Where can North Africans pass in Europe?

In general where can North Africans pass as native Europeans?

• Spain

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Portugal

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • France

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • British Isles

• Scandinavia

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Germany

• Italy

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Sicily

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Malta

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Bulgaria

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia

• Greece

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Ukraine

• Romania

• Hungary

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Poland

• Finland

• Netherlands

• Cyprus

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The morphology or appearance in the north of Africa repeats itself, I want to say that it gives the sensation that perhaps they are groups with a major grade of "purity" and there are faces or bodies that are as you trace, thing that does not go on to the same grade in countries of the European Mediterranean where there is slightly any more of variety of phenotype, more diversity of faces and nevertheless the bereberes for example observe big quantity of archetypes multiplied, almost equal, identical almost or almenos is the sensation.

Iberia and Sicily I think. PS: oreo_cookie's thread are great... I don't know why some people is frightened about talking about the similiraties of africans/near-easterner and south europeans. Regards.

Iberia and Sicily I think. PS: oreo_cookie's thread are great... I don't know why some people is frightened about talking about the similiraties of africans/near-easterner and south europeans. Regards.
It's mostly because that people who usually talk about the similiraties of africans/near-easterner and south europeans clearly have agenda behind it.

Broadly speaking it is an impossible subject, perhaps with special and exceptional cases could.

A few (those not admixed with subsaharian africans), can pass in some areas of southern europe... but the most part are immediately spotted in southern europe as too much exotic

Malta, Spain, Portugal, and possibly Sicily although I did not vote for it.

Mainland Italy is definetley out of the question.

Malta, Sicily, Southern Italy and Cyprus. Some of the examples might pass in the Canaries, but NATIVES from there are not genetically European / Spaniard.

Malta, Sicily, Southern Italy and Cyprus. Some of the examples might pass in the Canaries, but NATIVES from there are not genetically European / Spaniard.

well i don't think so, before southern italy and cyprus the whole iberians peninsula has more genes labelled on genetic researches as "north africans", give cesar what is to cesar, and not something that in us is smaller than among your kind, our "exotic" genes are west asian not northern africans.

even if i consider pure berberid look, europoid, so you can sleep well,.. just kidding lol

To confuse an Arab or a Berber with an average Spaniard one should be blind/extremely biased/have no idea about people's looks...

To confuse an Arab or a Berber with an average Spaniard one should be blind/extremely biased/have no idea about people's looks...

No kidding. The very notion is ludicrous...

Something else to consider. The small number of Berber markers in Iberia are very ancient (Mesolithic or Neolithic) and have no impact on the phenotypes of AUTOCHTHONOUS Iberians. End of story. This is a useless thread that needs to be closed...incredible.

well i don't think so, before southern italy and cyprus the whole iberians peninsula has more genes labelled on genetic researches as "north africans", give cesar what is to cesar, and not something that in us is smaller than among your kind, our "exotic" genes are west asian not northern africans.

even if i consider pure berberid look, europoid, so you can sleep well,.. just kidding lol

Check the latest autosomal DNA statistics.

I think a lot of 'arabic' and 'berberic' North African individuals AND AT AN INDIVIDUAL LEVEL could pass as southern Europeans, as Spanyards, Portugueses, South Italian, Cypriots, Greeks, even French people (a part of these populations) - as a group, it is IMpossible - but not all the North African people could pass as S-European: some of them are very different, even if "caucasoid" at first sight, and some of them, because of their Subsaharian slight influences, cannot do it at all...
some of them show even an apparently and partially "asiaticoid look" where indeed I believe some 'khoisan' old heritage could be involved - and I add THERE ARE BIG DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE REGIONAL POPULATION OF MAGHREB

I think a lot of 'arabic' and 'berberic' North African individuals AND AT AN INDIVIDUAL LEVEL could pass as southern Europeans, as Spanyards, Portugueses, South Italian, Cypriots, Greeks, even French people (a part of these populations) - as a group, it is IMpossible - but not all the North African people could pass as S-European: some of them are very different, even if "caucasoid" at first sight, and some of them, because of their Subsaharian slight influences, cannot do it at all...
some of them show even an apparently and partially "asiaticoid look" where indeed I believe some 'khoisan' old heritage could be involved - and I add THERE ARE BIG DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE REGIONAL POPULATION OF MAGHREB
I still have to meet at least one of those... I used to live in the Netherlands for several years and I've seen hundreds if not thousands of Moroccans, Algerians and other NA people there. Not a single one could pass for a Spaniard or Italian etc.

I have seen exceedingly few who could "pass" in France, Portugal and Spain. Malta and Cyprus would be where SOME could blend in.

well, among nortehrn africans those more similar to souther europeans of mediterranean look are tunisians, algerians and maybe libians, absolutely not moroccans or egyptians, wixh have more subsaharian admixture sometimes i speculate about 25%-30% based on their look. But those who have immigrated to italy are only moroccans and egyptians (those who look less similar to mediterranean european); and few tunisians which indeed in some cases can pass as locals.

there area exceptions among moroccans and egyptians that in some remote parts can be unmixed with subsaharians; for example the half italian ahalf egyptian footballplayer el sharawy looks like a local, i wouldn't guess him as not typical italian

there area exceptions among moroccans and egyptians that in some remote parts can be unmixed with subsaharians; for example the half italian ahalf egyptian footballplayer el sharawy looks like a local, i wouldn't guess him as not typical italian

Not a good example :) His mother is Italian...

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 59429 times.

Back