Do Italians look more like Spaniards/Portuguese, or Greeks?

Do Italians look like Iberians or Greeks?

• Northerners more Iberian, southerners more Greek

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Iberian

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Greek

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to Madrid recently. Half of the people I've seen there looked southern European (Sardinian, Southern French, corsican...) but all the other could very well pass for British people

I've been to Madrid recently. Half of the people I've seen there looked southern European (Sardinian, Southern French, corsican...) but all the other could very well pass for British people

Reasonable observations. Spaniards are majority Atlantic Facade in appearance but there are significant numbers of people who look SW Euro / SW Med.

Last edited:
Reasonable observations. Spaniards are majority Atlantic Facade in appearance but there are significant numbers of people who look SW Euro / SW Med.

:rolleyes:
The surprise that you'll get when you arrive to Spain it will be historic. I would like to be there to see it!!!

:rolleyes:
The surprise that you'll get when you arrive to Spain it will be historic. I would like to be there to see it!!!

I have lived and worked in Spain (Madrid and Salamanca) for years. I've also travelled extensively throughout the country. The picture you paint of the native Spanish population is distorted beyond belief. You have no credibility.

I have lived and worked in Spain (Madrid and Salamanca) for years. I've also travelled extensively throughout the country. The picture you paint of the native Spanish population is distorted beyond belief. You have no credibility.

Yes, yes, I work on that web page and I put the picture on purpose to distort reality. There is a conspiracy on the Internet to display a different Spain.
Hahaha.

You have not been to Spain in your life.

But what does need to have a Scandinavian look?, You fool. Or may not have a Scandinavian look is not the model or demonstration to be more or less European. You poor devil a self-conscious, obsessed with beauty pageants, but you can never be Miss Seville, because you have to be uglier than hitting a father.

But what does need to have a Scandinavian look?, You fool. Or may not have a Scandinavian look is not the model or demonstration to be more or less European. You poor devil a self-conscious, obsessed with beauty pageants, but you can never be Miss Seville, because you have to be uglier than hitting a father.

Yes, yes, I chose Miss Sevilla candidates too with the purpose to show a atypical Spain. I was on the jury too.
Hahaha.

Besides lying idiot, do you in the jury of Miss Sevilla?, If not even good enough to be hidden.

Go! before the Andalusians seemed Berbers, now Latin Americans, clear your! What were we seem Berber or Latin Americans? Now I laugh, you're just dumb because you can not.

You will never be able to participate in Miss Sevilla.

Besides lying idiot, do you in the jury of Miss Sevilla?, If not even good enough to be hidden.

Go! before the Andalusians seemed Berbers, now Latin Americans, clear your! What were we seem Berber or Latin Americans? Now I laugh, you're just dumb because you can not.

You will never be able to participate in Miss Sevilla.

Where did I say Latin America?
Learn to read, man!!!!

Beautiful women as in any beauty contest anywhere in the world.

You're sick of everything.

Want to be one of them, but never will be.

A man is crowned Miss Venezuela 2007 for a few seconds

yendrick_snchez_Miss_Venezuela_2007.jpg

[video]http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/276275/0/miss/venezuela/robo-corona/[/video]

Wanted to get the crown of Miss Sevilla, but it is impossible for a man, accept once.

Try it in your country, maybe you noticed, look, another and got it

Mari Fe de Triana, popular spanish singer.
All of them, singer, dancers, musicians, tv presenter and people are very Brittish.
Maybe because, as Grey Moss says, I was the camera man, and focused only atypical Spanish people. I did it on purpose, :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYYahAViOC0

Maria Fe de Triana is an actress of song. Tower of sand, The Little Foxes, a great voice.

But realize that these women are European, where you getting at?, Are seen to Spanish do you think someone is going to fool people putting photos of tanned tanning or beach, or does it have hair dark and they believe they are Berbers?

Andalucia in Spain has universal beauty and art and you will not change that and all their frustration of not being Miss.

It may be other way around, there may be some British resemble them. I've met some English who lived here, the first time into my business I thought it was Spanish, then opened my mouth and realized I did not, but you're obsessed, the Spanish are Spanish.

Yes, yes, Mari Fe de Triana and María del Monte seems more Brittish than Sicilian or Greek. All of them too, hahaha.
Personally I find that many people showed in these videos could also be an inhabitant of northern Morocco and northern Algeria, María del Monte included. If this bothers you, sorry, but that's what I think.

¿También te gustaría ser como María del Monte? chico pues cómprate un vestido de faralaes e imitala frente al espejo; anque creo que se te da mejor hacer el idiota por los foros.

Paso de ti, ya cansas y no aportas nada, eres débil, ponzoñoso, feo además de idiota, en fin, un asco de persona, sin educación ni vergüenza.

Que te vaya "bien".

Sorry second head, FERREIRA is essentially a PORTUGUESE name, not easily found in Galicia. However, the surname FerreirO is very Galician.

Your t-r-o-l-l buddy is nothing but a delusional charlatan spreading exaggerated, cherry picked (and in great part outdated) information.

Yes, but you know? Ferreiro was taken and then I have to choose Ferreira.
Nevermind because Spaniards and Portugueses are brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 153524 times.

Back