon the mount Athos: and of these last rehearsed, the reason verily is rendered to be thus, because they feed of vipers flesh, and therfore is it that neither lice breed in their heads, nor any other vermine in their cloths, for to hurt and annoy their bodies.
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/holland/pliny7.html

Why should they become Slavicized during Roman rule? There certainly were no Slavic peoples within the Roman Empire.
that is big assumption...

This is not just an assumption, there's quite a bit of evidence for that: Tacitus and Ptolemy mention in great detail the various Germanic peoples. Tacitus explicitly mentions the Cotini as speaking Gaulish.
did they write something about languages of people in Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Slovakia?

did they write something about languages of people in Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Slovakia?

why Slavic language with its today from existed in Balkans?

not Serbs Not Croats Not Balkars Not Mayars at Tacitus times

Sesides if you like the Sirris God people then you must Messopotamian Gods and Persian culture
the Siropaiakes
Sirris is after a god name and are connected with Darnakes a tribal name which speak a strange dialect of Greek and have some Persian vocabulary,
in fact their name means Dari naka (darius is here), until 1900 they were considered Thracian especially by Bulgarians who massacre them
Later linguistics give a Iranian vocabulary and a strange sound Archaic Greek

so live Sirris outside and don't make theories,
Sirris is an middle east god that was worshiped due to Skudra
in fact there many written about a godess imported from Caria with name Sirris and became Serres

BESIDES THERE ANOTHER SIRIS IN MAGNA GRECIA
IS THAT SLAVIC ALSO??
AND EVEN IN PONTIC GREEKS WE FOUND THE

SIRILACH drunken
Sirachio the Boza beer

it is connected with the agriculture of Graminae Eleusine coracana

in Archaic name was Σοργος
modern is κεχρι
Serres means Eleusine coracana God's Fair
later connected with the Demetra

it is the basically item for a boza kind of beer

tthe god that inspired the agriculture of Sorgos was a carrian or a persian Sirris

So take hands off
Enough with slavonization of ancient empires and vandalism of Balkans

except if Slavian = Persian Iranian????

When we had thread about Etruscans, I have tried reading his text that relates Etruscan language to Hungarian, and it didnot make much sense...so personally, I think his theories are on very shaky grounds... but on other hand linguistic continuity makes sense, as we see something similar in genetics...

Well, a relationship between Etruscan and Hungarian really makes no sense.
Hungarian is obviously an Uralic language, although one considerable influenced by Turkic languages. This is because, unlike the Saamo-Finnic peoples, the ancient Magyars lived further to the south and east (southern Urals region). Also, within Uralic, Hungarian and Finnic are not particularly close. Either lived far away from the Etruscans.

The claim of a relationship between Hungarian and Etruscan only makes sort of "sense" if you (like the guy) have the ad-hoc idea of impossible linguistic continuity.

branch of Helveti might have moved there even earlier...
tribes tend to spread their influence...
I think it is a possibility...
in my opinion place name Galicia must be in some way related to Celtic people

Why "must there" be a relation?

As I stated before, the name was originally "Halychia", and was only later was rendered into "Galicia". There's nothing particularly Celtic about "Halycia". There is in fact no reasonable Celtic etymology for that word.

nope, but Russian primary chronicle records inner version of history preserved through tradition ... that tradition didnot come out of thin air..there was basis for it in some people who actually did migrate from around Danube towards north... how much did they contributed to genetics and linguistic of slavic is questionable...

You know that people in the medieval ages tended to cook up all kind of crazy half-baked shit that is totally unrelated with historic events. For example, the people of Trier claimed that the city was founded by one Trebata who was the son of Ninus of Assyria around 2000 BC. Does that mean the story is real and 100% accurate?!

There were no Slavic people at the Danube in the 1st/2nd century AD, and they certainly didn't travel north.

reference please...
because I don't think it was recorded...
and if there was such an event and if it was recorded, it could not be in Byzantine sources, but in late Roman empire sources...

Take John of Ephesus (6th century AD), for instance:

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/pearse/morefathers/files/ephesus_3_book3.htm

[III.25.] The merciful Tiberius during the whole time he was Caesar in Justin's lifetime, because of the king himself having fallen a prey to various maladies, was entirely occupied with the wars which surrounded him on all sides: for, besides the struggle with the Persians, he was constantly threatened in every direction by those other barbarian tribes which had risen up against the powerful empire of the Romans: and after the death of Justin, they pressed upon him with still greater violence, especially the accursed tribes of the Slavonians, and those who, from their long hair, are called Avars. For after he became sole ruler, they gave him neither rest nor breathing-time, but constantly wars and rumours of war multiplied around him: so that many, both of the chiefs and the commonalty, used to express their sorrow for him, and say, 'Verily the kingdom has fallen to his lot in a time of trial and in evil days; for day and night he is anxious, and full of care how best he can gather troops from every quarter, and send them to maintain these incessant wars.'

