Is Turkey a Western country ?

LoL, dude get straight, Albanians are invaders on Kosovo. We here on Balkan, know you're going for Green Corridor, and your stories about alleged religious paradise don't have any importance, because we nkow your goals. Turkey is onto what it had a century ago.

800px-Map-of-Ottoman-Empire-in-1900-German.svg.png

And Erdogan doesn't restrain from saying it:

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/davutoglu-erdogan-s-kosovo-statement-misinterpreted
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/turkish-president-erdogan-visits-bosnia-s-capital
Invaders into their own country,!! nonsense. 95 % of inhabitants of Kosova are ethnic Albanians. They couldn't be invaders! Nonsense

I read Serbian sources very few.

A lot has been written about it in media and Internet including Albanian sources and there were video clips which Albanians set.

Albanians are massively welcomed Erdogan, members of Turkish minority are irrelevant.

Several pictures (not Serbian sources):

turkish_foreign_policy.jpg

1372453365-people-in-kosovo-protest-in-favor-of-turkish-pm-erdogan_2203264.jpg

645887007306.jpeg
Those pictures do not show us nothing. Serbia welcomed the tsar Putin with military parade, and with great honors. Serb president kissed and embraced him with an immense love. Check on YouTube

Invaders into their own country,!! nonsense. 95 % of inhabitants of Kosova are ethnic Albanians. They couldn't be invaders! Nonsense

You mean, after 300 years of ethnic cleansing they are.

You can see Muslim interlocutor speaks about the Islamic union and that is caliphate.

Nothing wrong with this sort of dialog, moreover something can be learned, it is worthwhile to read, and I personally think dialog with Muslims is necessity.

Caliphate is the aspiration of many Muslims around the world, Muslims are 1/4 of World population, it is impossible to ignore.

About caliphate there are a lot of sources, Islamic and nonIslamic, but here I will give only one illustration:

http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-...nce-of-the-caliphate-in-islam.html?Economics=

One Catholic Christian wants know about caliphate and he gets a response by Muslim scholar:

"The idea of khilafah is therefore a natural outcome of the fundamental concept of the unity of life, which relates to the oneness of God. That is to say, Islam does not allow a separation between religion and state, as it strives to attain a unity between belief and practice, between individual ethics and social ethics, between religion and life."

"The Muslims should turn to divine guidance for a way out, and we see in the Qur’an and the Sunnah clear guidelines: the unity of the Muslim Ummah can be achieved by a single leadership for Muslims in the spiritual as well as the mundane spheres. Such a leadership is called the caliphate.
"

"Given the present predicaments of Muslims the world over, one may think that the Islamic caliphate is too idealistic to be realized here and now. Yet there are hope of and scope for its restoration, maybe in a yet unforeseen form, but serving its chief objectives in the future. "
No one or any member here in this thread mentioned any caliphate. Only you did it all the time. Caliphate is a medieval state, nothing more. It is history story

Give us example(s) EU benefiting Christian organizations. Explain how EU is racist. Feel free to point any racist laws. Otherwise your accusations are just piles of garbage.
EU is helping all the time the Greece. The help given to Greeks, is much larger comparing to other nations. Albania, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria,Macedonia, Montenegro, etc having too many economical problems, but EU is taking care only for Greece. This mean a lot. Maybe they think that the Greeks are a superior race. This mean racism

Yes I can:

"The forces generating and sustaining the so-called Kosovo Liberation Army have remained mostly hidden. What's really behind the KLA has become more important now that President Bill Clinton has started a war against Yugoslavia. Many reports in the past have mentioned the covert forces involved with the KLA. For example, on July 15, 1998, PBS Newshour reported that U.S. Vietnam War veterans were training KLA mercenaries in Albania..." (source)

"Amply documented by European police files, acknowledged by numerous studies, the links of the KLA to criminal syndicates in Albania, Turkey and the European Union have been known to Western governments and intelligence agencies since the mid-1990s ..." (source)

"MEK’s plans to replace its former terrorist training camps in Iraq with a new camp in Albania....The MEK is trying to get support in the West for its fundamental aim of opposing Iran..." (source)

"During the 1990s, Albania became a safe-haven for members of Egyptian Islamic Jihad and al-Qaeda...
These actions had ultimately been necessitated by the reckless and opportunistic policy of the Albanian government in the early 1990s, when then-President Sali Berisha allowed foreign Islamic radicals to establish a foothold in the country, under the tacit support of the then-intelligence chief Bashkim Gazidede. (Following the March 1997 riots and the toppling of Berisha’s government, Gazidede fled to Syria and then Turkey;..."(source)

"Turkey was safe haven for Jabhat al Nusra, later ISIS. Turkish citizens have been involved in organ harvesting in Kosovo."(source)

