Sense of Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to be the hugest tvtropes addict, I love that site!

Salad Fingers is genius, these vids get millions of views on YouTube and if you're into totally psychotic and dark humor, these videos have everything for you lol. Don't let the childish artwork fool you, trust me! It starts off slow and you might feel the urge to stop near the beginning but keep going....you won't regret it! There's much to love if you're into psychotic and surrealistic themes (like me)

What’s my Username and Place of Birth?

4SaJDUR.jpg

Really, ... AncestryDNA ? ... :)
:annoyed: :annoyed: :grin:
... my username is my place of birth ...

Last edited:
.... of mom there is one only, but dads? ....

Oops! :)

I don't think people should worry. Every study I've ever seen indicates that among European descent people, NPRs (including not only children of infidelity, but births to unmarried women, and adoptions both formal and informal) account for 1-3% of births per generation.

That may be changing, but it was the fact for most of European history. Those taboos aren't broken easily, and women had few opportunities in the past as well.

Of course, this accumulates over the generations, so a lot of those trees up on the internet are not very reliable.

I have a joke about the Lupa Capitolina ( She-wolf of Romulus and Remus).
I changed my mind (wrong time). Maybe Later. :)

She-wolf_suckles_Romulus_and_Remus.jpg

^^ lol. What's comedic is banging your head trying to figure out why your code doesn't work when it comes down to something small like a Boolean being set to "false" when it should've been "true". That's what happened to me today...lol

^^ lol. What is comedic is banging your head trying to figure out why your code doesn't work when it comes down to something small like a Boolean being set to "false" when it should've been "true". That's what happened to me today...lol

tenor.gif

Or, take a few minutes break to clear your head. ( Not Need for Heads Banging ) :)
(mama don’t like it)

HAPPY MAMMA’S DAY!

lP1V8EE.jpg

Just a few years ago nobody would bat an eye at the graphic of deposit dispersal during the eruption that decimated Neanderthals 40.000 years ago. But now that science proved that they are our relatives it's suddenly not PC. What this world is coming to?
Freaky !
LoL

header_EN_1910_virtual_reality_taking_over_filme_industry-768x359.jpg

@ Angela...lol... so sorry, but I did laugh feeling your frustration....here, most workers are told they absolutely CAN NOT use the restroom in the owners house. I had a guy putting in a 3rd bathroom, and he thanked me, but said he would have to go to a gas station. But then I live in Madison County, IL one of the top three lawsuit counties in the country

@ Angela...lol... so sorry, but I did laugh feeling your frustration....here, most workers are told they absolutely CAN NOT use the restroom in the owners house. I had a guy putting in a 3rd bathroom, and he thanked me, but said he would have to go to a gas station. But then I live in Madison County, IL one of the top three lawsuit counties in the country

Sometimes I think no good deed goes unpunished.

They did clean it though, and with bleach, and they never used it again. They didn't even look me in the eye any more. Flames must have been sprouting from my head: I was incandescent with rage. :)

I made this Image a few days ago in about 20 seconds as an Out of Africa depiction.
The more a look at it, the more I laugh. lol lol
nouOWmb.jpg

Big....huuuuckin chicken........chicken........ chicken chicken chicken
huuuuuckn chickn

Zeus is Back!
I saw him yesterday afternoon on top of a Hill. (Others saw him too)
A storm was coming, and the entire sky was Dark, expect for a white bright cloud shaped as an old Man with long hair and a beard.
All of a sudden: a loud thunder, and a huge lightning appeared in the middle of the white cloud shaped as an old Man.
Immediately after that the Entire Sky opened up: Hail, Wind, and Rain. 20 minutes of Hell on Earth.
Disaster all around.
I don’t think was Thor, (too young and better looking). It could have been Odin, but I’m convinced was Zeus (Jupiter).
ps it doesn’t do me any good getting an “Emergency Alert” warning on my phone advising to take shelter after the Punch of the Storm has already gone by. :)
True Story

Either that or he needs the chicken as a food source in case he gets hungry after a battle lol. The cheetah is his battle companion, obviously

Either that or he needs the chicken as a food source in case he gets hungry after a battle lol. The cheetah is his battle companion, obviously

Obviously is correct ! :)
(Or: “You got it dude” !)

Sensei of To Get/Got

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 47387 times.

Back