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/pearse/morefathers/files/ephesus_6_book5.htm

[V.19.] One relative, however, needs more particular mention, namely, Domitian, metropolitan of Melitene. Already Maurice, when sent by Tiberius to the East with the title of count, had shewn his devotion to the interests of his family by making him bishop of Melitene in Cappadocia: and when, after spending a period of two years more or less in the East, he had returned to the capital, and been made king, immediately Domitian hastened to him, and became his counsellor and most intimate adviser, and the person |357 who thought for him, and encouraged him in all the severe and painful difficulties with which he had to contend in the wars which pressed upon him on all sides, with the heathen and Magian people of the Persians, and the barbarous and savage tribes who came from the ends of the world, and are called Avars, and also with the Slavonians. And in all these difficulties the bishop of Melitene was the king's comforter and counsellor, although he was still but a young man. He was however thoroughly imbued with the opinions of the council of Chalcedon and of Leo. The great and important matters then, which pressed upon the empire on all sides, he laid before the king, together with his advice; and he let him settle them as he chose, and so he continues to do to this day .

he did... I saw it quoted on zillion places...

You know that the text by the Bavarian geography is really just a short database of ethnic groups and number of towns associated with said group? All he says about the Zeriuani is this:

"Zeriuani, quod tantum est regnum, ut ex eo cuncte genetes Sclauorum exorte sint et originem, sicut affirmant, ducant."

Nowhere does it state that this was a huge Slavic kingdom located in Bohemia. You just cooked that up.

that is big assumption...

It's a "big assumption" for you because you apparently don't want to go there because you just do not like it. There is, as a matter of fact, however, no onomastic evidence of Slavic peoples inside the borders of the Roman empire in the 1st/2nd century AD. The only candidate names for Slavic names are located in European Sarmatia, in an area that roughly corresponds with modern-day Belarus and northern Ukraine.

Germanic, for the greater part. There's plenty of Germanic tribes attested by those authors in what today is Slovakia (Quadi, Buri) and Western Poland (Burgundians, Rugians, etc.) Also Iranic tribes (Iazyges) and also Dacians. Also, northeastern Poland (east of the Vistula) was inhabited by Baltic peoples (Galindians, Sudovians).
Southern Ukraine was inhabited mostly by Iranic tribes (such as the Rhoxolani), but also Dacians (in the west).

All of these ethnic groups are recorded by Ptolemy.

why Slavic language with its today from existed in Balkans?

not Serbs Not Croats Not Balkars Not Mayars at Tacitus times

Sesides if you like the Sirris God people then you must Messopotamian Gods and Persian culture
the Siropaiakes
Sirris is after a god name and are connected with Darnakes a tribal name which speak a strange dialect of Greek and have some Persian vocabulary,
in fact their name means Dari naka (darius is here), until 1900 they were considered Thracian especially by Bulgarians who massacre them
Later linguistics give a Iranian vocabulary and a strange sound Archaic Greek

so live Sirris outside and don't make theories,
Sirris is an middle east god that was worshiped due to Skudra
in fact there many written about a godess imported from Caria with name Sirris and became Serres

BESIDES THERE ANOTHER SIRIS IN MAGNA GRECIA
AND EVEN IN PONTIC GREEKS WE FOUND THE
SIRENITSA dance
SIRA war dance
SIRLACH drunken
Siracho the Boza beer

Modern Greek is Sura means drunken and is Iranian or Carian word

it is connected with the agriculture of Graminae Eleusine coracana

in Archaic name was Σοργος
modern is κεχρι

it is the basically item for a boza kind of beer

tthe god that inspired the agriculture of Sorgos was a carrian or a persian Sirris

So take hands off
Enough with slavonization of ancient empires and vandalism of Balkans
hm, "Darius is here"

you are talking about people from "Darnakohoria"
let me see "horia" = gora (mountain)
is it hilly area?

it does sound similar to "čarnako horia" = "černa gora" = Montenegro = black mountain = north mountain...which indicates it was settled from south... thus after passing from Asia....

indeed it can be about Persian settlement...
don't forget theories that Serbs and Croats are tribes originally settled in Europe by Persians during their conquests... do not know how that changes model I present here...

hm, "Darius is here"

you are talking about people from "Darnakohoria"
let me see "horia" = gora (mountain)
is it hilly area?

it does sound similar to "čarnako horia" = "černa gora" = Montenegro = black mountain = north mountain...which indicates it was settled from south... thus after passing from Asia....

indeed it can be about Persian settlement...
don't forget theories that Serbs and Croats are tribes originally settled in Europe by Persians during their conquests... do not know how that changes model I present here...

