Teal people found: Caucasians!

This video is from 2012. This Jewish retard lady has been owned for almost 4 years. She spread nothing but nonsense. I'm only interested about how much money they get for this stupid, amateurish presentation..

You seem to be a wannabe Aryan, LMAO!!! I feel sorry for you, just be happy with who you are.

This video is from 2012. This Jewish retard lady has been owned for almost 4 years. She is spreading nothing but nonsense.

She isn't even Jewish (AFAIK), but it doesn't mean that your post is not Anti-Semitic. Using Jewish as a slur is.

Goga said:
When peoples speak about EHG they seem to forget to mention also N1c1 folks? Why?

Because no EHG with N1c1 has been found so far. As I wrote, I don't work with presumptions but with evidence.

It's possible that N1c1 existed among EHGs but no samples have been found so far.

You have EHGs with R1b, R1a and J - but none with N1c1.

But I don't even find Proto-Indo-Europeans to be "superior".

This is very interesting, that people who claim to belive in evolution and
in the survival of the fittest, and also in totally different evolution lines,
are so affraid, that someone can be more evolved than others - but this
is obvious from the very theory in which they belived! Unbelivable! It was
always amazing for me, how they can be incoherent inside themselves! :)
They are even afrraid, that their evolutionist religion claims, that human
on the X islans is more evolved, that human (or maybe yet not?) on the
island Y. How it is possible to have two contradictory world views?

It is really amazing. :)

I am amazed also by this, that no N is claiming that Uralic peoples
were better, or that Vasconic were/are better or had much better
values, prietter language or sexiest women? If I would be a N, I, Q,
J, G or E I would be fighting for my tribe! :) Ten years ago I wanted
had Y with some exotic stuff, but I am unfortunatly not having it :(

Last edited:
Let's also ask ourselves how numerous could be that entire PIE "tribe" ???
In this forum is thread about that :)

http://www.psmag.com/nature-and-technology/17-to-1-reproductive-success

"Once upon a time, 4,000 to 8,000 years after humanity invented agriculture, something very strange happened to human reproduction. Across the globe, for every 17 women who were reproducing, passing on genes that are still around today—only one man did the same.

"It wasn't like there was a mass death of males. They were there, so what were they doing?" asks Melissa Wilson Sayres, a computational biologist at Arizona State University, and a member of a group of scientists who uncovered this moment in prehistory by analyzing modern genes.
Thanks, I was searching for that, but I couldn't find it.(y)

If Khvalynsk tribes numbered around 5000 people,

It is your assumption, or you take this from somewhere?

Another thing is that Indo-Europeans have been romanticized and mythologized to make them look like some supermen. The same applies to Vikings etc., but not to some other conquerors (for example Arabs of Khalid ibn Valid, Turkic warriors or Mongols of Genghis Khan have not been romanticized, at least not in Western Europe - perhaps in Mongolia, Arab countries and in Turkic countries they have been romanticized - you know people want their ancestors to be perceived in a good light, but not ancestors of others).
Holy words! Btw, I see R-L23 as a PIE marker along with R1a and Khvalynsk is a sort of proof. Then, I could mistake: only new ancient a-DNAs will tell. There is a thing that makes me mad: how do we connect a R-L23 PIE marker with a derived R-23 Basque-speaking population ?

Love that logic of Tomenable and yours. J could have been native to many places because it is so old. But R1a or R1b couldn't have been so widespred because R1a1 and R1b1 (not even basal R1a and R1b) was found in Karelia?

Alan, it was simply an example.

I can say exactly the same about J1, what I am claiming about R1 - and about every another hg which is possible to combine whith basic pralanguage and
sometimes fenotype. This is not, becasue I am a only R1 beliver. Not. If you see this like that, so you can also see me as only J1, J2, I, G, E-V13, E1b1b1,
T, L, O1, O2, O3, C3, G2, aso beliver. :) This is simple - every language family had origin in one small patrylinear tribe, and this clan was usually spreading
this language across some space. Some of this clan are dead (like nearly C1), some were killed totally (like neanderthals???), some were enslaved (as hg I),
some were scattered (like T). So this is not, because R1 is so wonderfull or mine, but because the rule.

Wasn't that exactly what I was preaching you guys a million times? but your refused to accept that R1a and R1b probably exised beyond Samara and adjusting regions?

No, I am not refused. Some people could wandering on their own or even whole
R1-M173 tribe could pass iranian plateau until they came to Samara. Why not?

