Guess the nationality

1 She is Marina Rodrigues, Miss Portugal
2 wrong (although she is from a Muslim country)
3 wrong
4 She is Sandra Veiga, Miss Cantabria (northern Spain)
2. bosnia
3.italy

1 She is Marina Rodrigues, Miss Portugal
2 wrong (although she is from a Muslim country)
3 wrong
4 She is Sandra Veiga, Miss Cantabria (northern Spain)
2. bosnia
3.italy

2. Wrong. She is Imane el Bani, Miss Morocco
3. Right. She is Gloria Zoboli, Miss Sardinia (Italy)

Guess the ethnicity of these four European women.

Here are the answers for the four images I posted yersterday.

L-R

1) Polish (north)

2) Portuguese (Madeira)

3) French (Burgundy)

4) Greek (Athens region)

Here are the answers for the four images I posted yersterday.

L-R

1) Polish (north)

2) Portuguese (Madeira)

3) French (Burgundy)

4) Greek (Athens region)

Hahaha, I knew you'd say that the first o second was Spaniard or Portugues.
Number 3 is Natalia Zabala, from Spain, as I said and not from Burgundy (France) as you said, you are so liar!!! She was Miss Spain 2007, I remembered her face but I didn't know why, I now know it :LOL:
Of course, You have removed her photo, but neverminds, here we have Natalia Zabala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yty2EmJCcbY&feature=fvsr

It is obvious your example is not the same person, fool. You're the liar, and out of your mind.

Number 3 is Natalia Zabala, from Spain, as I said and not from Burgundy (France) as you said, you are so liar!!! She was Miss Spain 2007, I remembered her face but I didn't know why, I now know it :LOL:
Of course, You have removed her photo, but neverminds, here we have Natalia Zabala

So, the second is Portuguese. Big f******g deal. She's Nina Andrade Silva and her look is not that uncommon in Portugal or Spain. Think I'm going to post photos of extreme atypicals or non indigenous types like you do. What a dolt you are.

Mendacious one, obviously you are playing games. Here is the French photo again. There is NO match between her and Zabala. The facial structures and hairline are completely different.:useless:

Mendacious one, obviously you are playing games. Here is the French photo again. There is NO match between her and Zabala.

So, the second is Portuguese. Big f******g deal. She's Nina Andrade Silva and her look is not that uncommon in Portugal or Spain. Think I'm going to post photos of extreme atypicals or non indigenous types like you do. What a dolt you are.

Yeah, It's common :rolleyes: You better not come to Spain because you'll get a tremendous disappointment.
Although if you go to Mallorca or Alicante in Spain and Faro in Portugal you will see many blondes: places invaded by Swedish and German tourists, lol.

Yeah, It's common :rolleyes: You better not come to Spain because you'll get a tremendous disappointment.
Although if you go to Mallorca or Alicante in Spain and Faro in Portugal you will see many blondes: places invaded by Swedish and German tourists, lol.

It's not UNCOMMON, meaning you see such people with some reasonable frequency in both countries. I DID NOT say it's a "common" or typical look.

Honestly, no well-informed person on Eupedia, Iberian or not, takes much of what you say seriously. You're done...toast.

Yes, much like Milan, Torino, Venice, etc. Even one of your Italian ministers complained about these "blond invaders", so exotic and uncommon in your ancestral Italy.

how many hostility against the member ferreira here... just because he is a spaniard telling the truth about the typical look of the spaniards...

Good posts as always Ferreira.

Para el pobre diablo canek.

Open your mind and discover what people enjoy in life, says this wonderful andalusian singer.

Canek and the faux Galician: two pathologically insecure, shameless liars. Quite sad.

Canek and the faux Galician: two pathologically insecure, shameless liars. Quite sad.

I totally agree that Ferreira and Canek are ****** with anti-Spanish agenda, but you Spaniards continue feeding them... Stop doing it and I'm sure they will get tired of being ignored and stop.

Yes, and yet another thread goes down the toilet because of this stupid Spanish/South American bickering. You all need to grow up.

This thread has been viewed 108554 times.

Back