Well I don't know your system
But indeed is a case of remark that the story lived even today,
in fact they are the only left that call the serbs Trovoli
the modern linguistic show a Iranian Persian
and in fact some old can show you the boarders

I know that Dari naka means Darius is Here Horia means Villages χωριον

the case of Croats or Serbs from Persian migration I don't Know But I know that Thracians had Connections many
and personal guardians in Darius court
the Skudra case,

Yes it is a Hilly area, it the area of Mardonius camp

the case is know the sintikes and odomantikes

yes but does not fit I believe,
for example why red sea the today red and not the persian gulf or the meditterean
and why black sea the Pontus and not the Caspian?

and based by whom? by slavic or by persians?

so you know the Darnakochoria?

the ak and Kara etch is a Turkish system
Ak koyonlu kara koyonlu

it was also used by the avars I know
so we go go to a case of avars = slavic? or avars = germanic or avars = persians?

the case of Thracians = Persian has a point of truth but mostly has an imported vocabulary

now if your system is correct then Bessarabia means? west sarabia or west arabia
and why bessarabia and not bellasarabia or why not not Besrusia but bellarusia

one is german sound one is Slavic,

I wonder the Iranian words how will be
the turkish are known ak kara etc
and ogurs or the avars

but still makes wonder why the Brygians name Axain the black sea? since it was east of them and not North

and most of all why the turkmen call Ak koyonlu the ones who were south and east

also the

Cetatea Albă or Album Castrum or Asperon Akkerman Walachisch Weißenburgwhy all use the same colour but only fits to who? turks? (pecheneg)

but romans were before or after pechenegs?
!!!!
that is why I believe that this system is more complex

Last edited:
Well I don't know your system
But indeed is a case of remark that the story lived even today,
in fact they are the only left that call the serbs Trovoli
the modern linguistic show a Iranian Persian
and in fact some old can show you the boarders

I know that Dari naka means Darius is Here Horia means Villages χωριον

the case of Croats or Serbs from Persian migration I don't Know But I know that Thracians had Connections many
and personal guardians in Darius court
the Skudra case,

Yes it is a Hilly area, it the area of Mardonius camp

the case is know the sintikes and odomantikes

yes but does not fit I believe,
for example why red sea the today red and not the persian gulf or the meditterean
and why black sea the Pontus and not the Caspian?

and based by whom? by slavic or by persians?

so you know the Darnakochoria?
the ak and Kara etch is a Turkish system

1) I think Red and Black sea are names given by Persians... for them those were south sea and north sea...
Turks have color system as well...that is why I related Croats to west Hurians or ak-Hur = Oghur people
color system was widely used...

name Bessarabia has nothing to do with the color system, it is name based on Basarab dynasty that ruled area...

The name is of Cuman or Pecheneg[1] origin and most likely meant "father ruler". Basar was the present participle of the verb "to rule", derivatives attested in both old and modern Kypchak languages. The Romanian historian Nicolae Iorga believed the second part of the name, -aba ("father"), to be an honorary title, as recognizable in many Cuman names, such as Terteroba, Arslanapa, and Ursoba.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basarab_dynasty

but still makes wonder why the Brygians name Axain the black sea? since it was east of them and not North

Brygians passed to Asia minor from Thrace... it was originally east of them, but when they passed to Asia minor it was north of them... anyway, maybe they didnot themselves use color system and have just translated term already used by other people....

2) Slavic is modern language family...but it is much closer to indo-iranian languages than other european branches of IE... if Thracians are ancestors of Slavs that explains the closer relation... though same holds for Scythians as well...
btw. I could find matches for most of the Thracian words that you gave....
but I cannot easily find matches for reconstructed Thracian words from wikipedia...

can you compile list of Thracian words and why you classify them as Thracian?

3) is Darnakohoria exonym or self identification?

"Darnakohoria" could be "Darius(ov) nakot gora" (mountain "Darius's offspring")
"nakot" is offspring but used for animals, it is offense when applied to people

4) let me try to make some links...

from wikipedia I can see that Baal is deity, sometimes used for God in general...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baʿal

Tribali would be people with three-in-one god
Triglav in Slavic pantheon means 3-heads, it is about god with 3 heads, but in fact about 3 gods in one...

Triglav is depicted as representation of three major Slavic gods that vary from one Slavic tribe to others that serve as the representatives of the above mentioned realms. An early variation included Svarog, Perun, and Dajbog. Later, Dajbog was replaced by Svetovid or Veles. Triglav is usually described as a fusion of these gods.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_deities
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triglav_(mythology)

so Darnakohoria would feel as today Serbs cannot be called Serbs as their religion has changed e.g. from Sirris to worshiping Slavic 3-headed god, hence they can be Triballi (3-headed god worshipers) but not Sirris...

there was similar thing during Ottoman empire...Serbs started using name Turks for those who converted to islam even though they were same in genetics, culture and language... that is how Bosniaks came to existance - during Turkish times they were pushed out from Serb ethnic corpus and slowly developed own identity that became offical first as as Muslims with big "M" during Tito and as Bosniaks few years ago...

one looney historian has similar theory for Venetians, because Venetians were in Serbia never called Venetians but instead with name derived from "milk" - Mlečani... so he claims that is because they have changed identity in order to live better and cannot be related to Veneti anymore, neither in terms of religion nor in terms of language, culture...