Nice to see how you guys jump on that horse if it suits the own believes.

As you see - it is not true.

So you are arguing that all male lineages of Yamna was brought by EHG, cause no "J" was found in them, yet EHG themselves had some J. So Yamna who are according to you guys descend of EHG males, "stole" wifes from the Caucasus but their parents the EHG themselves had CHG type J?

I can on present day say, that Yamna was probably brought by R1 people.
They were autosomal EHG, GGG, BHG, QHG, ZHG whatever - doesn't matter.

And all this conclusion is based on two upper paleolithic/Mesolithic CHG samples, who might not even play yet a role for post Neolithic PIE because R1 lineages in the region might have arrived later as bicicleur points, because yet the Caucasus and north of the Black and Caspian Sea was yet still populated by I and J lineages.

And interesting stuff is:
Do kartvelian languages are J2? :)
Look at the positives... :p

As I wrote I would like to see if there was EHG admixture among "Teal people".
Because it could be bride exchanging, and EHGs could be becoming Teal-admixed, while Teals could be becoming EHG-admixed.
It was not necessarily a one-sided gene flow Teal -> EHG without any backflow.

Yea it could be, but I would guess, that Khvalinsk
guys did not so easy were sharing their women... :LOL:

Modern inhabitants of Caucasus are definitely admixed by people from the north of Caucasus (and by those from the south too).

Yes, now they are, but even in present day, they are
for avarage european on the north of Dunay consider
as dark looking people. But yet in times of Herodotus,
Kolkhians were exaxctly as egiptians - and Herodotus
thought, that they were the same people, because of
that similarity - they were dark in the same level. So
Did EHG were on the same level 5000 ya in caucasus?
maybe... or maybe later phnotype of Causacians were
changed agian and again couple of times... who knows :)
5000 years it is a huge period of time...

I mean E-M123 tribes.
I was talking about Akkadians and Amorites.
Assyrians were also E-M123.

Bicicleur,
this is really not some shocking news for me.
I know this since I was about 8 years old. :)

It is still visible in the distribution map of this clade.
J1-P58 somehow assimilated Semitic language, probably in the Levant before going to West Yemen (+/- 4.3 ka) from where they expanded some 3 ka.

They were probably conquerd.

For me, the most interesting thing is, (if really J1 take their language from hamites
(because I am not sure on 100% that hamito-semitic language family exist). Even
according to Le, 10.000 should not left any evidence of common pre-tounge, but
afroasiatic is claiming to be 16.000 years, so to late :) ) hwat language was original
to J1. Caspian? Or same totaly dead and unrelated who is not preserve until our time?

Because no EHG with N1c1 has been found so far.

Ugrofinian european N1c is only 3500 years old. No chance.
And even 3.500 yrs ago, they lived yet probably in Syberia,
because with Ugrians they had common ancestor less than
4300 years ago... much less, besause Yacuts split 3300 ya.

Are you now talking about yourself and your own group (whatever group you identify with), Angela ???

Because you seem to be claiming that Italians have a closer connection to PIE than Balto-Slavs. Though back in times when it was believed that there is Paleolithic Continuity of R1b in Western Europe, superiority was claimed on the basis on Continuity. So it just shows that if someone wants to claim some sort of superiority, he/she can use any, even just moderately good, excuse to do so.

Another thing is that Indo-Europeans have been romanticized and mythologized to make them look like some supermen. The same applies to Vikings etc., but not to some other conquerors (for example Arabs of Khalid ibn Valid, Turkic warriors or Mongols of Genghis Khan have not been romanticized, at least not in Western Europe - perhaps in Mongolia, Arab countries and in Turkic countries they have been romanticized - you know people want their ancestors to be perceived in a good light, but not ancestors of others).

Yes that's quite enjoyable indeed - for example new findings about CHG or Khvalynsk are enjoyable to me. And by the way, it wasn't me who was certain about anything until recently. I lost my irony because I got convinced about certain things only recently.

I try to work with evidence, not with presumptions. Of course I use my own interpretations, but IMO they are logically coherent.

And please show me which of my claims are not backed up with evidence. Then I will gladly revise them. I noticed that some other people instead are twisting evidence to fit their agenda, for example by claiming that Yamnaya autosomal admixture in Corded Ware is not really from Yamnaya, or that Teal people were not really CHG (even though Lazaridis thinks they were), and so on.

And you haven't answered my question about Teal people and why do you think they were R1b (and not for example J or R1a).

