Guess the nationality

I meant you did not guess any correctly.

Yes, I suppose you'll say the first is Portuguese, the second one Spanish, the third French and the fourth Italian since you're determined to believe that 20% of Spanish are blond :)

You are right on the third one from the left, she's French.

The rest of your statement is essentially nonsense...

Guess the ethnicity of these four European women.

hmm the sides are northern

1) dutch scan german austria

2 england? north france?
nope she has big nose eastern pentagon face and big area above head, Polish- Poland

3) also big above head, means north meditterenean celto-medittereneo , low face thick swiss? italo swiss?
probably a plastic cosmetic to drow back he face in middle, big area low ears? could be east medittrenneo,
hmm italo swiss or north meditterean spain?

4 the Michael Jackson twin sister? surely 100 plastic-cosmetic as also No 3

2 england? north france?
nope she has big nose eastern pentagon face and big area above head, Polish- Poland

3) also big above head, means north meditterenean celto-medittereneo , low face thick swiss? italo swiss?
probably a plastic cosmetic to drow back he face in middle, big area low ears? could be east medittrenneo,

He has already said that the third one is French. I guess from southern France as her facial features are completely Spanish, but the pigmentation of his skin is somewhat lighter than the average in Spain. I know it because I'm from the north of Spain.

1704a.jpg

mariajesusruiz016dp6.jpg

María José Ruiz, I've always liked this woman.

He has already said that the third one is French. I guess from southern France as her facial features are completely Spanish, but the pigmentation of his skin is somewhat lighter than the average in Spain. I know it because I'm from the north of Spain.

She's from Burgundy.

You're from the north of Spain in your (twisted) imagination. LMAO! Next stop dwarf planet Pluto?

2 england? north france?

Incorrect on all.

347320 (the last) could be Turkish. The others seem to be from Southeast Europe. But next time, you remove the names!

WHAT? OUPS

HOW i DO THAT?

WELL AT THE LAST ONE YOU ARE FAR ENOUGH GEOGRAPHICAL,

THE OTHERS INSIDE,

WELL SINCE NAME ARE GIVEN

1 is Makedonian Greek

2 is Pontic Greek (black sea)

3 is Serb

4 is Albanian

5 is from Algeria

1 She is Marina Rodrigues, Miss Portugal
2 wrong (although she is from a Muslim country)
3 wrong
4 She is Sandra Veiga, Miss Cantabria (northern Spain)

This thread has been viewed 108554 times.

Back