5) what you know about Sirris?
I could find only this:

The Mesopotamian goddess Siris was the patron of beer who is conceived of as a demon, which is not necessarily evil.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siris_(goddess)

curiously, there is Croat counterpart in Mesopotamia pantheon, but among evil deities..
In Sumerian mythology, Kur was primarily a mountain or mountains, and usually referred to the Zagros mountains to the east of Sumer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kur

in Slavic mountain = gora, which is cognjate with "kur"
Zagreb is capital of Croats, which sounds a lot like Zagros

in my model,
Kur people would be Hurians, and distant ancestors of Croats
Sirris people would be Serians and distant ancestors of Serbs

finally, they are both Sumerians, which may be origin of term Cimmerians

Last edited:
Sumerians and Croats?! That's just insane. Sorry, but I'm leaving those fairy-tales to you.

1) I think Red and Black sea are names given by Persians... for them those were south sea and north sea...
Slavic is modern language family...but it is much closer to indo-iranian languages than other european branches of IE... Turks have color system as well...that is why I related Croats to west Hurians or ak-Hur = Oghur people
color system was widely used...

2) if Thracians are ancestors of Slavs that explains the closer relation... though same holds for Scythians as well...
btw. I could find matches for most of the Thracian words that you gave....
but I cannot easily find matches for reconstructed Thracian words from wikipedia...

can you compile list of Thracian words and why you classify them as Thracian?

3) is Darnakohoria exonym or self identification?

"Darnakohoria" could be "Darius(ov) nakot gora" (mountain "Darius's offspring")
"nakot" is offspring but used for animals, it is offense when applied to people

4) let me try to make some links...

from wikipedia I can see that Baal is deity, sometimes used for God in general...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baʿal

Tribali would be people with three-in-one god
Triglav in Slavic pantheon means 3-heads, it is about god with 3 heads, but in fact about 3 gods in one...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_deities
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triglav_(mythology)

so Darnakohoria would feel as today Serbs cannot be called Serbs as their religion has changed e.g. from Sirris to worshiping Slavic 3-headed god, hence they can be Triballi (3-headed god worshipers) but not Sirris...

there was similar thing during Ottoman empire...Serbs started using name Turks for those who converted to islam even though they were same in genetics, culture and language... that is how Bosniaks came to existance - during Turkish times they were pushed out from Serb ethnic corpus and slowly developed own identity that became offical first as as Muslims with big "M" during Tito and as Bosniaks few years ago...

one looney historian has similar theory for Venetians, because Venetians were in Serbia never called Venetians but instead with name derived from "milk" - Mlečani... so he claims that is because they have changed identity in order to live better and cannot be related to Veneti anymore, neither in terms of religion nor in terms of language, culture...

5) who is Sirris? is name in any way related to Osiris in Egypt?

1) south of Persians is the Gulf Persian Gulf
and north is Caspean sea

2) that is because in order to explain the bulgarian in an area that not Slavic enter they pushe slavonization and reconstruction there,
In fact thracian is a language between slavic Greek and Persian the case of a towards celtic I am not to claim but I live it open

in fact many thracian that are written are giving even Armenian origin,
the Greeks are making an alone effort to write down cause there is enough differences, cause many words that believe as slavic are given as thracian by many,
one reliable only write down is the Samothrakis Σαμοθρακης who gives only word and meaning no further,
personally I know that there was a pre or a para slavic language but not connected with the today Cyrillic or modern south slavic as today forms, and not that much
for example word is romphaia (sword) it is connected with whom? offcourse in new testament John use it after Brygian or whatever.
but someone could easy claim whatever
Among today thracians are many different words ,

and since you want to know about Thracian
Tios Bakchos an original thracian God, can you connect him with today slavic?

3) darnakas is inner name
Darnakochoria is area

4) the Greek hekate
well since you know about thracian then you must known about thracian trinity it is well mentioned in Orpheus Hymns

tthat 3 is Moirai
is Graiai
is Hekate
is the thracian 1) Bakchos Greek Ιακχος +2) Orpheus Dionyssus Phannis +3) zagreus Sabazios !!!!!!! troika

5) nope it is Siris 2 greek cities had that name,
it is a female goddes from mesopotami that conncted with agriculture of a seed and beer produaction

1) south of Persians is the Gulf Persian Gulf
and north is Caspean sea
yes, in narrow sense of the word....
but Persian state was extending to whole Asia minor and even in Thrace for a while....

besides with Persians, I meant Iranian people in general... they do speak same language...
and Caspian sea is just a lake...

