Do Italians look more like Spaniards/Portuguese, or Greeks?

Do Italians look like Iberians or Greeks?

• Northerners more Iberian, southerners more Greek

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Iberian

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Greek

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason some Moroccans and Algerians look Spanish is because when the Moors were expelled, so were people who were of mixed Moorish and Iberian ancestry as well as Iberians who refused to give up Islamic cultural habits.. and they too ended up in North Africa once again. These Moroccans who you think look Spanish are simply their descendants and not vice versa.

:rolleyes:
The surprise that you'll get when you arrive to Spain it will be historic. I would like to be there to see it!!!

Seriously, get some psychiatric help. You are one sick dude.:useless:

Spain has modest diversity, and regional differences in phenotype are usually pretty minimal. The groups of Spaniards posted here are not at all uncommon (i.e., they are encountered with some reasonable frequency) in mainland Spain. They are from southern, central and northern regions. The principal Spanish / Iberian phenotype is Atlantic: not Nordic, not Germanic, not Eastern Mediterranean.

It's pretty simple really: GENETICALLY INDIGENOUS Spaniards do not look like typical Moroccans, or Algerians, or gypsies, as some delusional hateful Third-World (and First-World) racists want you to believe. :LOL: These pathetic fools post photos of Gypsy and N. African types and claim they are native Spaniards. Outrageous!:useless:

The Spanish / Iberian genetic substratum is Paleolithic, Proto-Celtic, Celtic, Germanic, with minor Near Eastern aspects.

Time to close this thread.

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 12534_manolo-cardona-amaia-salamanca-y-juan-alfonso-baptista.jpg
    12534_manolo-cardona-amaia-salamanca-y-juan-alfonso-baptista.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 9
  • 440.jpg
    440.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 9
  • l2acEs.jpg
    l2acEs.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 9
  • spanish_women-thumb.jpg
    spanish_women-thumb.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
How you envy them!
You must have an awful inferiority complex with respect to the inhabitants of countries with lighter hair.
Excuse me, that was what I saw, and I'm sorry if it bothers you, but I'm not going to lie.
Speaking of photos, look at the concentrations of Madrid, with sun, and everyone knows that with sun hair seems clearer. In Udine foggy and sunny Madrid, yet lighter hair in northern Italy. Does it bother you? It is your problem.

Personally I do not care where the hair is lighter.

The one who very obviously has a massive inferiority complex and envies & resents Spaniards with a passion is none other than you, to the point of desperately and childishly trying to pass yourself as a "Spaniard" to try to push your absurd agenda as if it had some air of "authenticity" or validity. Try to do a better job of hiding your real origins next time, t-r-o-l-l.

Fog? What fog? There is no fog in that picture, lying clown, just like there isn't one in this one either:

paroli.jpg

Or this one:

9.jpg

Or this one:

manifestazione_studenti_torino_manifestazione_gelmini3.jpg

Again, step out of the Twilight Zone and into Reality. You are not fooling anyone with your absurd, childish and disingenuous tactic of trying to play dumber than you really are, sonny.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 5
  • manifestazione_studenti_torino_manifestazione_gelmini3.jpg
    manifestazione_studenti_torino_manifestazione_gelmini3.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 5
Excellent posts Ferreira. (y)

It's pretty clear that your countrymen have an inferiority complex in front of italians. How embarrassing.

Spaniards look more like gypsies or magrebians... italians not. Face it spaniards, Ferreira is saying the truth.

Excellent posts Ferreira. (y)

It's pretty clear that your countrymen have an inferiority complex in front of italians. How embarrassing.

Spaniards look more like gypsies or magrebians... italians not. Face it spaniards, Ferreira is saying the truth.

So, how is Wonderland these days? Say hello to the Mad Queen for me.:LOL:

And mega T-R-O-L-L Ferriera tells us he took the screen name "Ferreira" because "Ferreiro" was already in use.:LOL:How freaking lame. The Eupedia community list shows no one is using the latter name. Ferreira, you are laughable. Get some help, clown.

Last edited:
They hate the white man and at one time is ideal. They have an impressive mental cocoa.

This thread is retarded.

This thread, like several others, was just another normal one until the ridiculous fake-Spanish Latin American t-r-o-l-l of Italian descent and his sockpuppet or stooge ("Canek") started sabotaging it.

I am still wondering where are the administrators? By doing nothing about it you are sending us a clear message that very obvious t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g, taunting, spamming, etc. is condoned in this forum.

Again, step out of the Twilight Zone and into Reality. You are not fooling anyone with your absurd, childish and disingenuous tactic of trying to play dumber than you really are, sonny.

Again stop being fool. Blond hair or light brown hair is a minority in any country in the Mediterraneanm, Northern Italy included.

But blond or light brown hair is more frequent in northern Italy than in northern/Central/Southern Spain. There is not a huge difference, but it's enough to notice it.
Any European who has been to Spain and northern Italy knows what I'm talking about. I saw it and I say so.
When you go there you will see it for yourself.

While you can watch this video of students in Bergamo (Milan). You will not find so many students with light brown in any city in Spain. Although I suppose that one Escandinavian man/woman will laugh of me saying so many :).

Stop being a fool, there is no harm if we are dark brown, but I will not lie because that bothers you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQJofNbgu7s

Use your glasses, clown. Spaniards score much more European DNA than the Italians, and yes, they also have higher % of light features.

Stop defending what is imposible to defend.

Use your glasses, clown. Spaniards score much more European DNA than the Italians, and yes, they also have higher % of light features.

Stop defending what is imposible to defend.

Do you think europeans are stupids?
On the contrary, is being very easy demonstrate that Northern Italy is more lighter hair than Spain.
Too much easy.

When you run out of arguments, insults begin.

^^

The Latin Americans are obsessed with appearance. I saw nothing particular in that video are young Italians in Spain there are thousands of similar, now no one is offended quality hair texture, gloss and silk is higher in Spain especially in the south of Spain.

Look you're kid is rare Galician Galician normally have taken the Celtic Spain, only they are the Celts of Spain! and always assume that, at times even want us to believe that Galicia is full of blond, so it is inconsistent, a Galician who says what you're saying.

Northern Italy is not ALL Italy. In average Italians have nothing to do with Spaniards when we look global % of light features and autosomamal DNA.

Admixture analysis don't lie. Assume it, Krusty.

Northern Italy is not ALL Italy. In average Italians have nothing to do with Spaniards when we look global % of light features and autosomamal DNA.

Admixture analysis don't lie. Assume it, Krusty.

This thread is not for autosomamal DNA, this thread is about looks.

^^

The Latin Americans are obsessed with appearance. I saw nothing particular in that video are young Italians in Spain there are thousands of similar, now no one is offended quality hair texture, gloss and silk is higher in Spain especially in the south of Spain.

Look you're kid is rare Galician Galician normally have taken the Celtic Spain, only they are the Celts of Spain! and always assume that, at times even want us to believe that Galicia is full of blond, so it is inconsistent, a Galician who says what you're saying.

Sorry, but I don't understand your English.

^^

You only understand what you're interested. :LOL:

I added by myself. However, I repeat you that Italy is not lighter than Spain. Northern Italy is quite posible, but it's only one region, not ALL Italy.

You can be as selective as you want, but you'll never fool anyone here.. T.R.O.L.L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 153530 times.

Back