Differences between Western(Catholic-Protestant) and Orthodox civilisations.

Garrick is a decent person, and he didn't allow himself to start a nationalistic debate with you.
I, on the other hand, am not Serbian and I fell free to publicly notice the roots of your deviant behavior, without the need to get involved into some Serbian-Albanian hate dialogue.

Garrick is a decent person, and he didn't allow himself to start a nationalistic debate with you.
I, on the other hand, am not Serbian and I fell free to publicly notice the roots of your deviant behavior, without the need to get involved into some Serbian-Albanian hate dialogue.

1b47a3f7a2d193fc9a409455484e645d.png
40e4852f06df69c9d07f8b6edae51cd3.png
8a16cafe1456ff19cecb39b98d1f0a5b.png

The history of Albanians is the history of a people without support who always fought against Eastern onslaughts, Slavic-Orthodox and Islamic-Ottoman.

We as a people during our history have always fought and we have seen with hope from the west.
For us the sun rises in the west. And after 500 years thanks God the "East chapter" in our history is closed.
Such for you Yetos and your panorthodox and panhellenic propaganda.
And when you discuss with me use arguments not large letters, this don`t help you.
How is it possible that a man like you, an Engineer, go around the forums insulting Albanians.

DISGUSTING

Yeah Yeah Yeah,
you were Allies with Ottomans,
you suck many times Greece, you served the Ottomans for centuries,

do not lie to your shelf,
the Arnauts, the ones who forget to return, the mercenairies of Ottoman empire,

there is no need to Lie, neither to you neither to us,

Your PanAlbanism is build by lies,

Yeah Yeah Yeah,
you were Allies with Ottomans,
you suck many times Greece, you served the Ottomans for centuries,

do not lie to your shelf,
the Arnauts, the ones who forget to return, the mercenairies of Ottoman empire,

there is no need to Lie, neither to you neither to us,

Your PanAlbanism is build by lies,

I repeat my question, how is possibile a person who claims to be an engineer that presumably has an educational and cultural level goes from one forum to another to provoke and insulting Albanians.

TO ALL THE MEMBER OF THIS FORUM THIS PERSON WITH NICKNAME YETOS FOR HIS SHAME GOES THROUGH THE MOST BANAL FORUMS INSULTING ALBANIANS "DISCUSSING" WITH TEENAGERS. AND HE IS AN IGNORANT DON`T PAY ATTENTION TO HIM.
IT`S A SHAME FOR YOU YETOS.

Now i will tell you the truth. I know wery well who are you. And all this time i have used you not to prove you that your country is liberated by albanians because as an Greek General Mr Kalergi said:

The real Greeks would never have driven out the Turks. They were too degraded even to wish for liberty. For many years after we had achieved our own independence they called the times of Turkish rule ^the good times.^ It was the Albanians and Macedonians and -foreigners who fought the Turks. Conversations with M. Thiers, M. Guizot, and other distinguished persons, during the Second Empire; (1878) VOL II p 304-305

Even kids know this.
No, my intentions was to prove to LeBroke that as Fallmerayer said:

"Hellenes do not exist in Europe anymore. The universal creations of their spirit and a few ruins remained are the proofs of once upon a time the Hellenes existed. Because there is not even a single drop of pure hellenic blood flowing through the veins of christian population of today's Greece." (Austrian, Tirol, Historian Jakob Philip Fallmerayer, Geschichte der Halbinsel Morea I, Stuttgart-1830)

Because as my friend Gustav Klimt had said , no kangaroo in Austria only in Australia, so no greeks in modern time only in ancient book.

Last edited:
About you, you told us that you are from Greek Macedonia and you know your genealogy up to three generations and consider yourself an true macedonian and an pagan, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH.
THAT`S YOUR ORIGINE:

2lldkyp.png

eupwco.png

r9onk4.png

You are one of those karamanlides:
Karamanlidika.jpg

Karamanlidika inscription found on the door of a house in İncesu, Turkey
Look the inscription on top: Masha'Allah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karamanlides

Now can you tell us some of those jokes?

Exi eise akoma pe Irakli Pidhis, ponai to nkollo, mporeis na kathis tora stin karekla se 5 lepta? Ade ox,ox.
Such for you.