As for "blonde cowboys" - that Samara EHG (pre-Teal admixture times) with R1b was actually blonde. That's a fact.

That's rather irrelevant but you started to drag hair colours, racism and modern politics into this discussion, not me.

BTW -
Yamnaya and Catacomb were mostly dark-haired (in a sample of 17 there were 2 blondes - so 12%). Karelian hunter was dark-haired, but various predominantly R1a steppe groups had high frequencies of blonde. Hair colour is not inherited with Y-DNA.

Anyway, there is no (and probably never was) any population that was 100% blonde, or even majority blonde.

I'm sorry to see a poster for whom I've felt a great deal of respect go down this path. I actually wasn't including you in that third group although perhaps I was mistaken.

For the last time, I don't have a dog in this fight. My interest is intellectual, not emotional. I'm interested in the history and pre-history of Europe. I've been following this interest since university and graduate school. It was at that time that I discovered Luigi Cavalli-Sforza and realized that his and similar researches might be used to answer some of those questions.

What could have led you to believe that I give a darn about the relationship of Italians to PIE? I've already told you that I don't identify with any of these ancient groups. It's all too long ago, and we're all too mixed by now. Plus, everything I've seen in terms of autosomal analyses indicates that Italians in fact have a lot less Yamnaya ancestry than people in northern and eastern Europe. So how could I possibly think that Italians are closer to PIE than Balto Slavs even if I had such a bizarre view of the world?

It's apparently difficult for you and your side kick Rethel to understand it, but this isn't personal for me. I just try to follow the papers, and I also try not to get too far ahead of the data. So, sometimes I agree with your interpretation of the data, and sometimes I agree with the interpretation of the data of other posters like Alan. I often agree with Bicicleur or Maciamo or Le Brok, but sometimes not. I call it as I see it in each individual case, and not to fit any "side".

As to "substance", if you're now "certain" about all of this, good for you. I'm not. I don't see why that should be such a problem for you and throw you into this emotional turmoil. You claim to KNOW that Corded Ware represents a movement of Yamnaya people into later Corded Ware areas. I don't believe the academics made that claim, nor do I think there's any proof for that in the archaeology. Rather the opposite. The genetics also show that they were not identical to Yamnaya people. But hey, if you want to go with that, fine with me.

In that same vein, I'd like to direct your attention to your post number 238 in this thread where you have a statement in quotes presumably by me to the effect that:
"And Angela's idea that Balto-Slavs in terms of Y-DNA are "direct descendants of EHGs, not Indo-Europeans" is wrong."

I don't remember saying that, although I might have in a moment of carelessness, so if you can direct me to the thread and post where I said that I would appreciate it as I would like to edit the post. If you can't do that I would appreciate it if you could edit your post to more clearly reflect my opinion on the matter.

What I said in this thread and what is my opinion, is the following:

"I believe, as I said at the time, that the people who helped to form Corded Ware, in particular, could have been a "related" population to Yamnaya and not a descendent of Yamnaya, and therefore an "Indo-Europeanized" population. In either case, however, they were heavier in EHG, and with some EEF, and therefore carrying less "CHG". Further north, some of the Indo-Europeanized groups might have been very heavily EHG. Further south the Indo-European groups might have been more heavily CHG."

As to your comments about the CHG, I'm not sure if you're addressing me. Almost everything I've posted in this thread has been in the form of a question, so I don't understand what you could possibly find that is so upsetting in my comments. I haven't actually made up my mind about some of the implications of this paper. Is that ok with you? When I have, which will probably be after Thanksgiving as I'm cooking for eighteen, I'll undoubtedly post about it.

Fwiw I also don't see what's so upsetting about the comments others have made about it, but I'm beginning to realize that there is sub-text to some of these discussions of which I'm not aware.

CW most likely is a product of two main sources:
1) just a Mid-late Neolithic EEF with resurged WHG as the first source population for Corded.
2) Yamna like folk as the second source

If you think that CW got their input not from Yamna, but alternative Yamna like, but more EHG heavy folk - then it must be something Khvalinsk like (75% EHG and 25% CHG).

But then, well Khvalinsk is father not a son to Yamna, is not it? So, it is an open q, who Indo-Europeanized who :)

Anyway would love to see EHG, WHG, CHG and EEF ratios done for modern folk in one go.

Aryans spoke Iranic and not other Indo-European languages. So Polish people can't ever be Aryans, because they speaak Slavic and not Iranic. Polish people aren't Aryans at all. The Medes were Aryans, the ancient Persians were Aryans. Polish race has nothing to do with the Aryans of Media and Persia or Aryans of BMAC.