2) that is because in order to explain the bulgarian in an area that not Slavic enter they pushe slavonization and reconstruction there,
In fact thracian is a language between slavic Greek and Persian the case of a towards celtic I am not to claim but I live it open
yes it is hard to map...I do not think Thracians were Celtic... Celts spread via Danube river system...Thracians were east of them...

i
n fact many thracian that are written are giving even Armenian origin,
the Greeks are making an alone effort to write down cause there is enough differences, cause many words that believe as slavic are given as thracian by many,
one reliable only write down is the Samothrakis Σαμοθρακης who gives only word and meaning no further,

personally I know that there was a pre or a para slavic language but not connected with the today Cyrillic or modern south slavic as today forms, and not that much
for example word is romphaia (sword) it is connected with whom? offcourse in new testament John use it after Brygian or whatever.
but someone could easy claim whatever
Among today thracians are many different words ,
no, can't find nothing like "romphaia" for sword...

and since you want to know about Thracian
Tios Bakchos an original thracian God, can you connect him with today slavic?

Tios is Greek for God, Bog is slavic

Bog is very likely cognjate with Bakchos...

3) darnakas is inner name
Darnakochoria is area
ok

4) the Greek hekate
well since you know about thracian then you must known about thracian trinity it is well mentioned in Orpheus Hymns
tthat 3 is Moirai

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moirae

Moirae could be origin for Morava river names in Serbia and Czech republic...
Sabazios is related to Sava river
and Zeus to Danube

is Graiai
is Hekate
is the thracian 1) Bakchos Greek Ιακχος +2) Orpheus Dionyssus Phannis +3) zagreus Sabazios !!!!!!! troika

based just on similarity of sounds

1) Perun - Perkunas - Phannis - Taranis- Tarhun-Taru-Thor (Slavic - Baltic- Greek - Celtic-Hittite-Hatti-Germanic)

2) Dajbog / Dažbog - Tios Bakchos

3) Svarog - zagreus

now, let's play with the meanings

perhaps different tribes had own primary gods

Sabazios or Serbian god would be Zagreus thus Svarog
(interestingly capital of Croats is Zagreb and mountain where Kur deity of Mesopotamia is Zagreus)

Svarog is there identified with Hephaestus, the god of the blacksmith in ancient Greek religion, and as the father of Dažbog, a Slavic solar deity. On the basis of this text, some researchers conclude that Svarog is the Slavic god of celestial fire and of blacksmithing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svarog

Hephaestus ( /hɪˈfiːstəs/, /həˈfɛstəs/ or /hɨˈfɛstəs/; 8 spellings; Ancient Greek Ἥφαιστος Hēphaistos) was a Greek god whose Roman equivalent was Vulcan. He is the son of Zeus and Hera, the King and Queen of the Gods or else (according to some accounts) of Hera alone. He was the god of technology, blacksmiths, craftsmen, artisans, sculptors, metals, metallurgy, fire and volcanoes.

On the island of Lemnos, his consort was the sea nymph Cabeiro, by whom he was the father of two metalworking gods named the Cabeiri. In Sicily, his consort was the nymph Aetna, and his sons two gods of Sicilian geysers called Palici.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hephaestus

a very wild guess
Cabeiri - Srbi - Serbs
Palici - Poljaci - Poles

Hephaestus also leads us to Vulkan, Balkan, Volga and Bulgars....

btw. curiously also mythical queen of Sheba was called Makeda on south of her country and Balkis on east among Arabs...which map to Serbs-Macedonians-Bulgars....

could queen of Sheba be linked to Sirris goddess? and somehow to moon because
srp (slavic) = crescent
sart (mongolian) = moon

Sart self-designations maps perfectly to Serians of Asia (ethnic group Dongxiang from northwest China that maps to Serica proper, and Tajik/Uzbek Sart people who map to upper part of arc of Serians from India to China, while lower part of arc are Pashtun Sarbans)

see http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showth...bian-parallels&p=373750&viewfull=1#post373750

hm, let's see whether there is link between moon and Serians/Zeruiani

could Zeruiani mean Zoryani - people of Zorya (Zorya/Zora = dawn)