Canova-Hebe_30_degree_view.jpg

I like this.

This is part of a private message sent by Yetos to me 10.09.2014, these are his words:

"besides I went at his village, and know the lands there, when i served my military obligations,
for 3 months I was shooting Albanians, I enjoy it much",

i repeat my question, how is possibile a person who claims to be an engineer that presumably has an educational and cultural level goes from one forum to another to provoke and insulting albanians.

to all the member of this forum this person with nickname yetos for his shame goes through the most banal forums insulting albanians "discussing" with teenagers. and he is an ignorant don`t pay attention to him.
it`s a shame for you.

now i will tell you the truth. I know wery well who are you. And all this time i have used you not to prove you that your country is liberated by albanians because as an greek general mr kalergi said:

the real greeks would never have driven out the turks. They were too degraded even to wish for liberty. For many years after we had achieved our own independence they called the times of turkish rule ^the good times.^ it was the albanians and macedonians and -foreigners who fought the turks. conversations with m. Thiers, m. Guizot, and other distinguished persons, during the second empire; (1878) vol ii p 304-305

even kids know this.
No, my intentions was to prove to lebroke that as fallmerayer said:

"hellenes do not exist in europe anymore. The universal creations of their spirit and a few ruins remained are the proofs of once upon a time the hellenes existed. because there is not even a single drop of pure hellenic blood flowing through the veins of christian population of today's greece." (austrian, tirol, historian jakob philip fallmerayer, geschichte der halbinsel morea i, stuttgart-1830)

because as my friend gustav klimt had said , no kangaroo in austria only in australia, so no greeks in modern time only in ancient book.

correct no Albania, only west Turkey

It makes sense to public something like this only if you believe that it is applicable for Albanians also.

What`s the problem Ike? Why you start to speak me?

BTW, DID YOU LIKE MY NEW AVATAR?

King Bardhyl you are only back after a ban, I think you should rethink your attitude about now and stop posting members private messages online.

This is part of a private message sent by Yetos to me 10.09.2014, these are his words:

"besides I went at his village, and know the lands there, when i served my military obligations,
for 3 months I was shooting Albanians, I enjoy it much",

Indeed,
how would you act against Lazaret mafia, drug dealers,
mules loaded of heroin, and chassis,
AK47 shoot you back,
indeed,

NOW GO BACK AND CRY, AND SAY, OUR HERO IS KASTRIOTI, BUT WE ARE CHILDREN OF VALLAVAN PASHA.
GO BACK AND CRY AND MAKE THE INNOCENT, WE FOUGHT ISLAMIC OTTOMANS, BUT WE ALLY WITH THEM TO SUCK GREECE MANY TIMES< AND WE SERVE THEM IN THE WARS AND BATTLES,
IS IT TRUE THAT IN THE BATTLES OF AUSTRIA SULEIGMAN THE MAGNIFICENT HAD ARNAUT ARMY AS THE BEST, A GIFT BY HIS WIFE?

I also travel all Devolis river taking hydrologic measurements, and was protected by Albanian singurimi,
your doctor's hydropower plants, were designed by Nato engineers, much before you know it,
but your doctor ate the money, remember?
the dead man in Tirana?

King Bardhyl you are only back after a ban, I think you should rethink your attitude about now and stop posting members private messages online.

What you disturb, the fact that i publish a private message or the threatening content ?

What you disturb, the fact that i publish a private message or threatening content ?
The content is a different matter. Private messages are between those who send and receive them, not to be posted on the forum board.

The content is a different matter. Private messages are between those who send and receive them, not to be posted on the forum board.

Ok, I did not know this rule.
But you have to take in consideration that message.

The publication of private messages may necessitate a reprimand or a penalty. However, anyone who would use our private message function to write such a thing to another member should be banned permanently.

I repeat i did not know this rule. but you can understand my behavior during these days, you can read my posts and you will see how I avoid provocations.

The publication of private messages may necessitate a reprimand or a penalty. However, anyone who would use our private message function to write such a thing to another member should be banned permanently.
Yes, the PM system is a privilege and is not intended for abuse of members.

This thread has been viewed 85844 times.

Back