Politics Future of Greece

Greeks monetary future:

• Greeks will stay in Eurozone

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Greek will go back to Drachma

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
You need to work "smart" like the Dutch.

I also suspect the Greeks only turn up to work but achieve little.
Efficiency is very important, and so is having right businesses.

I dont know why people keep saying the Greeks the Greeks the Greeks.The Syriza party of Tsipras won 36% of the Greek vote and not 100. So what ALL the Greeks have to do with it?.
I guess on base of some majority and general trend. There were few parties in power through last couple of decades, but none was able to turn Greece around. Also Tsipras got 60% support in referendum.

People who vote do not get crash courses on Economics and can easily vote on vague promises such as a vow to stop all austerity measures, which sounds like sweet music to the less informed men and women who have a right to vote as much as any professional. Tsipras looked bright and trust worthy and probably no one asked but 'how would you do that sir?' and driven by blind faith. But the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Now we see the consequences.
That's the part of democratic system which needs to be reformed. People don't understand issues and consequences they are voting on.

I guess on base of some majority and general trend. There were few parties in power through last couple of decades, but none was able to turn Greece around. Also Tsipras got 60% support in referendum.

That's the part of democratic system which needs to be reformed. People don't understand issues and consequences they are voting on.

Greece will go to the polls again in October, so a new government can cancel any agreements that the current Government has made.

Best for Greece is as I stated before ...to leave the EU

Why Italy and Spain support Greece...........because If Greece leaves the EU , investors will have lost their money, they will be in a panic and will quickly demand their owed money from Italy and Spain immediately, these states cannot repay at the moment , ..................so, their support of Greece is only for self interest.
Italy and its feudal centralist system of government needs to disappear and become federated like Germany or USA to survive

indeed however the referendum (while not making any kind of sense and only acted as a smoke screen that fades very quickly) was not very straight forward and highly ambiguous. It would have been to the tune as saying would you like to pay taxes or not? Guess what I would have voted :)

Parties these days hire professionals to advise on how to promote the best image to the general public. What to wear how they look and what to say and when and buzz lines people love so much. The parties with best finances normally do best irrelevant to the issues. Then the U Turns and all unkept promises can be blamed on a multitude of factors normalyl fall in 'beyond our control' card.

LeBrok
Nobody has against your analysis, for example I read from word to word your messages.

But let the members from Greece, who objectively know the terrain, to express their views which can be contrary to yours.

It is logical that people on the ground, and people who watching from the side, see the situation differently, especially when the problem is very complex; take in account this situation concerns people in the terrain most.

Guys it will not work,

it is just a roll the problem to near future,

told ya, GS through Greece manage to get paid multiple times the money it gave,

TO UNDERSTAND ALL
the Greek loan is total 36 to most and 60 to some other billion E,
the rest are just birth and small letters
Greece already paid 120 billion E
since you know, how much paid EU citizens to GS and banks
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE TRAP?

I will use something from M friedman,
IN THE FREE WORLD I HAVE THE RIGHT AND FREEDOM TO SLEEP AND DREAM THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE RICH.
Now tell me, how me or a Greek, or to expand more a EU citizen can be rich when he has to pay GS while he took no money?
what Schaublnd and IMF manage is just this, they blame Greece or other etc etc, but not bankers, and forced Eu citizens to pay them

in Communism i was a slave, cause due to 'equality' I could not dream, they told me what to dream, and my dream should be the same 'equal' with all people
in modern 'Rothschild' Capitalism I am still a slave, since my dream is how to get off the wieght others put me,
how i will pay back 10 tims the money others took,
so as a 'homo Sapiens' i will use my brain not on how i will pay the money I never took, but on how to get rid fast of the weight, so to have time to dream that i will be rich
it is self preserve instict 'ενστικτο συντηρησης',

we destroy how many countries, why not some more banksters who although know the risk, continue this policy,
if EU did not manage to stop these money vultures, events like the NAPOLEON or WW1 or WW2 will continue even with EU

to expand more
all European are protesting, even in this Forum
NO money to Greece, No solidarity, No Help, etc etc,
but do they know that they pay GS or the rest banksters?
now the case of Greece was first time in EU,
and that creates a substractum to any other country after Greece,

but does not create a substractum to any money vulture to give 'loans' to countries,
so what if tomorrow Latvia or luxembourg or England comes to such position?
we will need again the 'good guy' Angela? and the 'ungly guy' Scauble to 'fight the 'bad guy'?
we are leaving money vultures to 'spread toxic loans' and then EU citizens to pay,
Told ya Schauble won the fight but lost the war,
cause he did not 'punish' the other bad guy, the bankster.
and what will be tomorrow if another country comes in such position?
again haircut of deposits?
or rest EU citizens will pay again the Bankster?

and to pass to the other site,
WITH LITTLE MONEY, you can make geopolitical and geostrategical games, earn divine fortune, make a country work for you,
just find the right man (politician) for the job.
Sorry guys but Europe did not learn from the last 3 centuries history,
and EEC for the nations has become EU for Banksters.

