Religion Can Muslims live peacefully with Christians, and vice versa?

http://www.kathimerini.gr/330972/article/epikairothta/politikh/den-yparxoyn-idiwtika-aei-sthn-eyrwph
Professor Thanos Veremis, President of Greece's National Council of Education and founding member of the influential think-tank Hellenic Foundation for Defence and Foreign Policy (better known by its Greek acronym, ELIAMEP) made the following statement:

Gg translator.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

It hearts you right?

it must be very painfull to you that Greek language stayed Alive milleniums
no matter the effort of Romans Slavs Ottomans TurkoAlbans.

It must be very very painfull that nomatter the efforts to kick us from Epidamnos
to eliminate us at Orlov's
to exterminate us at 1821
WE ARE STILL HERE,
ALIVE AND STEADY AS GREEKS

sory,
I am not an Aromanian, which are parts of Albania
I am not a Slav which is part of Albania
I am not a Turk which is part of Albania
I am not a Persian which is part of Albania (Hadji-Bektashi)
I am not a Refugge
I suggest you to relax and accept it.
Bye bye

@ Βορεας

twin head eagle has to with Hettites in antique

then with Byzantine from where spread to Others,
until 7nth century Byzantium used the one head eagle,
after 7nth uses both symbols
Search the dynasty named as Ισαυροι, they were first adopted the 2 head
Probably from Armenia Flag of Mamikonian
and after 10nth the 2 head only,

but in Orthodox church there are some images
the symbol of man with 6 wings
the symbol of ox
the symbol of lion
the symbol of 2 head eagle,

anyway as official use of state it is 10nth century, you probably are right to that
but we find it unofficially at 8-9 century churches
and we know exist in church leitourgy from 3rd ecumenical congress if I am correct

you are funny,

you are a son of Ballaban pasha,
and you claim Kstrioti.
you are a Turk-Alban
but you use Catholic bishop as avatar,

what is next?
maybe you are an aromanian
but you claim to be Albanian?

thank you i needed that laugh.

at Skopjie there is also this Phillip

images

so what?

AND ALSO THIS Dusan

Tzar%20Dushan%20Skopje%204x3.jpg

is at Skopjie,

Oh do not forget him Samuel

450pxspomenik_na_tsar_samuil.jpg

So what?

tomorow they might have Merkel's Statue,
they are pluralistic culture, new so open,
and they spend huge amounts of money to decorate their city, which was a reason for big inner argue.
Does this change that you a descendant of Balaban pasha,
a statue at Skopjie?
You know well that I am not a Turk. Look at the mirror first. Indeed you are a Turk office Asia minor. Your ancestors migrated from there afterwards the exchange population between Turkey and greece. As everyone knows modern Greeks are dark skinned. Instead Albanians are light skinned. Look at mirror , you are a mix of Turks and Mongolians and Arabs. You should be thankful to arvanites, that you have a state. They saved you from the ottomans. Instead, do you have any hero of revolution who was not arberesh or vlach ?!! Your nation was not even a nation. It was invented by the British people of 19 century. And you are offending me personally many times. You know that it's so hard to find any Albanian who is a coward. Sooner or later Albanians are gonna rise Scanderbeg statues all over south epirus [emoji106]. Alexander the great was not a Greek. The statue of Scanderbeg in Skopje was built by the Albanians. The whole west Macedonia is Albanian. Did you read the recently posts of Laberia! Read to acknowledge your history. Albanians saved you tame Greeks from the assimilation of Turkey.

And stop offending the Albanian nation. They died for the Scanderbeg's flag.

Albanians, Celts and the Latin nations are the descendents of Pellasgians.

wow?

