Sense of Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...the comb on the knight's helmet resembles a chicken's comb..he wouldn't wear anything to make him resemble a weaker creature...maybe perhaps chickens were much bigger and stronger thousands of years prior and he carries around a chicken as a symbol of strength and dominance.

They descend from the t-rex, so maybe ancient knights from like BC rode on giant scaly monster chickens with sharp claws and teeth as opposed to horses or goats.

Wait...the comb on the knight's helmet resembles a chicken's comb..he wouldn't wear anything to make him resemble a weaker creature...maybe perhaps chickens were much bigger and stronger thousands of years prior and he carries around a chicken as a symbol of strength and dominance.

They descend from the t-rex, so maybe ancient knights from like BC rode on giant scaly monster chickens with sharp claws and teeth as opposed to horses or goats.

Your deductions and insights are complimented by Astonishing Perfection. :)
Here is the Proof:
400_F_78615457_tJw9VKpCM0V9Je6fd3fpuL1srsk36omp.jpg

GAAAAASP!!!! IT HATH BEEN REVELDETH!!!

Oh uh also time traveling cowboys joining these knights, this is good movie material. Anyone suggest I start making movies?

GAAAAASP!!!! IT HATH BEEN REVELDETH!!!

Oh uh also time traveling cowboys joining these knights, this is good movie material. Anyone suggest I start making movies?

What are you waiting for. Do it, Do it, ...., now !
Can’t wait to watch it on I-Max 3D Huge Screen. Add some Aliens too. (Giorgio like it). :)

MO4fCof.jpg

4J47C3T.jpg

478px-Anubis_standing.svg.png

91B4UOc77qL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:
I think this is pretty funny:

4FDi7.jpg

Nigella at 57
nigella-lawson-at-my-table-book-signing-in-london-09-22-2017-5.jpg

2D1D421100000578-3260570-image-a-58_1444054275226.jpg

She should be the patron saint of women in their fifties. :)

Of course, I'm aware a lot of this is genetics, but it's still pretty funny, imo.

4FDi7.jpg

Nigella at 57

Of course, I'm aware a lot of this is genetics, but it's still pretty funny, imo.

I know why: The proof is in the pudding, Literally!
Unhealthy food and smoking weaken and keep away Germs and Parasites,
and they Thrive and Multiply at contact with Vegans and company. (Obviously) :)

4FDi7.jpg

Nigella at 57

It also looks a bit like she has plastic surgery on her face, i'm skeptical that its all natural : /

On an unrelated note, is she related to Rusell Brand? They look like siblings to me:

russell%20brand%202012_0.jpg

@ Johane Derite you just sucked all the joy out of Angela. lol
(with your acute observation) :)

It also looks a bit like she has plastic surgery on her face, i'm skeptical that its all natural : /

On an unrelated note, is she related to Rusell Brand? They look like siblings to me:

russell%20brand%202012_0.jpg

I doubt it. Nigella Lawson is of 100% Ashkenazi descent.

I've been following her for years on her various tv cooking shows, and I've never noticed any drastic changes. She's obviously had botox on her forehead, but so has the other woman. No woman in her fifties has no horizontal lines on her forehead. However, you can tell she hasn't had lots of facial botox, because people who do start getting "lumpy" faces. I'm sure Nigella also has had dermabrasion on her face, facials and on and on, and also she clearly wears make-up to disguise some natural signs of aging.

However, the differences are still there. Part of it is that as she's gotten older Lawson has put on weight. A little fat plumps out the face. :) Sometimes you have to choose between your face and trying to still wear your wedding dress comfortably thirty years later. She has at times put on a lot more than ten or fifteen pounds, however. She has also said she was always religious about not sun-bathing etc.

Part of it is indeed genetics. No offense intended, but I do think Southern Europeans (and Ashkenazim), on average seem to have "stronger" skin, with more collagen, and so have less wrinkling and sagging at comparable ages. I'm routinely guessed to be ten to fifteen years younger than my actual age, and my mother was the same.

The last part is indeed diet. I don't care how much vegetarians claim that their diet is the healthiest. I don't buy it. You need some nutrients that only animal proteins provide, and you need good healthy oils in your diet, preferably a lot of olive oil.

It's not as if she looks the same: that's impossible. She just looks good for her age.

Younger:

article-2519928-19F0A49400000578-276_634x704.jpg

5b9ae06094f974347c9114f70d244f41.jpg

@Salento,
How very ungallant of you. Are you sure you're really Italian?

For your information, I look better (and younger) than she does. Good genes and olive oil, buddy.

Oh, and a lot of maintenance. :)

I doubt it. Nigella Lawson is of 100% Ashkenazi descent.

I've been following her for years on her various tv cooking shows, and I've never noticed any drastic changes. She's obviously had botox on her forehead, but so has the other woman. No woman in her fifties has no horizontal lines on her forehead. However, you can tell she hasn't had lots of facial botox, because people who do start getting "lumpy" faces. I'm sure Nigella also has had dermabrasion on her face, facials and on and on, and also she clearly wears make-up to disguise some natural signs of aging.