Thats not quite correct, if Poles are Indo Europeans(what they are) than they do have something to do with Aryans(elated), even if they are not "Aryan" themselves. Aryan is simply a noble title used by Indo_Iranic speakers and has become synonym for a branch of Indo Europeans (Indo Iranic speakers) and not Indo Europeans as a whole.

So today Aryan is basically an "ethno_cultural" term nothing more.

Last edited:
Aryans is how R1a-Z93 (and whatever else they had) Indo-Iranians called themselves.

It was Hitler & Co. who extended the name also to other Indo-European tribes, including R1b-L51 ones.

arvistro said:
But then, well Khvalinsk is father not a son to Yamna, is not it?
Yes, either father or uncle, but not son - because Yamna is younger.

Also let's note that Khvalynsk samples are apparently from 4700-3800 BC, which might be too early for M269 to be its main lineage, because according to YFull's age estimates (if we assume that they are correct*), TMRCA of M269 is just 4400 BC.

It doesn't mean that M269 did not exist in Khvalynsk tribe(s), but it could be few in numbers (and only multiplied later).

We have a sample of R1b from Khvalynsk, but we don't know if it was already M269, or something more basal.

On the other hand R1a M198 has TMRCA of 6000 BC according to YFull, so it could be more numerous in Khvalynsk than M269.

And we have 1 sample of R1a from Khvalynsk, but again - we don't know if it was M198 or something more basal.

I'd not be surprised if it turns out, that R1a-Tarim = R1a-Khvalynsk, or a lineage descended from R1a-Khvalynsk.

====================

*According to some people, YFull notoriously underestimates age by 10% to 20%. But that's just their opinion.

You are probably right, but interesting thing is, that in some volgian republics (NOT IN ALL!) middle-eastern Y-hg's (J+E+T)
are on quite high percentage level. If they slowly were coming into that area, hwen IE were still small in number, then they
could have some genetic influance on still small IE-R1 population. This of course dooes not mean, as some people would say
that this make from J,E,T-people IEs - no, they simply settle in that area, and after when IEs go on their own, they stayed
there - and luckily do not increased in number, and probably were not mingled with IE - otherwise, they would be large part
migration and population. So, if they were not slaves or travelers, they could live side by side but have different identity.

Only this ones, who have a weapon.
Rest of them was prefere to enslaved :)

Or EHG managed to become to top layer, having fancy burials and whatnot. The Caucasians become lower castes, having different ways of life. Not necessarily enslaved. Basically what all IE societies looked like. The top layer marries the entire population, the lower layers don't. Think Avar in Hungary. You don't hear of the Gepids, even as some archaeological evidence point to continuation. But I gather the Avars married their daughters.

There is some evidence of cremations in prehistoric Caucasus. Suppose this caste, layer, class kept cremating their dead. We will never find Y-DNA J then.

Aryans is how R1a-Z93 (and whatever else they had) Indo-Iranians called themselves.

It was Hitler & Co. who extended the name also to other Indo-European tribes, including R1b-L51 ones.

No, Tomenable, no.
It was name using in XIXth century as normal name, like Semitic, Hamitic, Slavic, germanic aso.
In american books still you can find that naming Aryans = Indoeuropeans. At least, there is no
doubts, what is talking about - about language or people. In polish you have two different names
for Indoiranians and for this pseudo-racial stuff.

Btw, name Aryan is claimed to be at leat 3500 years, but Hindus claimed that is much older :)
If it is so old, and it was knowing that Aryans have 3500 years, but Slavs are much younger,
and are satem with scytho-sarmation heritage, and by some theories came from the stepp,
and scythians and Sarmatians were indoiranian people, that Slaves are Aryans too. Aren't
indo-iranian people Aeyans? So Scythians and Sarmatians too. Were Slavs were 3500 years
ago - somewhwere in forest-steppe? So scientiests came to coclusion, that this name 3500
years ago were for example Slaves name too - if not, then what name and where they were?
(accordning to the knolegde from XIX cenruty? In that time it was the oldest known IE name
so it is not so strange that they used her to named whole Indoeuropeans.