So Byzantine was not Roman? :LOL:

and the Latin in ALbania could it be Aromanian? :unsure:

just wondering :innocent:
The Byzantine state was not the true east Roman empire. The two heads were invented during the split of the empire. They represent the two capitals. So it's Roman flag. I am talking about the origin. The empire split at the end of the fourth century ad. Exactly at that moment we have the two heads of eagle. Before we had one.
Surely, today it's Albanian. Albanian are proud of that flag, no matter what is their personal religion. They don't care about some corrupted imams and priests. Scanderbeg was send by God to unified the Albanian nation. When the whole world would be riven and a mess, only Albanians would be unified under Scanderbeg's leadership. Albanians will follow his behavior and example, including, Sufi, Sunni, orthodox, catholic, protestant and atheists.

why you are a blond with blue eyes Normand? or Slav? from how it was call the Serb? Nem...
sorry can not remember
You know well what's the physical appearance of Albanians. They are different from the Greeks and Turks. Not dark skinned. Just imagine one moment if in south Greece you didn't had the arvanites.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HISTORY YOU LEARN IN ALBANIA

THE FIRST 2 HEAD EAGLE

WAS DEDICATED TO 'PATRIARCHA ECUMENICA .. NOVA ROMA' at around 360 AD if remember correct

1.jpg

BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY PATRIARCH that had 2 continents,

Europe and Asia

Jerusalem patriarch only Judea/Palestine/Cyprus
Antocheia Patriarch/Pope only ASIA
Alexandreia Patriarch/Pope only AFRICA
Roma Patriarch/pope only EUROPE

Nova Roma Patriarch EUROPE AND ASIA (East and West)

BYZANTINE FLAGS

Yellow and black = Peace, law, order , given by God's grace through the Church, as Divine Mercy to Emperror
Yellow and red = presence of his majesty, imperial family, imperial officer, THE EMPEROR HIMSHELF

7dyn-palaiologos-dynasty-eagle12.jpg

RED AND BLACK = WAR FLAG, ARMY FLAG, THE FLAG OF GENERAL Γ ΜΑΝΙΑΚΙΣ ARMY ONLY BY GENERALS

%CF%80%CE%BF%CE%BB%CE%B5%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%B7+%CF%83%CE%B7%CE%BC%CE%B1%CE%B9%CE%B1+%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85+%CE%B2%CF%85%CE%B6%CE%B1%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%B9%CE%BF%CF%85.bmp

The above is the relic of Enstradioti (venicians understand that term well) from almost 1400+ AD

UNDERSTAND IT,
THAT IS GLOBAL HISTORY AND TRUTH,
NOT THE IMAGINATION OF SOME ALBANIAN SCHOLARS

ALL THE ARMY OF MANIAKIS WERE ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS,
AS ALL ARBANITES AND ALL ARBERESH BEFORE MOVE TO ITALY
CATHOLISISM ENTER ALBANIA WITH THE ANJU AND THE NORMANDS,
ISLAM ENTERED WITH YOUR GRAND FATHER BALLABAN PASHA

THE ABOVE ARE TRUTH THAT YOU CAN NOT DENY
KASTRIOTI WAS ORTHODOX AS MAJORITY OF THAT TIME ARBANITES AND THAT IS WHY THEY BURRY THERE,

The Flag of Krokodeilos KLADAS

polemiki_simaia_tou_ysteris_byzantinis_aytokratorias.jpg

UNDERSTAND IT ONCE AND FOR ALL

your Flag is symbol of Byzantium and orthodox church

In mt ATHOS (holy mountain of global orthodox churches)
they have one flag symbol of the Con/lis patriarch

cf83cf85cf83cf83cf89cebccebf-cf84cebf-ceb1ceb3ceb9cebf-cebfcf81cebfcf83-ceb1cf80ceb1cebdcf84ceb1ceb5ceb9.jpg

neither Russian neither Serbian neither Bulgarian etc etc
Only the 2 head eagle symbol
you can see many flags there,
BUT MONKS FLAG IS THIS

and although I despite christianity and Byzantium
that is trouth
First don't insult me personally. My ancestors are not from Asia minor. Indeed yours are. All the inhabitants of Asia minor who were Christians migrated due to the exchange population from Asia minor, into Greek Macedonia and south epirus. They are just migrants of unknown ethnic origin. My old uncle has our tribe patriarchal lineage drawn in a paper in his home on highlands, from more than 400 years old. You are jealous of our ethnic roots, because you have unknown ethnic roots.