PS
bankster did not target the Diogenes (Διογενης) cause 'ουκ αν λαβεις παρα του μη εχοντος' (nothing to take from the one who has nothing)
Bankster target the fat victim with weak character

PS2
IF A STATE IS WEAKER THAN A BANK
I DO NOT WANT A EU ID CARD,
I WANT A BANK ID CARD,
maybe in future id cards write to wich bank we own, or to wich we have deposits, instead of our state nation etc,
GO ON DESTROY STATES, SAVE BANKS

Last edited:
How could I have failed to realize that anyone who disagrees with your (the German) position is biased, whereas your position is obviously totally objective and economically sound?

l'économie, c'est l'art de prédire le passé

Guys last days all my posts are 'hanged' in forum, but dissapear and appear whenever and if,
what is going on?
could it be my internet provider?

l'économie, c'est l'art de prédire le passé

Χρημα πολλοι εμισησαν, Δοξα ουδεις
many hated money, non the Glory

milleniums people survived with no money
freedom and dream are stronger

They still giving money to Greece. Unbelievable. All those money is going to be spend without any profit. The Greece will still have fun with German money. Bravo Greeks, well done , you are smarter than all

Guys last days all my posts are 'hanged' in forum, but dissapear and appear whenever and if,
what is going on?
Who knows, maybe the Schauble spies [emoji2] are working. .....
I am kidding ,kidding

Come on, do you really believe this kind of propaganda. They go to pension on 55 years old

If you had bothered to investigate the economy you might have discovered that people were sometimes encouraged to go on early retirement because there are not enough jobs to go around and this frees some up for younger people.

Likewise, unlike Germany with its large factories employing lots of heavily unionized workers who have negotiated very short work weeks, a very large proportion of Greeks own their own small businesses. If you were familiar with that dynamic you would know that small business owners never work a 35 or 40 hour work week. Nor do owners of small farms (or ranches for that matter). That's not to say that there wasn't cronyism involved with benefits being given to party regulars, at least if Greece is similar to other areas with such problems.

Things are usually more complicated than the propoganda and group think that certain countries feed their people.

Χρημα πολλοι εμισησαν, Δοξα ουδεις
many hated money, non the Glory

milleniums people survived with no money
freedom and dream are stronger
Yes [emoji6], but Holland saved you guys. But you are still on the time to deny the agreement made by Tsipras on the parliament. Carry on. All we will see how it's gonna happen. Reject the deal . Refuse it.

[emoji629]

If you had bothered to investigate the economy you might have discovered that people were sometimes encouraged to go on early retirement because there are not enough jobs to go around and this frees some up for younger people.

Likewise, unlike Germany with its large factories employing lots of heavily unionized workers who have negotiated very short work weeks, a very large proportion of Greeks own their own small businesses. If you were familiar with that dynamic you would know that small business owners never work a 35 or 40 hour work week. Nor do owners of small farms (or ranches for that matter). That's not to say that there wasn't cronyism involved with benefits being given to party regulars, at least if Greece is similar to other areas with such problems.

Things are usually more complicated than the propoganda and group think that certain countries feed their people.
Anxhela, I am sorry, but you are wrong about Greek economy. Probably you don't have information. In the past in Greece were a lot of jobs to do. Many Albanian emigrants worked there, because the Greeks refused to work . I am very informed about the Greek economy. I know from my friends working there, that Greeks don't like to work and they have a high standard of life. Why Greeks should have big pensions. All this anti German propaganda is disgusting. Germans are really hardworking people. Greece is fooling around with all Europe. I am sorry for my words but I am trying to be sincere . Thei need to reduce in maximum their pensions. To bring at 70 their pension age . To reduce in maximum their military budget. To reduce the administration salaries. And in the end they should sell some of their islands [emoji57]. Angela, I respect your opinion on the other threads, but here you are wrong, very wrong.

[emoji629]

LeBrok
Nobody has against your analysis, for example I read from word to word your messages.

But let the members from Greece, who objectively know the terrain, to express their views which can be contrary to yours.

It is logical that people on the ground, and people who watching from the side, see the situation differently, especially when the problem is very complex; take in account this situation concerns people in the terrain most.
No problemo. Though outsiders tend to have more objective view, and people involved often are too emotional to think straight.

what is going on?
I found one or two in moderated box, got them unstuck.

Yetos, we know you have a very strong opinion about genesis of this Greek crisis. Can you tell us what is the best solution for Greece in your mind?

This thread has been viewed 228176 times.

Back