Guess the nationality

Not at this time; those two were my best ones. I'll keep an eye out.

yes Jew is my first thought,

is there a chance for being Spanish? from Navara area?

yes nose and head shape is leading me to Jews, Navara Spain and west minor Asia. Turkey, Cyprus,

Huh? Have you actually seen people from Navarra?

^^

I think the planet Earth.

MiguelIndurain2006-30x41.jpg

Miguel Induraín.

I noticed that whenever he can choose Ferreira pictures tanned Spanish. Note that our tan disappears when winter comes the tan of you is forever, please stop handle.

^^

I think the planet Earth.

MiguelIndurain2006-30x41.jpg

Miguel Induraín.

I noticed that whenever he can choose Ferreira pictures tanned Spanish. Note that our tan disappears when winter comes the tan of you is forever, please stop handle.

What susceptible! I wrote Miguel Indurain on Google, and that was the first result. Maybe you were looking for more. In any case, her features are nothing Nordic or Central European, rather they are very Mediterranean. It's not my fault.

^^
After I see how you handle and continually tries to link Spain with North Africa, believes that I believe I chose the first option that appeared on google?

Do you think I suck my thumb?, I know what you need, but I'm not going to give, you'll have to settle for a cucumber if he can be Spanish, are excellent.

Probably the most famous navarrian: Miguel Indurain.

Too bad he doesn't look like a stereotypical "Jew", as that poster seems to have been implying Navarrans look like.

BTW, shall we talk about the close genetic bonds between Jews and Italians, specially with your northern Italians, t-r-o-l-l? Just an idea, seeing as how you want to spam & t-r-o-l-l the forum with anti-Spanish BS under your totally phony "I just want to post scientific evidence" pretence.

Probably the most famous Venetian nowadays: Alessandro Ballan

attachment.php

Start worrying more about the many among your northern Italian people who do not quite fit into your imaginary "typical central European admixed" class and more with those Berbers that you are so hell-bent on foisting upon Spain.

Attachments

• AlessandroBallanLampre-vi.jpg
    AlessandroBallanLampre-vi.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Miguel Indurain looks very Mediterranean, and geneticaly I'm quite sure he would be very Basque (there is also Mediterranean component in them). In appearence, somebody could also think that he has considerable non European admixture, but it's common in some Basques to look more or less like him, and then score near 100% European in the admixture analysis. Phenotypes in Southern Europe are diverse, not necesarily due to non European contacts. Thats another thing some individuals should consider, and they don't...

hmm from the shape of eyes inner corner goes up,

that is among westrern europeans
hmm tall neck
and nose shape is balkanic !!!!
dificult I dare in Algeria and France
the face gives some of francais characteristics, province

the 2nd could every where in mediterraneo, from greece to maroco,
straight nose trigonal face under, big eues, outside leaps, but big very big up the eyes head, Northern,
probably italy greece or west balkans, Romania also
open case for Hebrew

hmm from the shape of eyes inner corner goes up,

that is among westrern europeans
hmm tall neck
and nose shape is balkanic !!!!
dificult I dare in Algeria and France
the face gives some of francais characteristics, province

the 2nd could every where in mediterraneo, from greece to maroco,
straight nose trigonal face under, big eues, outside leaps, but big very big up the eyes head, Northern,
probably italy greece or west balkans, Romania also
open case for Hebrew

Nice try. In your first response you have been close, but still you did not hit it. The second picture belongs to one of the countries you've said.

Miguel Indurain looks very Mediterranean, and geneticaly I'm quite sure he would be very Basque (there is also Mediterranean component in them). In appearence, somebody could also think that he has considerable non European admixture, but it's common in some Basques to look more or less like him, and then score near 100% European in the admixture analysis. Phenotypes in Southern Europe are diverse, not necesarily due to non European contacts. Thats another thing some individuals should consider, and they don't...

Absolutely correct.

Guess the ethnicity of these four European women.

Guess the ethnicity of these four European women.

1. Baltic area
2. English
3. Spanish
4. Egyptian

Personally none of them appealed to me although I think the last one must have been attractive when she was young.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 109104 times.

Back