In Slavic mythology the Zorya (alternately, Zarya, Zory, Zore = "dawn"; Zvezda, Zwezda, Danica = "star") are the three (sometimes two) guardian goddesses, known as the Auroras. They guard and watch over the doomsday hound, Simargl, who is chained to the star Polaris in the constellation Ursa Minor, the "little bear". If the chain ever breaks, the hound will devour the constellation and the universe will end. The Zorya represent the Morning Star, Evening Star, and Midnight Star, respectively,[1] although the Midnight Star is sometimes omitted. As a trio, they are sometimes associated with the Triple Goddess mythic archetype, representing the maiden, mother and crone.
The Zorya serve the sun god Dažbog, who in some myths is described as their father. Zorya Utrennyaya, the Morning Star, opens the gates to his palace every morning for the sun-chariot's departure. At dusk, Zorya Vechernyaya—the Evening Star—closes the palace gates once more after his return. Zorya Polunochnaya, the Midnight Star, holds the dying sun in her arms until he is restored to life the following morning. The three goddesses are also associated with marriage, protection, and exorcisms.
The home of the Zorya was sometimes said to be on Bouyan (or Buyan), an oceanic island paradise where the Sun dwelt along with his attendants, the North, West and East winds.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zorya

hm, home at Bouyan
homeland of Serbs Boika

in home of Zorya are: Sun and North, West and East winds

In Greek mythology, the Anemoi (in Greek, Ἄνεμοι — "winds") were wind gods who were each ascribed a cardinal direction, from which their respective winds came, and were each associated with various seasons and weather conditions. They were sometimes represented as mere gusts of wind, at other times were personified as winged men, and at still other times were depicted as horses kept in the stables of the storm god Aeolus, who provided Odysseus with the Anemoi in the Odyssey. Astraeus, the astrological deity sometimes associated with Aeolus, and Eos, the goddess of the dawn, were the parents of the Anemoi, according to the Greek poet Hesiod.
Of the four chief Anemoi, Boreas was the north wind and bringer of cold winter air, Notus was the south wind and bringer of the storms of late summer and autumn, and Zephyrus was the west wind and bringer of light spring and early summer breezes; Eurus, the east wind, was not associated with any of the three Greek seasons, and is the only one of these four Anemoi not mentioned in Hesiod's Theogony or in the Orphic Hymns. Additionally, four lesser Anemoi were sometimes referenced, representing the northeast, southeast, northwest, and southwest winds.
The deities equivalent to the Anemoi in Roman mythology were the Venti (in Latin, "winds"). These gods had different names, but were otherwise very similar to their Greek counterparts, borrowing their attributes and being frequently conflated with them.

Zephyrus, or just Zephyr (Greek: Ζέφυρος, Zéphuros, "the west wind"), in Latin Favonius, is the Greek god of the west wind. The gentlest of the winds, Zephyrus is known as the fructifying wind, the messenger of spring. It was thought that Zephyrus lived in a cave in Thrace.
Zephyrus was reported as having several wives in different stories. He was said to be the husband of his sister Iris, the goddess of the rainbow. He abducted another of his sisters, the goddess Chloris, and gave her the domain of flowers. With Chloris, he fathered Carpus ("fruit").
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anemoi

Zoraya representative of Zeruiani/Serians maps to Eos godess of dawn - mother of winds...
winds are:
east - Eurus (maps to Russians)
north - Borea (maps to Prussia/Borussia)
west - Zephyrus (maps to Serbs)
and his son Carpus (maps to Croats)
winds are in latin known as Venti (maps to Veneti)

as I explained earlier in this thread, Borea is still in Thrace, Hyperboreans are north of Borea thus Dacians... Hyperboreans are linked to Leto (clearly reflected in tribal names Lithuanians and Latvians (in Serbia Latvia is called Letonija))

now about moon...

The Morning Star is Zorya Utrennyaya (from Russian utro, meaning "morning"; also known as Zvezda Danica, Zvezda Dennitsa, Zwezda Dnieca, Zvezda Zornitsa, Gwiazda Poranna, Rannia Zoria, Zornica, Zornička), who opens the gates of Dažbog's palace each morning so that the Sun may begin his journey.[3] She is depicted as a warrior goddess, fully-armed and courageous, and was invoked to protect against death in battle with the prayer "Defend me, O maiden, with your veil from the enemy, from the arquebus and arrow..."[citation needed] She is a patroness of horses, protection, exorcism, and the planet Venus, and Slavs would pray to her each morning as the sun rose.[4] In some tales, she sits under the World Tree on the fiery-stone Alatuir, from which run the four rivers of the Otherworld, and under her seat flows the river of healing.
Conflicting accounts exist of her marital situation. In some myths, she is described as the wife of Perun and would accompany her husband into battle. In this role she was known to protect those warriors she favoured against death by letting down her veil. In other accounts, both she and Zorya Vechernyaya were the wives of the male Myesyats, the moon god, and by him bore all of the stars.[3] However, some have all three Zorya as virgin goddesses, while describing Myesyats as an unrelated female moon goddess.
Zorya Utrennyaya is sometimes associated with the maiden in the Triple Goddess archetype.