"V Rrokum teaches among others, has said Sevim Dağdelen German Bundesëehr’i has been for 16 years in Kosovo, according to her, no one else has achieved the objectives it has had. MP of Turkish origin has strongly attacked UÇK’n and its former leaders who now run the government of Kosovo, which, according to her, related to recent attacks “terrorist” in Macedonia and neighboring countries."(source)

"Macedonia, or its institutions of state were target of a terrorist attack, informed Tuesday Assistant Interior Minister, Ivo Kotevski. Kotevski added that a group of about 40 persons entered the “Gosince” watchtower, located at Macedonia’s north border. The intruders were heavily armed, spoke Albanian language and wore insignia associated with the Kosovo Liberation Army or the National Liberation Army. The attackers tied the officers with handcuffs, hit one of them, and used a camera to record the entire event.
With the help of a translator who spoke in poor Macedonian language, the group leader told the policemen that they are from the UCK, and that Ahmeti or Gruevski can’t save them, that they want their own state, refuse to accept the Ohrid framework agreement, and will kill Macedonian officers if they come back to man the police station”, Kotevski said, adding that the Interior Ministry is currently taking steps to clear up the incident.Members of the armed group gave the police officers half an hour to leave the police station, before they liquidate them."(source)

"KFOR officers report that their orders are to disregard crimes: “Of course it’s mad,” a French commander said, “but those are the orders, from NATO, from above.” NATO forces also “seem completely indifferent” to attacks by “armed ethnic Albanian raiders” across the Serb-Kosovo border “to terrorize border settlements, steal wood or livestock, and, in some cases, to kill,” leaving towns abandoned."(source)

...etc. Infinite list.

CIA and Islamic terrorists are creating hell here on Balkan.
Writing a long, long post, doesn't mean you are right.
So to conclude, you think that Albanians are some kind of terrorist- criminal syndicate country, supported by the USA? ! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] .

What indigenous Balkan people are threatened by Russians? Thracians, Aromanians, Greeks?
I'd see zombies here rather than Turks. We should have never let them step in Europe in the first place....
What zombies are you talking about. Who are those zombies?

I can understand criticizing certain aspects of different religions, but you're going too far. Have some self constraint, and stop acting high and mighty. Turks are people just like you and everyone else, and it's hypocritical since you as someone from Serbia/Balkans share a lot of your DNA with them.
You mean Ike? He is from Serbia? [emoji47] [emoji47] [emoji47] !! I thought he is Russian

You mean, after 300 years of ethnic cleansing they are.
When the Turks invaded Kosova and during the invasion they had written some defters counting the population . Ottomans didn't count people by their ethnic origin, but by their religious adherence. This is a historical fact. We know somehow only the ethnic composition of the population during the last 100 years, or maximum 200 years. We don't know for sure what was the ethnic situation backward this period

Writing a long, long post, doesn't mean you are right.
So to conclude, you think that Albanians are some kind of terrorist- criminal syndicate country, supported by the USA? ! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] .

It can't be all of them in that syndicate. At least 95% of them are not, but the most distinguished ones are.

When the Turks invaded Kosova and during the invasion they had written some defters counting the population . Ottomans didn't count people by their ethnic origin, but by their religious adherence. This is a historical fact. We know somehow only the ethnic composition of the population during the last 100 years, or maximum 200 years. We don't know for sure what was the ethnic situation backward this period

Disregarding that you don't want to acknowledge medieval data, we know that number of Albanians had risen from 50 % to 95 % in tha last 150 years. And it was not a peaceful transition.

EU is helping all the time the Greece. The help given to Greeks, is much larger comparing to other nations. Albania, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria,Macedonia, Montenegro, etc having too many economical problems, but EU is taking care only for Greece. This mean a lot. Maybe they think that the Greeks are a superior race. This mean racism
I never heard about Greek race. Did you create your own definition of racism?

I never heard about Greek race. Did you create your own definition of racism?[/QUOTE

Correct! There is not a Greek race! Greeks for the reason of being the bridge between Asia and Southern Europe has for too long been the mixing point of Middle Eastern peoples and Southern European peoples. If they managed to borrow money more than they could pay them back, is not only their ability to do so, its also the failure of creditors to realize that they will never going to get at least part of their money. Nothing about race here, no jealousy what Greeks managed to pull out. In the long term Greeks will not be trustful in creditors markets so its not all good for Greece.
What troubles me is the support European powers give to Greece when it comes to blocking its neighbors efforts to join the union. They have blocked Turkey's efforts, Macedonia,s not sure Albania's. Turkey in many ways is a lot more western than Greece. Culturally they are the same. But TURKEY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RELIABLE PARTNER OF THE WEST. Greece on the other hand has not made up its mind if it wants the west or Russia. There is a lot of flirting with Russia. That I don't understand how the west tolerate Greece?