About the flag, see one of my previous posts. The Scanderbeg was not an orthodox. He was Albanian first. And he didn't care about your corrupted priests who opened the gates of Constantinople to the ottomans. He was Albanian and fought for his country till he died. What were doing at that time your grandfathers and your grandmothers? ! Yes, they were serving to the ottomans. I hope not in harems [emoji6]. You should look for your ethnic roots, of course if you have any.

sory
but in my language there is not the word islam, or muslim, only the word mohamet and mohametism and mohamethanoi or Turks the followers
Μωαμεθ Μωαμεθανισμος Μωαμεθανοι or Tourkoi not Islam neither muslim
so when someone turns to Mohamet we say he τουρκεψε (become a Turk)

when someone turns to Islam
we say he become Turk

so Turko-Polonos is the muslim Polish
Turko-Germanos is the muslim Deutsch
Turko-American are the Muslim of USA

with Turko-Alban means the Albanians who changed to Islam
sory but it has history 900 years that word, and 600 years history the term
in my language we do not have another word for he who turned to Islam, we say he become a Turk
even muslim Roma we call them τουρκογυφτοι
to distinguish them from others
Of course you don't have words [emoji23]. You are a fabricated nation. Your connection to the ancient hellenes it's a pour and false fabrication .

BLAH BLAH BLAH

It hearts you right?

it must be very painfull to you that Greek language stayed Alive milleniums
no matter the effort of Romans Slavs Ottomans TurkoAlbans.

It must be very very painfull that nomatter the efforts to kick us from Epidamnos
to eliminate us at Orlov's
to exterminate us at 1821
WE ARE STILL HERE,
ALIVE AND STEADY AS GREEKS

sory,
I am not an Aromanian, which are parts of Albania
I am not a Slav which is part of Albania
I am not a Turk which is part of Albania
I am not a Persian which is part of Albania (Hadji-Bektashi)
I am not a Refugge
I suggest you to relax and accept it.
Bye bye
You making all the time blah blah blah. Do you have and argument? You Greeko- Arab dark skinned. The Greeks are so dark skinned, probably they came from middle east. You are not even true Greeks, you are Arabs.

No. If you read Albanian history you will understand. It's the flag from Roman empire. There was not a Byzantine empire. The flag comes from the Rome heritage of Albanians. When the empire was divided in two parts, the eagle showed up with two heads. The symbol of two heads mean, the two centers of the empire, Constantinople and Rome. The eagle was the symbol of Rome.

I tried to read up on Albanian history but it is complex. However I researched the Wikipedia for the two-headed eagle.

The flag however was not used by the Romans initially. The Byzantines were Greek with a Roman emperor and ruling family. They used the single headed eagle for a long time and the two-headed eagle appeared appears in Byzantine artwork in the 10th century.

Your idea of the "two centers of the empire" is not quite what it was. Constantine saw an opportunity in remaining as emperor by leaving Rome after the Western Roman Empire had collapsed and as he had made himself the champion of the early Christians, who were Greeks (being killed by Romans), he was able to go East and build his city and become the emperor. But he did harm and he only got baptized on his death bed in the hope of getting salvation.

The first mention of a double-headed eagle in the West dates from 1250 as a symbol for Emperor Frederick II of the Holy Roman Empire.

The double-headed eagle -Wikipedia:

"originally dates from c. 3800 BC, and was the Sumerian symbol for the god of Lagash, Ninurta son of Enlil. It can also be seen in the same region in three monumental settings: Circa 1900 BC, during the Hittite surge from north-central Anatolia down into Babylonia; in Alacahöyük around 1400 BC; and in Yazilikaya before 1250 BC. Here the context looks slightly different and totally religious: The eagle returns to its ancient origins as a symbol of divine power. The two-headed eagle is seen less and less during the last Hittite period (from the 9th to the 7th century BC) and totally disappears after the end of the empire."

Also from Wikipedia:
"Lagash is an ancient city located northwest of the junction of the Euphrates and Tigris rivers i.e., Iraq
Ninurta was a Sumerian and the Akkadian god of hunting and war."

Interesting! And here is the "East and West"!

Wikipedia: "The double-headed eagle became the standard of the Seljuk Turks with the crowning of Tuğrul (meaning "Goshawk") Beg at Mosul in 1058 as "King of the East and the West" and was much used afterwards".