The Evening Star is Zorya Vechernyaya[1] (from Russian vecher, meaning "evening"; also known as Vecernja Zvezda, Zvezda Vechernaya, Zwezda Wieczoniaia, Zwezda Wieczernica, Zvezda Vechernitsa, Gwiazda Wieczorna, Vechirnia Zoria, Večernjača, Večernica), who closes the palace gates at dusk, after sunset and Dažbog's return. She was associated with the planet Venus or Mercury. Some myths described both her and her sister Zorya Utrennyaya as the wives of the moon god Myesyats and the mothers of the stars, but other accounts cast all three Zorya as virgin goddesses.[3] A patroness of exorcism and protection, she is sometimes associated with the mother in the Triple Goddess archetype.[4]

The Midnight Star is Zorya Polunochnaya (from Russian polnoch, meaning "midnight"; also known as Zwezda Połnoca, Gwiazda Polnoca, Polunocnica, Polunochnitsa; in the Ukrainian language Midnight Star literally means the Pole star). It is in Zorya Polunochnaya's arms that the Sun returns to die each night, to be rejuvenated the following morning. She is a patroness of magic, death and rebirth.[4] She is sometimes associated with the crone in the Triple Goddess archetype.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zorya

Hecate or Hekate (ancient Greek Ἑκάτη, Hekátē, pronounced UK: /ˈhekəti/, US: /ˈhekət̬i/, in Shakespeare English pronunciation: /ˈhekət/[1]) is a chthonic Greco-Roman goddess associated with magic, witchcraft, necromancy, and crossroads.[2] She is attested in poetry as early as Hesiod's Theogony. An inscription from late archaic Miletus naming her as a protector of entrances is also testimony to her presence in archaic Greek religion.[3]
Regarding the nature of her cult, it has been remarked, "she is more at home on the fringes than in the center of Greek polytheism. Intrinsically ambivalent and polymorphous, she straddles conventional boundaries and eludes definition."[4] She has been associated with childbirth, nurturing the young, gates and walls, doorways, crossroads, magic, lunar lore, torches and dogs.

The earliest Greek depictions of Hecate are single faced, not triplicate. Lewis Richard Farnell states:
The evidence of the monuments as to the character and significance of Hecate is almost as full as that of the literature. But it is only in the later period that they come to express her manifold and mystic nature. Before the fifth century there is little doubt that she was usually represented as of single form like any other divinity, and it was thus that the Boeotian poet imagined her, as nothing in his verses contains any allusion to a triple formed goddess.[17]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hecate

The Triple Goddess is the subject of much of the writing of Robert Graves, and has been adopted by some neopagans as one of their primary deities. The term triple goddess is sometimes used outside of Neopaganism to refer to historical goddess triads and single goddesses of three forms or aspects. In common Neopagan usage the three female figures are frequently described as the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone, each of which symbolises both a separate stage in the female life cycle and a phase of the moon, and often rules one of the realms of earth, underworld, and the heavens. These may or may not be perceived as aspects of a greater single divinity. The feminine part of Wicca's duotheistic theological system is sometimes portrayed as a Triple Goddess, her masculine counterpart being the Horned God.

many Wiccans and other neopagans worship the "Triple Goddess" of maiden, mother, and crone, a practice going back to mid-twentieth-century England. In their view, sexuality, pregnancy, breastfeeding — and other female reproductive processes — are ways that women may embody the Goddess, making the physical body sacred.[40]
The Maiden represents enchantment, inception, expansion, the promise of new beginnings, birth, youth and youthful enthusiasm, represented by the waxing moon.
The Mother represents ripeness, fertility, sexuality, fulfillment, stability, power and life represented by the full moon.
The Crone represents wisdom, repose, death, and endings represented by the waning moon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Goddess_(Neopaganism)

triple-goddess symbol in Vicca

220px-Triple-Goddess-Waxing-Full-Waning-Symbol.svg.png

Sherden sea peoples helmet

seapeoples14.jpg

Place named after Sherden in Egypt is Serbonian bog

5) nope it is Siris 2 greek cities had that name,
it is a female goddes from mesopotami that conncted with agriculture of a seed and beer produaction
I edited later... take a look some interesting links...

Last edited:
@ how yes and no

careful on your meanings

Venti = 20 in Italian

Ventus = wind in Latin

Venetus = colour blue/green in Latin, also word used for meaning Veneti .............people from the sea

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/venetus

well after the lecture of How yes no
about the arabian connection of Sheba queen and Serbs
lets return to Dacian language,

I belive an inderesting case the Castrum Albesti in Bessarabia

bessarabia from?
1) west arabia
2) weiss arabia
3) Bella arabia
4) ???????

lets see the castle names
1) Castrum Albesti (unknown origin Albesti word or local Dacian-Thracian?)
2 Castrum Album (ROman-Latin)
3) Білгород-Дністровський Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi (ucraine)
4) οφιουσα Greek
5) Μαυροκαστρο Greek black castle
6) Ασπερον Asperon (Byzantine name, compare aspr with turkish silver coins aspra)
7) Turla (Tatars)
8) Asprokastron given by Genouates
9) Cetatea Alba (Romanian)
10) Akkerman (turkish)
11) Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi (ucraine)
12) Weißenburg (local walachian German)