However, the differences are still there. Part of it is that as she's gotten older Lawson has put on weight. A little fat plumps out the face. :) Sometimes you have to choose between your face and trying to still wear your wedding dress comfortably thirty five years later. She has at times put on a lot more than ten or fifteen pounds, however. She has also said she was always religious about not sun-bathing etc.

Part of it is indeed genetics. No offense intended, but I do think Southern Europeans (and Ashkenazim), on average seem to have "stronger" skin, with more collagen, and so have less wrinkling and sagging at comparable ages. I'm routinely guessed to be ten to fifteen years younger than my actual age, and my mother was the same.

The last part is indeed diet. I don't care how much vegetarians claim that their diet is the healthiest. I don't buy it. You need some nutrients that only animal proteins provide, and you need good healthy oils in your diet, preferably a lot of olive oil.

It's not as if she looks the same: that's impossible. She just looks good for her age.

Younger:
5b9ae06094f974347c9114f70d244f41.jpg

@Salento,
How little you know. :) I look better than she does. Good genes and olive oil, buddy.

She looks good, but i prefer natural wrinkles than plastic surgery. I think underneath the eyes there's been some work done since there is an absence of "bags." Compare to the younger photo you just posted here with the first 3, she has more
bags in the younger one than now. Something "off" about it imo. I guess thats botox? Otherwise her genes are too​ good.

She looks good, but i prefer natural wrinkles than plastic surgery. I think underneath the eyes there's been some work done since there is an absence of "bags." Compare to the younger photo you just posted here with the first 3, she has more
bags in the younger one than now. Something "off" about it imo. I guess thats botox? Otherwise her genes are too​ good.

I feel like Elle in "Legally Blonde" again, giving lessons in cosmetology. :)

Botox isn't surgery: it's an injection of a liquid that partially paralyzes the muscles so they don't move. Surgery is when they "cut" the skin. I have nothing against plastic surgery per se, but I personally would never go under general anesthesia for vanity's sake, and you never know what you'll actually look like later.

I never saw any sign she had "bags" under her eyes when she was young. That happens to some people as they age. Thankfully not all. She probably had dark areas under her eyes that when young she didn't know how to erase with make-up. It's a big problem for a lot of even young women.

bags-under-your-eyes.jpg

There are ads saying certain creams reduce the swelling, even over the counter creams. I think surgery is the only other option. Wrinkles are one thing, this is another. I might consider having surgery if I ever got this. I think it's hideous. Well, maybe if I got this wrinkled I'd do it as well. Poor woman, her skin is terrible. She how I waffle? :)

Angel_ of Eupedia. :)

UrYJidW.jpg

(Weird, Look like a girl from Bari I once Knew.)
(Not that many non golden decent Angels on the web)

Angel_ of Eupedia. :)

UrYJidW.jpg

Pretty close. I wanted to be a Carmelite until I was sixteen. It's not totally out of my system. :)

St. Therese, "The Little Flower"

StTherese.jpg

If we want to go filmography, I definitely wanted to be her:
4c5034ba40b880fb0f8fe2db4eedcab2.jpg

Pretty close. I wanted to be a Carmelite until I was sixteen. It's not totally out of my system. :)

St. Therese, "The Little Flower"

StTherese.jpg

If we want to go filmography, I definitely wanted to be her:
4c5034ba40b880fb0f8fe2db4eedcab2.jpg

She was very tough, but we loved her, Great Teacher.

View attachment 10144

and yes, is in Italy, and we are all Italians (Private Catholic School). :)
It would have been ok for her, posting the pic.
Vanity is not a real Sin. I think. Maybe. Is it? OMG

I’m probably spending too much time in this thread.
It could have been worse.
I could have easily posted pictures of Italian Folk Dresses over, and over, and over, and over, ......

What are you waiting for. Do it, Do it, ...., now !
Can’t wait to watch it on I-Max 3D Huge Screen. Add some Aliens too. (Giorgio like it). :)

MO4fCof.jpg

4J47C3T.jpg

478px-Anubis_standing.svg.png

91B4UOc77qL._SY445_.jpg

Can't wait!

Anubis: I cast upon thee the great plagues of Egypt with my legion of mummies (Locusts and mummies swarm the scene)

Cowboy on chicken-beast: Not so fast partner (takes out his laser guns and starts revolving them)

Can't wait!

Anubis: I cast upon thee the great plagues of Egypt with my legion of mummies (Locusts and mummies swarm the scene)

Cowboy on chicken-beast: Not so fast partner (takes out his laser guns and starts revolving them)

It sound Fantastic. Great job.
Guess What?
Too Soon for me say.
(Sensitive Material)

Last edited:
It sound Fantastic. Great job.
Guess What?
I was Googling for some Giorgio stuff and by chance I discovered that Italians Germans and Japanese are Aliens Enemy and not welcome. (not cool)
I’m serous now, I’m not joking.
Here is real Department Of Justice sign nailed to a tree.

sign-posted-on-terminal-island-denotes-it-as-an-alien-enemy-area-and-picture-id50619336

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/...as-an-alien-enemy-area-and-picture-id50619336

Am I missing the joke? That's WWII era, you know, the AXIS powers, the internment camps etc. etc. ?

Still Too soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 47610 times.

Back