Sorry to all Turks, Arabs and Greeks for my rough posts here against the member Yetos. Sorry if I had hurt your feelings, but with uneducated and cowards like this member Yetos, it's impossible to act in a polite behavior. The world would be a better place without extremists people like him .

God bless you all

Sorry to all Turks, Arabs and Greeks for my rough posts here against the member Yetos. Sorry if I had hurt your feelings, but with uneducated and cowards like this member Yetos, it's impossible to act in a polite behavior. The world would be a better place without extremists people like him .

God bless you all

thank you
I apreciate that
nice to hear such a thing by you

You making all the time blah blah blah. Do you have and argument? You Greeko- Arab dark skinned. The Greeks are so dark skinned, probably they came from middle east. You are not even true Greeks, you are Arabs.

thank you,

I apreciate that from a Normand or SLav who thinks he is autochthonous,

@ Piro

so you made a post about Kastrioti statue at Skopjie,
But what about Basileus Phillp
tsar Dusan
tsar Samuel

don't you have something to add?

@Yetos
How can you stand all that hatred accumulated in you?

wow?

So Byzantine was not Roman? :LOL:

and the Latin in ALbania could it be Aromanian? :unsure:

just wondering :innocent:

You either learn to write in readable English, or stop posting. The level of your English shows how much you are worth.

I tried to read up on Albanian history but it is complex. However I researched the Wikipedia for the two-headed eagle.

The flag however was not used by the Romans initially. The Byzantines were Greek with a Roman emperor and ruling family. They used the single headed eagle for a long time and the two-headed eagle appeared appears in Byzantine artwork in the 10th century.

Your idea of the "two centers of the empire" is not quite what it was. Constantine saw an opportunity in remaining as emperor by leaving Rome after the Western Roman Empire had collapsed and as he had made himself the champion of the early Christians, who were Greeks (being killed by Romans), he was able to go East and build his city and become the emperor. But he did harm and he only got baptized on his death bed in the hope of getting salvation.

The first mention of a double-headed eagle in the West dates from 1250 as a symbol for Emperor Frederick II of the Holy Roman Empire.

The double-headed eagle -Wikipedia:

"originally dates from c. 3800 BC, and was the Sumerian symbol for the god of Lagash, Ninurta son of Enlil. It can also be seen in the same region in three monumental settings: Circa 1900 BC, during the Hittite surge from north-central Anatolia down into Babylonia; in Alacahöyük around 1400 BC; and in Yazilikaya before 1250 BC. Here the context looks slightly different and totally religious: The eagle returns to its ancient origins as a symbol of divine power. The two-headed eagle is seen less and less during the last Hittite period (from the 9th to the 7th century BC) and totally disappears after the end of the empire."

Also from Wikipedia:
"Lagash is an ancient city located northwest of the junction of the Euphrates and Tigris rivers i.e., Iraq
Ninurta was a Sumerian and the Akkadian god of hunting and war."

Interesting! And here is the "East and West"!

Wikipedia: "The double-headed eagle became the standard of the Seljuk Turks with the crowning of Tuğrul (meaning "Goshawk") Beg at Mosul in 1058 as "King of the East and the West" and was much used afterwards".

For Greeks its hard to understand others history let alone Albanian history. I recommend you one famous Austrian historian named Fallmerayer. It will help you understand who the Greeks and Albanians are. Wikipedia is not a reliable source to refer to. Even Greeks write there. Imagine now the accuracy of Wikipedia.
As to double headed eagle of Albanian flag: Yes it originates in Roman times and it was adapted latter by the Church of Eastern Rites.

For Greeks its hard to understand others history let alone Albanian history. I recommend you one famous Austrian historian named Fallmerayer. It will help you understand who the Greeks and Albanians are. Wikipedia is not a reliable source to refer to. Even Greeks write there. Imagine now the accuracy of Wikipedia.
As to double headed eagle of Albanian flag: Yes it originates in Roman times and it was adapted latter by the Church of Eastern Rites.

blah blah blah
Albanian imagination strikes again

which Roman emperror or general had twin head eagle?

This thread has been viewed 188577 times.

Back