I still wonder about the dacian Language

Weissburg Bessarabia?
Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi
Cetatea Alba (cet exist also in Serbian as Cetnik, also in Turkic, I don't know about wallachian german)
so cet could be a Pecheneg word or a slavic word, I don't know if also Germanic word, but we find it north of Dacia, as also the end -esti which can be found even south to greece except classical Bucur-esti
Cet could alternate of getae.

the case of walachian weissburg show a german speaking population there,
which for me ancients called Getae
although some try to avoid and say Goths from Gothland sweden
it is interesting to check the Visigoths
1 First area of visigoths is BALKAN not sweden
2 Strabo clearly name a tribe north of Aimos Hemus as Βησσιοι Bessi (weiss or west)
3 compare the ostrogoths with OSTRIA the Getae from Ostria ->Ostrogoths -Austria

I believe the story of Getica is wrong and origin of Getae was Dacia,
by their move west due to the come of slavic and pechenegs
in fact I believe that Dacian is not Illyrian not Slavic
Dacian moved to Germanic west and Perso-thracian Skudra joined Perso-Scythian Skudet and create Slavic language
then later we have the varangians who trade the amber.
compare the Austria Ostria with
Ostroh ukraine Острог Russian Острог, Ostrog, Poland Ostróg

Gods of Getae Gebeleizis any connection with another known language
plz share if you find any

Claudius Claudianus, De Bello Gothico
names visigoths just Getae

so the possibility of Dacian be a a para or a pre or a proto or whatever thraco-germanic language is open

well after that dagne i am waiting to hear your conclusion about -au and -av
and about Dacian language
are you still sure that is a clear pure Slavic language?

Cetetea = Getaetea

at least the nomitive in plural in Albanian language is -et
compare it with with Grecothracian -er

scythian alternative names

Skudet name the Persian the scythian of North
Skudra name the Persian the Thracian

Last edited:
and about Dacian language
are you still sure that is a clear pure Slavic language?

Dacian is surely not a slavic language. Slavic languages are comparatively very close to each other, so their homeland must have been very compact. But they appeared in Europe in 5th-6th centuries with the big Westward movement of peoples.

We can say that Dacian is a Satem language. Comparing reconstructed Dacian words with Lithuanian I found more similarities than with slavic, german or albanian languages. According to some theories Dacian is a Sountern Eastern Baltic language.

A pity we didn't have anyone to make a thorought comparison of Dacian words with Albanian and Old German ...

regarding au and av - it looks that this is the same suffix in Germanic and Slavic. Neither au or av is in Dacian endings, to we may conclude that Dacian is not either Germanic or Slavic.

Iapetoc suggested looking at Bessarabia at Akkerman Castle (it was founded by Greeks as Tyras, Funny thing Tyrai (tiras) - means desolated location in Dacian and Lithuanian).

It's history is very rich and Dacians had this town under their rule. I cannot say anything else apart that Greek colonies are all over the region, especially in the present Ukrainian Crimea.

Ancient_Greek_Colonies_of_N_Black_Sea.png

comparing the latters is ΤΥΡΑΣ -> tiras or turas

that city has many theories behind,

1) connection with Tyros in Levantine, (pelasgian)
2) connection with Turcis (pelasgian castle) a word also used for Etruscans if correct (Enturcis)
3) connection with Thor scandinavian God
4) connection with Thurringia

All the above are hypothesis,
personally for me the Turcis is most possible

the Greek name for river was Δαναστηρ Danaster , but many time is also named Turas

Danaster is almost simmilar with Dniester

Wiki says Tyras river derives from Scynthian tūra, meaning "rapid."
Tyras would also mean pure

well the Homerick word for water running very fast above Reynolds number is Τυρβη Turve-Turvi, in English is rabble,

it is when water is running with Vortex and not straight flux.

hmmmmm a turbo river.

well the Homerick word for water running very fast above Reynolds number is Τυρβη Turve-Turvi, in English is rabble,

it is when water is running with Vortex and not straight flux.

hmmmmm a turbo river.

PIE word that exist in probably all european languages, except perhaps in Greek... intriguing idea that a word which Homer used exists in all european languages except in Greek...

"turbulencija" in serbo-croat...
"turbulentie" in dutch
"turbulence" in english
"turbolenza" in italian

PIE word that exist in probably all european languages, except perhaps in Greek... intriguing idea that a word which Homer used exists in all european languages except in Greek...

"turbulencija" in serbo-croat...
"turbulentie" in dutch
"turbulence" in english
"turbolenza" in italian

well since you know Greek better than me, that means that word Τυρβος Of Homer, archaic form Τυρβη is not a greek word, But Homer learn t from the Sumerian-Serbs

I wonder why alternate word is θορυβος !!!!!

This thread has been viewed 206963 times.

Back