Effent,
turkey
is the 3rd Biggest country in area,and soon the second
Russia Germany Turkey,
Turkey's 2nd biggest city after Con/polis is Berlin,
Turks are the biggests minority in EU,
second/third in Deutschland Netherlands Austria France Belgium

Turkey is 2nd biggest military power in NATO after USA
Turkey is in G20,
TUrkey has or is the leader of an alliance with Azerbaitzan and many ex-Soviet states like Turkmenistan Tatzik Chechen Uzbek,
All ex Soviet states except GEORGIA when USSr collapse turn either to EU either to Turkey either with Russia like Belarus

what Turkey needs are leaders to push more reforms, or change of mind
same things we also need in Greece

There is no maximum limit so each country have to push more reforms

and about Cyprus, it was a British colony

Egypt was also a British Colony

Effent,
turkey
is the 3rd Biggest country in area,and soon the second
Russia Germany Turkey,
Turkey's 2nd biggest city after Con/polis is Berlin,
Turks are the biggests minority in EU,
second/third in Deutschland Netherlands Austria France Belgium

Turkey is 2nd biggest military power in NATO after USA
Turkey is in G20,
TUrkey has or is the leader of an alliance with Azerbaitzan and many ex-Soviet states like Turkmenistan Tatzik Chechen Uzbek,
All ex Soviet states except GEORGIA when USSr collapse turn either to EU either to Turkey either with Russia like Belarus

what Turkey needs are leaders to push more reforms, or change of mind
same things we also need in Greece

and about Cyprus, it was a British colony
Probably, the great Britain is greater military power than Turkey. The military power of the Turkey generally is overestimated.

We must also not forget that the EU is a racist organization, a sort of Christian caliphate, of course racist, where it rejects everything that is not Christian, the Catholic Church has much to do in this organization, the Jews and Israel have a special treaty by the EU, ''the enemy of your enemy is your friend''.

I have more to say, but I do not feel like talking today,will be useless on this matter.

I don't agree with you. EU is democratic union.

I high appreciate Roman Catholicism. And in EU there are Protestant and Orthodox Christians. And Jews, Hinduses, Buddhists. And Muslims too. And Atheists and Agnostics. And people with different sexual orientation. And a lot of others, EU is home for all of them.

It can't be all of them in that syndicate. At least 95% of them are not, but the most distinguished ones are.

Disregarding that you don't want to acknowledge medieval data, we know that number of Albanians had risen from 50 % to 95 % in tha last 150 years. And it was not a peaceful transition.
Albanians likewise as the Serbs were conquer by the Ottomans. Albanians didn't had their own state, so the cleansing couldn't happened. The cleansing happens by the conquerors. Albanians were not conquerors, they were conquered.

Reactions: FBS
No one or any member here in this thread mentioned any caliphate. Only you did it all the time. Caliphate is a medieval state, nothing more. It is history story

I have discussion with member who is from Morocco. And he spoke about union between Muslims and it is caliphate.

I have nothing against modern Muslim union or caliphate if Muslims want it. I only say that any country cannot be in the same time member of European union and member of Muslim union - caliphate.

I never heard about Greek race. Did you create your own definition of racism?
All the Europe is preoccupied for the Greeks and their economy, meanwhile the economy of the rest of the region is too low compared with the economy of the Greece. Double standards. What I am supposed to think! We have enough with this.

I never heard about Greek race. Did you create your own definition of racism?[/QUOTE

Correct! There is not a Greek race! Greeks for the reason of being the bridge between Asia and Southern Europe has for too long been the mixing point of Middle Eastern peoples and Southern European peoples. If they managed to borrow money more than they could pay them back, is not only their ability to do so, its also the failure of creditors to realize that they will never going to get at least part of their money. Nothing about race here, no jealousy what Greeks managed to pull out. In the long term Greeks will not be trustful in creditors markets so its not all good for Greece.
What troubles me is the support European powers give to Greece when it comes to blocking its neighbors efforts to join the union. They have blocked Turkey's efforts, Macedonia,s not sure Albania's. Turkey in many ways is a lot more western than Greece. Culturally they are the same. But TURKEY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RELIABLE PARTNER OF THE WEST. Greece on the other hand has not made up its mind if it wants the west or Russia. There is a lot of flirting with Russia. That I don't understand how the west tolerate Greece?
Greece maybe didn't blocked Albania, but for sure they slowed the European integration of Albania. Europe is helping the Greeks because of the ancient hellenes, nothing more. All this is a romanticism story. They think that Greeks have historical rights over the western civilization, but the term "historical rights" doesn't exists in a democratic society. It is an unacceptable term

Albanians likewise as the Serbs were conquer by the Ottomans. Albanians didn't had their own state, so the cleansing couldn't happened. The cleansing happens by the conquerors. Albanians were not conquerors, they were conquered.

Dude, you're speaking like a 10 year old now. Get serious.
So if you kill someone in your house then it didn't happen because the house is listed on your parents and not you? Or maybe your dad did it?

This thread has been viewed 298154 times.

Back