Btw, not only Iranians and Hindus were using that name. Tocharians named themselves Arśi,
Arminians - Aria-men, in Poland was one lugians tribe (h)Arii, Hibernia is named Erie, in Greece
the elite was called "the bests" "aristos" and their rules aristocracy - so who was ruling class
if not Achayans and Dorians - both who conquerd Pelazgians: indoeuropeans?, and even some
remain existed in germanic peoples as Herr (lord) Heer (army) and earl - yarl - herul; The very
name Alan came from form of Arian and name of Osetians Iron. So, they connected not only
east stepp peoples, and time of existing name, but also Ireland with Iran, and concluded that
this oldest tribe name is not so strange. Today, after missusuing this word by Hitler, who was
not even an Indoeuropean, but Hamite, politcorecct people are havingwhite fever hearing that
word - but this is normal tribal name. Is he accurate to whole IE? It is a matter of debate.
Btw, this name is still using as equvalent of the term Indoeuropeans, maybe now rarer, but
until 1980s it was normal and very often.

Word is nice, or maybe someone have better option. Hyperboreans? :LOL:

*According to some people, YFull notoriously underestimates age by 10% to 20%. But that's just their opinion.

Good to know.

Not sure how reliable is Genetiker, but here are his calls for Khvalynsk samples of R1b and R1a (about which I wrote above):

https://genetiker.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/more-y-haplogroups-for-prehistoric-eurasian-genomes/

I0122 Russia Khvalynsk R1b1-M415(xP297) calls
I0433 Russia Khvalynsk R1a1-M459(xM198) calls

So according to Genetiker, Khvalynsk R1b sample was not only xM269 but even xP297, and Khvalynsk R1a was xM198.

As we know Genetiker is pushing an agenda of Paleolithic Continuity of R1b in Western Europe, though.

Do you remember his claims about El Portalon cave and that - allegedly - M269 was there? Here:

https://genetiker.wordpress.com/2015/09/08/y-snp-calls-from-copper-and-bronze-age-spain/

ATP3 Pre-Beaker Copper Age 3516–3362 BC R1b1a2-M269 calls

Other researchers did not confirm that M269 call from Genetiker, as far as I know.

So I'm probably going to wait until someone else analyses Khvalynsk samples and checks if Genetiker is right.

It was name using in XIXth century as normal name,

I foget yet, that Kimmerians were consider as iranian people, and they
are or their part an ancestors of western R1b people, so spreading the
name on the west IEs was perfectly logical and understandable.

he has an agenda but as long as he publishes his calls, I trust him
even ATP3 has been confirmed by researchers afterwards

It is also astonishing that so many of Corded Ware guys were M417 but xZ645, according to Genetiker:

https://genetiker.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/more-y-haplogroups-for-prehistoric-eurasian-genomes/

I1532 Germany Corded Ware R1a1a1-M417(xZ645) calls
I1538 Germany Corded Ware R1a1a1-M417(xZ645) calls
I1540 Germany Corded Ware R1a1a1-M417(xZ645) calls
I1541 Germany Corded Ware R1a1a1-M417(xZ645) calls
I1542 Germany Corded Ware R1a1a1-M417(xZ645) calls
I1544 Germany Corded Ware R1a1a1-M417(xZ645) calls

So all these lineages aren't dominant today, because most of Eurasian R1a is under Z645 (also Z93 is).

In case of M417, only rare M417* and rare Western European subclade CTS4385 aren't under Z645.

So it looks like most of Corded Ware male lineages got extinct too.

==================================================

The remaining two Corded Ware samples from this most recent analysis by Genetiker:

I1534 Germany Corded Ware R1a1a-M198 calls
I1536 Germany Corded Ware R1a1a1-M417 calls

Potapovka:

I0246 Russia Potapovka R1a1a1-M417 calls

Timber Grave:

I0361 Russia Timber Grave R1a1a1b2a2-Z2124 calls

It is also astonishing that so many of Corded Ware guys were M417 but xZ645, according to Genetiker:

I1538 Germany Corded Ware R1a1a1-M417(xZ645) calls
I1540 Germany Corded Ware R1a1a1-M417(xZ645) calls
I1541 Germany Corded Ware R1a1a1-M417(xZ645) calls
I1542 Germany Corded Ware R1a1a1-M417(xZ645) calls
I1544 Germany Corded Ware R1a1a1-M417(xZ645) calls

So all these lineages aren't dominant today, because most of Eurasian R1a is under Z645 (also Z93 is).

In case of M417, only rare M417* and rare Western European subclade CTS4385 is not under Z645.

So it looks like most of Corded Ware male lineages got extinct too.
Do we have a CW Thread for this news?

This thread has been viewed 168945 times.

Back